Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekwikness
1337 h4xx0r
Male

hallucinogen in my x?
    #3946466 - 03/20/05 11:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

One night me and my buddy ate 3 rolls (ecstacy tablets) each. They were purple mercedes and you could tell it was a strong MDA roll. Towards the end of the roll when me and my friend were coming down, we each ate 5 tylenol PMs. About an hour later, which was about 5-6 hours after ingestion, I was totally fucked up as well as my friend was. I've tripped a good 30 times on various hallucinogens, but i've never had visuals like this.. ever, and i'm the kind of guy that will eat 5 grams of dried shrooms and think nothing of it. I've done salvia a good 10 times too. Now the body high wasn't anything like salvia, but I felt completely stupified. My jaw was hanging and everything, maybe because of the PMs. Here's the good part.. I had posters on my wall that were ripped down by my mom in a heated argument, and there are still pieces of tape on the wall that I never got around to taking off. In the black light these pieces of tape are pretty visible, they look alot darker than the wall does. The black light happened to be on that whole night. An hour after I ate the PMs I was seeing ripples in my entire field of vision, the kind you see if you were standing on a runway and a plane was taking off in front of you, like all distorted and stuff. I looked at where those pieces of tape were on my wall and I saw black spiders crawling out of the holes in the wall (the tape) and along the wall about 2 feet. Then they'd stop, turn invisible, and glide towards my head. It was so vivid, there was no way you could tell it was a hallucination by seeing it. Either I knew I was hallucinating, or I was too fried to think anything of it, but if I would hallucinate something like that in a decent state of mind, it would make me feel very uncomfortable. I also saw a shirt that was lying flat on my bed levitate and inflate like a balloon. Do you guys think there was something in the rolls, or was it the PMs?

--------------------
6B 77 69 6B 6E 65 73 73

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleWoodsCall
own it
 User Gallery

Loc: eye of the beerholder
Re: hallucinogen in my x? [Re: kwikness]
    #3946486 - 03/20/05 11:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have never taken ecstacy, but insn't considered a type of hallucinogenic drug?? dleta9 if you're out there, pl3ase fill in with some info.

--------------------
Live free or die.

Offlinekwikness
1337 h4xx0r
Male

Re: hallucinogen in my x? [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946495 - 03/20/05 11:12 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say its more of an amphetamine. You can go to erowid.com and read all about it. If you're into tripping you'll probably like ecstacy. Its probably my favorite lol..

--------------------
6B 77 69 6B 6E 65 73 73

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #3946516 - 03/20/05 11:15 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

in higher doeses some people have oev on x
40 talks about his x visuals in his big AZ gathering report

--------------------

Offlinekwikness
1337 h4xx0r
Male

Re: hallucinogen in my x? [Re: notapillow]
    #3946645 - 03/20/05 11:37 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah but the thing is, the visuals didn't happen for about 4 hours after I peaked

--------------------
6B 77 69 6B 6E 65 73 73

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: hallucinogen in my x? [Re: notapillow]
    #3946682 - 03/20/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm here, I'm here...  Sort of :tongue: .

I didn't respond because the topic poster answered his own question.
Erowid MDA Vault, from the MDA effects:
Quote:

L's Comparison of MDA to MDMA:
The total experience is 8 hours, but the 'trip' is 4-5 hours like X. The after-effects are like being way-laid, definitely washing around in the after-swell of a full experience of an amphetamine-hallucinogen. We call MDA 'industrial electronic mushrooms' and compare the post-peak to riding the diesel-electric locomotive all the way home. Your feet vibrate for some time after you step off a huge machine like that: tingling and numb. There's no finer intoxicant, but you need careful and considerable support or the body load can turn you into a vegetable for the latter half of the experience and the day after. With X you feel all the emotional and spiritual connectivy possible (much the 'empathogen'), with MDA you see (hallucinate, visually experience) all the emotional and spiritual connectivity possible.

As you know, most street ecstasy is not MDMA alone.  Much of it is MDMA with other things like MDA, MDE, Caffeine, etc.  Often, pills that only have MDA or MDA and MDE or just MDE are sold as MDMA.

Just sounds to me like you were experiencing MDA.  It lasts a bit longer than MDMA and the after effects continue on...  I'm not sure why the acetaminophen (APAP) (Tylenol PM's main constituent) would "bring it back" or to "full" force, but I don't think you should be eating so many of them as they are bad for you. :frown:

--------------------
delta9

Offlinekwikness
1337 h4xx0r
Male

Re: hallucinogen in my x? [Re: delta9]
    #3946753 - 03/21/05 12:04 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I'm pretty sure they were MDA, but those tylenol PMs didn't have acetominophen or anything in them, it was just a sleeping aid (started with a c I believe)

--------------------
6B 77 69 6B 6E 65 73 73

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #3946964 - 03/21/05 01:17 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

tylenol pms have 25mgs of diphenhydramine in them along with acetaminophen... so if you took 5 tylenol pms each, thats 125mgs of diphenhydramine.. which would probably make you feel pretty weird.... it is a deliriant...

who knows what if it was mdma/ mda but the tylenol pms are probably what made yu start hallucinating

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #3947025 - 03/21/05 01:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, it probably was MDA in those pills. Sass is a lot more psychedelic than molly or eve and I like it more than either one of those. Taking 125mgs of diphenhydramine probably would intensify the effect, but like Delta9 said that is bad for you. Why did you want to pollute a beautiful roll with that crap? I like to puff when i'm coming down off sass. Your description sounded like a good time anyway so no harm no foul, right?

--------------------

Offlinekwikness
1337 h4xx0r
Male

Re: hallucinogen in my x? [Re: muistrue]
    #3948783 - 03/21/05 02:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

No no no, you guys are getting me all wrong. I love rolling and would absolutely never try to change the experience with something like tylenol PMs lol.. I took the PMs after I came down off the rolls so I could go to sleep and get to school the next day lol.. Who the hell would try to make their roll better with a sleeping aid? I'm burnt out and everything but not retarded. Those PMs had nothing in them other than the sleeping aid, I looked at the drug ingredients. I also couldn't imagine taking that many PMs could be good for my body, but I was really wired up still and needed to sleep. Good old MJ wasn't enough to make me pass out that night. It was a great experience I had alot of fun that night, but I wouldn't call the hallucinations I had at the end "fun".

--------------------
6B 77 69 6B 6E 65 73 73

OfflineInfrared
sleeping

#3948809 - 03/21/05 02:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

you probably shoulve just taken 1 or 2 like the bottle reccomends... high doses of diphenhydramine are bad news. just because its otc doesnt make it safe

--------------------

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
    #3948823 - 03/21/05 02:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have many friends who claim to trip off diphenhydramine. I just did a search on erowid and it seems to confirm my suspicions that it does have hallucinogenic qualities.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Diphenhydramine.shtml

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

OfflineInfrared
sleeping

Re: hallucinogen in my x? [Re: egghead1]
    #3948837 - 03/21/05 02:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yes... you can hallucinate from it.... its classified more as a deliriant than a hallucinogen though

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Community >> The Pub