Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Hurray for College! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5219365 -

RandalFlagg said:
You got a job?! When did this happen?



Paradigm said:
I'm currently editing this book for my grandfather. It's a compilation of essays from various scholars.




--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hurray for College! [Re: daimyo]
    #5219391 -

daimyo said:
RandalFlagg said:
You got a job?! When did this happen?



Paradigm said:
I'm currently editing this book for my grandfather. It's a compilation of essays from various scholars.






Yeah, I should have known he didn't have a job. He has a Sociology degree after all.

And how ironic is it that I posted a study that derides Americans for their reading comprehension skills and I so blatantly had a reading comprehension problem with this thread when I missed that line?

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/24/06 08:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hurray for College! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5219396 -

For shame Randal, for shame :shake:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Del. student loses his shit on shrooms synthesis 1,388 10 07/16/04 04:56 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Student Charged With Clogging Toilet
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,256 20 02/14/19 04:21 PM
by theRealrollforever
* what college do you go to?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 3,490 50 09/13/04 07:04 AM
by lukeboots
* Anyone really like their college?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 3,933 24 09/11/03 06:28 PM
by geokills
* escape from redneck land + misc college stuff. Larrythescaryrex 817 6 08/31/03 10:57 AM
by Infrared
* College for everyone?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,630 24 04/28/05 03:31 PM
by RandalFlagg
* My Exclusive comparison of french culture and american culture
( 1 2 3 all )
exclusive58 7,138 52 02/24/05 05:14 AM
by Krishna
* College
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 1,815 22 01/03/05 10:09 PM
by Kremlin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,555 topic views. 0 members, 156 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.