Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: sui]
    #5175348 -

suimush said:
Konnrade said:
Terrapin77 said:
You will never find Lucy.  She will always find you.  Also those people selling mushies for 45 and 1/8 will get what comming to them.



what do us guys selling them for $15-20 have coming to them?  :frown:



nothing, thats a good deal :grin:



I was hoping it was. I'm compelled to err on the cheap side when I spread psychedellics to others.

I really need the money, but I really want to spread the love... I want a nice balance there.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: stefan]
    #5175362 -

Quote:
try going to sleep, you'll halluucinaaate like a madman in your dreams :smirk:


 

maybe i should just not sleep for a god 3 days...then ill be tripping :smile: but thats cool and all but i hate staying up for that long...and i dont wanna trip 3 days from now...lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: Konnrade]
    #5175369 -

Konnrade said:
suimush said:
Konnrade said:
Terrapin77 said:
You will never find Lucy.  She will always find you.  Also those people selling mushies for 45 and 1/8 will get what comming to them.



what do us guys selling them for $15-20 have coming to them?  :frown:



nothing, thats a good deal :grin:



I was hoping it was. I'm compelled to err on the cheap side when I spread psychedellics to others.

I really need the money, but I really want to spread the love... I want a nice balance there.



around here, $20 is standard, and $15 is hook-up.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: sui]
    #5175439 -

huff paint or chug cough syrup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: himhimself]
    #5175691 -

HighSchoolRewls


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5175712 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
HighSchoolRewls




:owned:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: sui]
    #5175750 -

Well, seriously. His name is himhimself (a reference to the high school emo band someone made a thread about last night, no doubt) and he's asking about easy to find drugs? That just screams "I R TEH FRESHMAN AND I 1 2 GIT TEH HIGH?!!!!?!?!?"


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: easy hallucinogens? [Re: himhimself]
    #5175763 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Getting high for the sole purpose of hallucinating is immature and dangerous. Most of the suggestions in this thread are also immature and dangerous.

The reason we are fighting a war on drugs is because of mentalities like this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hallucinogen in my x? *DELETED* kwikness 1,337 11 03/21/05 12:34 PM
by Infrared
* Student cuts off penis and tongue after drinking hallucinogenic tea.
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 3,247 26 12/31/04 02:38 AM
by schmutzen
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* Was Lewis Carroll on LSD, Shrooms or A Musc?
( 1 2 all )
GabrielKnight 28,705 37 12/05/09 11:02 AM
by kaste
* favorite hallucinations
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 5,469 48 01/27/08 02:39 PM
by Fugai
* LSD phenomena v. hallucinations kake 1,149 6 08/25/05 11:31 AM
by Gillette
* Meditation/controlled hallucinations/lucid dreams? SerioOria 1,011 4 08/05/05 07:03 AM
by barfightlard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
43,759 topic views. 6 members, 338 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.