Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
No gold for the USA this year
    #5135875 -

Looks like the USA will be playing for the Bronze in World Cup Hockey jrs  nah nah nah nah nah :tongue:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5135886 -

you canoodians and your hockey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5135890 -

Have the damn gold in hockey that is one thing Americans don't care about.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #5135895 -

:foshizzle:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5135912 -

Stonerguy said:
Have the damn gold in hockey that is one thing Americans don't care about.



Alot of them do.  We're just better.  Your trainers are even Canoodian :wink:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5135914 -

bellylard said:
Stonerguy said:
Have the damn gold in hockey that is one thing Americans don't care about.



Alot of them do.  We're just better.  Your trainers are even Canoodian :wink:



I agree that canoodians are better at hockey.

But tell me one non retarted american that likes hockey!?


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5135915 -

You're are going to jinx us for the olympics and then I'll have to castrate you so be quiet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5135939 -

It's funny because I remember every Canucklehead I know crying like an Asian virgin at Ron Jeremy's when we won it last year.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: Jadian]
    #5135942 -

:rotfl: !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: Noetical]
    #5135961 -

noeticbuzz said:
You're are going to jinx us for the olympics and then I'll have to castrate you so be quiet.



No such thing. Skill win wins. Sometimes you doesn't perform your best or don't have the heart and you wil lose.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5136011 -

So, what other sports is Canada good at?

...

That's what I thought.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: supercollider]
    #5136037 -

Curling


.... because nobody else plays it.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: Jadian]
    #5136038 -

Jadian said:
Curling


.... because nobody else plays it.



Haha ....you beat me to it!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: supercollider]
    #5136057 -

supercollider said:
So, what other sports is Canada good at?

...

That's what I thought.



We are good at football, but we play with different rules....We also have bigger balls.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5136073 -

Your number one minority is Asians you'll never be good at any other sport

oh wait Ping Pong and Hockey thats perfect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: buckwheat]
    #5136202 -

Our soccer team s pretty good too.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: barfightlard]
    #5136227 -

only the womens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No gold for the USA this year [Re: Noetical]
    #5136281 -

noeticbuzz said:
only the womens



yep they played well.

It's the mens that count though :wink:  hehe jk

We will always be the dominate force in hockey though.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The decline of the Dollar and the Euro as measured in Gold AsanteM 1,310 8 10/15/07 03:13 PM
by Asante
* How do we get gold? Is it created, grown, or is it just there? Conservation of matter???
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
pscyanescens 13,465 114 12/06/11 10:35 PM
by schwagsmoker
* how many dealers use gold?
( 1 2 3 all )
moon_glue 4,513 46 04/07/07 12:17 PM
by danlennon3
* Hyperinflation in the USA AsanteM 1,138 15 10/20/06 04:07 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Two men arrested in alleged plot to murder, castrate Justin Bieber
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Patlal 5,183 94 12/16/12 12:24 AM
by billy jowl
* USA Swimming suspends Phelps for 3 months
( 1 2 all )
niteowl 2,699 39 02/06/09 12:04 PM
by skydog
* Tripper castrates himself because his balls have monsters
( 1 2 3 all )
noticeofeviction 3,941 44 05/18/10 02:25 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Castrated men...
( 1 2 all )
Satyapriya 2,768 34 03/03/12 02:02 PM
by Gotlib

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,062 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.