Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Are There Blocks Where You Live?
    #5142684 -

You know, where people stand on the corners and take care of business. We have a lot around here. One neighborhood there's about 8 corners strictly for crack. Lots of crtack neighborhoods though.

In another area there is an entire street dedicated to weed. Funny thing about this one is, no matter if it's dirty poop weed or dank it goes for the same price.

Used to have a "wet" block, not sure if it's around anymore. Called it Water World. Scary place at night. Zombied out fucks walking around in a decrepit neighborhood.

Got a couple heroin blocks too.

What goes on in your hood?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142688 -

like 2 blocks from my house, there is a liquor store that folks kindly refer to as 'the crack max'.

however, i live in a mostly student area - to get the better deals on crack, i'd assume one would have to go to the northside of town..


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142691 -

In my hood?

All we have are lemonade stands with little kids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5142699 -

Oh man in SLC we SLANG in this fuckin hood. YEAH BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!

Not really... :rotfl:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5142721 -

People that don't get to experience the hood are missing out in life IMO.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142820 -

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience." - John Stuart Mill


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142866 -

I think people who dont experience "the hood" are lucky to be brought up in well-rounded safe neighborhoods.

I'm not missing out on anything by living some where else. I'm glad I don't live in a place where drugs are on every street corner. I don't know how old you are, but I'm sure you parents would feel the same way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5142893 -

Oh don't get me wrong, coming up I learned the only place for me is the woods or a gated community. The hood sucks for living, but it's a great teacher. I cherish all the experiences I've had.

I saw that OC show the other day and couldn't help but thinking "I'd take every one of you bitches for everything your parents bought you." Biggest problem is who's getting with who?! Fuck, give me a break. Get a car for your birthday? How is that conducive to learning a strong work ethic? I don't pretend to understand that type of mentality because I have never been through such a life, but it sure is strange. Who am I to judge though? Get it how you live it.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5142897 -

I've never lived in "the hood" but my High School was right in the middle of this one ghetto. It wasn't particularly dangerous during the daytime, tho. It's just a place you where you wouldn't want to walk around at night.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: Silversoul]
    #5142902 -

They have blocks there?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142907 -

you dont have to live in a hood to know that thats not where you want to be.
and getting a car on your birthday means you got rich parents, but its not gonna stop you from learning work ethics.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: Silversoul]
    #5142908 -

Actaully, your HS reminds me of a school around here.  Real nice catholic deal, but sits in the heart of the hood.  Bottles and rocks get thrown at the bus on the way to and from :lol:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142950 -

I live in a heavy drug traffic area, according to the local police blotter. My area is mainly asians and white trash, not ghetto persay. When I lived on the other side of town, however, we had some very interesting experiences. One night, a thugged out dude rolls up, pulls out a fucking shotgun, and just walks down the street with it over his shoulder, screaming some bitches name out. We also had all of my neighbor's houses broken into and they had quite a bit stolen from them. Unfortunately, my town is one of the biggest Heroin/Oxycontin cities in Massachusetts, so we get a lot of desperate junkies running around.

-Dan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5142963 -

VoidOfsPg said:
I think people who dont experience "the hood" are lucky to be brought up in well-rounded safe neighborhoods.





hahahaha.... I gew up in what was claimed to be bad areas, I never had a problem
I never locked my doors and never got robbed until I was living in a 'safe' area

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142969 -

I live way in the hills now, but where I came from there are at least 2 crack/coke blocks. #1 sold to middle-class/rich kids in the subdivisions, gated communities, party houses...and #2 is pure ghetto (if you park there at night, everything in your car will be gone the next morning, people laying in the road fucked up and having to drive around them)... I spent 10 hours of everyday of 7-8 years of childhood in #2, learning how to scrap cash together to eat and running from trouble. I dabbeled during high school years in #1 until people got shot over paranoia and I wised up and moved on

My home during most of my childhood was right beside the tweak/herb/informant house... The lady that lived there had a hard-on for getting my family to move for no good reason. Among a few of many things her family was responsible for were: Poisioning our pets, stealing our pets, breaking into our house multiple times and stealing, chemically burning our entire yard, shooting pellet guns at kids, attempted murder of my father... My family finally had enough after many visits to court to no avail due to her informant status (while she smoked, tweaked, robbed, etc...) and moved off. ~13 years later, her husband shot her in the face... I'm sure she had it coming from many people, he just did us all a favor.

I'm glad to be living a stable, duller life now. I've seen enough to scar me and I've either repressed or overcome it because it doesn't haunt me anymore...but I value it all because I learned more about aspects of life than some get the pleasure of doing in a lifetime...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: danamine]
    #5142973 -

I'm glad there isn't too many heroin junkies, or at least areas for them to get served. No meth either..yet. Two of the most useless groups in society.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5142989 -

I live kind of in the ghetto here in Milwaukee, but its dirt cheap. Its kind of funny 'cause I've lived here 3 or 4 years, and I just found out one of my Chem teachers lives down the street. He's fresh from India, been here like, 6 months, and he wont even leave his house after 9 o' clock. lol. I usually come home from work at midnight or 1, and he wont leave the house after dark. Classic stuff. He's convinced every black person in America is waiting to rob/rape/kill him.

But yeah, its kind of fucked up living here. Lots of cops crusing around, but on the other hand, you can get away with alot of shit. We can play the music as loud as we want, smoke dope, whatever. And weed is always like, a lean out the porch and yell away.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5143159 -

I live in the second worst crime area in my city, but it's not really a scary place. A few prostitutes hang out by the door to my building, and crack dealers hang out on the road (one rides a bike with tin cans attached to the back of it) and you can't walk to the store without getting talked to by a drunk native, but I've never really felt unsafe.

Then again, it's Alaska, we don't have any serious gangs or shit, most of the violent crime in Alaska is within the home.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: Jadian]
    #5143195 -

Crack dealers in Alaska? The thought had never crossed my mind.

Forgot about the prostitues. Most around here have gone business like. Escort services, massage parlors, etc. Hell, there's a couple that charge for consulting as interior decorators. But there is one area where you can always find some street walkers.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are There Blocks Where You Live? [Re: daimyo]
    #5143224 -

I grew up in Northern Va aka ultra rich suburbia of DC metro area. So no 'blocks' per se.. but southeast DC is in my backyard. (4 miles).. and is one endless ghetto of block after block of crack whore and dealers. We used to go there for weed when we couldn't find it anywhere else. 213 it was called, or Anacostia. Scary place to stay for too long. I didn't go back after I got shot at the first time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cool experience Spooge 458 8 06/05/04 01:42 PM
by Spooge
* Sum up your fourth of July experience in one word
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,308 49 07/06/04 11:32 PM
by notapillow
* i am suffering from severe Writers Block.. can someone help Cryptic 857 5 03/05/03 02:57 PM
by Cryptic
* What is your greatest experience? 2Experimental 2,667 14 04/26/04 08:35 AM
by Vulture
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey
* New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience.... sk8rjeff 1,424 11 08/01/04 12:39 PM
by iloveraving
* Even if it's a bad experience, I want to have it!! MOTH 999 8 04/29/04 10:31 PM
by ChiefThunderbong
* Ghost experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 7,395 45 08/24/18 01:07 PM
by mendocino_beano

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,571 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.