Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I've got a quick question bout my san Pedro's
    #5199864 -

I have been raising a few san pedro's and just this last season I cut them down about 6 inches on each tip now about three pups are growing from each tip. What is the best method for replanting them should I cut?.. What angle..? How long til I replant...??? I need some suggestions just wanna pick the best method...


--------------------
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a quick question bout my san Pedro's [Re: NikolaiMcGreggor]
    #5200030 -

Let them grow out a bit, until you have a decent sized, at least 6 inch cutting. You could do it sooner, but no need to rush things. The bigger it is, when you cut it, the faster it'll pick up on its own. So, don't worry about hurrying to get them growing seperately, and therefore faster. Make sure they're growing thick, not only tall. Lots of sunlight...

Oh, and I assume you'll leave one pup on each tip? No reason to cut them all. I've heard other theories, but cutting it straight off works fine. Just put it in the soil for a while without watering while the roots form. 3 pups on each cactus is a real blessing... never had more than 2, and usually one takes off and the other takes it easy. What kind conditions do you have?


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a quick question bout my san Pedro's [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5206508 -

I should leave one pup on each tip really??? I have one more question then does a cactus that is cut keep growing or does it just have pups cause i haven't noticed much growth since I cut my other plant and it had two pups on each side but one kind shriveled weird huh... I'll post some pictures later and write down all their conditions....


--------------------
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've got a quick question bout my san Pedro's [Re: NikolaiMcGreggor]
    #5209055 -

Well, you can certainly leave more than one, but you seemed eager to replant them. But theres no use in having them all cut off. It'll grow fine on there. The more you have, the slower each of the tips will grow, as it will be spread out among them.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some San Pedro's Una 2,882 14 09/17/01 11:14 AM
by rommstein2001
* San Pedro syrup... pics and how I did it. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
psilocybe cubensis 8,681 22 06/15/03 11:42 AM
by Crotalus
* san pedro from seeds supercollider 1,705 4 01/08/02 09:57 AM
by Pinhead
* Four ribbed San Pedro questions Peace_Patrol 2,260 4 10/10/02 11:07 PM
by Floydian
* San Pedro and Peruvian Torch?????????????// malibu76 4,834 7 12/09/08 06:29 AM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* san pedro.....fun, but YUCK! wrestler_az 1,912 16 09/01/02 02:08 PM
by wrestler_az
* I have San Pedro seeds T0aD 2,677 13 09/01/02 06:50 AM
by T0aD
* San Pedro nobodycares42 2,330 10 12/24/01 01:27 PM
by Pinhead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
699 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 45 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.