Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations
    #5127159 -

That's right. I am not going to party or focus any attention on it. In fact, I am going to sit at home and read a book or work out probably. I did receive a few invitations for various activities (a party, bar hopping, etc...), but I am not feeling social at all. I never really thought New Years was that amazing either. Does this make me weird?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127164 -

You must be all alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5127168 -

Mcdoopy said:
You must be all alone.



:emocry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127172 -

I am going to get so baked it'll be 2007 in no time.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127173 -

Eh, I'm staying home with a handful of friends sitting on bean bags, my cat, some great music, lava lamps, and a big pile of weed on the table.

Beats the shit outta the Fort Lauderdale club scene tonight!


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127176 -

I'm tripping alone right now.

Why celebrate the New Year when you can celebfate evry day as a New Day? :sun:


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: WoodsCall]
    #5127180 -

WoodsCall said:
I'm tripping alone right now.

Why celebrate the New Year when you can celebfate evry day as a New Day? :sun:



No you're not.  I have tea steeping as we speak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: WoodsCall]
    #5127184 -

WoodsCall said:
I'm tripping alone right now.

Why celebrate the New Year when you can celebfate evry day as a New Day? :sun:



Now that's what I'm talking about.  Why do a lot of people feel a need to go out on New Years?  It's almost like it is required by our society or something and if you don't do it you're viewed as being strange.  Why would I want to pay money to go stand in a crowded and loud club with a bunch of sweaty 20 something's?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127185 -

I'm going to get really stoned later, but I've been doing that nightly for a while anyway. :justdontknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5127189 -

I'm not doing shit tonight.
I'm gonna smoke some bud, drink some beer,
and tune into the local news station around midnight.

I might listen to a grateful dead new years show i have.
Could even sync it up with the midnight countdown.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: Great Scott]
    #5127190 -

Actually fuck that, I'm gonna listen to big cypress.
That should keep me entertained for like 8 hours


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127195 -

For the same reson I celebrate Christmas as any other day. I figure a gift from the heart can be given at ANY time.

People think i"m fucking nuts for not celbrating Christmas.


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: WoodsCall]
    #5127198 -

I'm just eating mushrooms because they are fun :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: WoodsCall]
    #5127202 -

WoodsCall said:
I'm tripping alone right now.




Have a good trip!



BOO!

:smirk:

Edited by RandalFlagg (12/31/05 06:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127203 -

:dying:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127204 -

Thanks, and I hope Mcdoopy has a good trip as well :mushroom2:


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: WoodsCall]
    #5127209 -

:weirdeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5127217 -

:toomuchacid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: WoodsCall]
    #5127221 -

I hope all of you have a great trip. I was going to trip tonight but decided against it.

I am going to hit this new pipe I got for Christmas and watch a movie in bed!! I am against the new years thing too. There are too many drunk drivers out around here tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5127224 -

Im not doin anything either.Mostly because i had no money to travel where i wanted to go. :frown: But yeah i dont get the big deal either but there are always awsome shows on NYE so i take advantage of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* We need celebrities to speak out in favor of fairer drug laws.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,710 68 07/06/07 09:29 PM
by Afroshroomerican
* Celebrity you most want to sleep with
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
RandalFlagg 13,382 162 08/24/07 12:05 AM
by RandalFlagg
* What celebrities do you have a crush on?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,498 52 05/13/06 11:45 AM
by moog
* Annoying or hated celebrities
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,326 34 04/17/05 05:27 PM
by fearfect
* Best celebrity ass
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,198 32 05/27/07 08:43 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Has anybody noticed that washed-up celebrities have become an industry? RandalFlagg 931 11 11/24/05 06:44 PM
by supercollider
* Pics of bad celebrity plastic surgery results RandalFlagg 1,988 8 09/08/05 02:40 PM
by TubOlucinogens
* Burning Man Celebration... Tippinthru 576 4 09/09/05 03:02 PM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,925 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.