Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
What celebrities do you have a crush on?
    #5622876 -

Here are my two big ones right now:

Jessica Alba:



Elisha Cuthbert:



:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5622883 -

I don't watch enough TV/movies to know enough celebrities that I might have crushes on. :crazy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5622889 -

Shroomism said:
I don't watch enough TV/movies to know enough celebrities that I might have crushes on. :crazy:



You need to start indulging in mindless American culture more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5622895 -

Like smoking and getting fat and being stupid? Ok


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5622896 -

Jessica would be my pick, if I didn't just think she's hot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5622901 -

Shroomism said:
Like smoking and getting fat and being stupid? Ok



:thumbup:

Once you do all of that stuff you need to get a Humvee.  You'll be on your way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5622914 -

Christina Ricci, Jennifer Love Hewitt back when she was still hot, and ditto for Alicia Silverstone.

Also, Gwen Stefani back before she got all slutty and started banging the guy from Bush.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: jcdangerously]
    #5622930 -

Yeah...back in the day Alicia Silverstone and Jennifer Love Hewitt were pretty banging.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5622931 -

Charlie Sheen, mostly. I was strangely attracted to him after I read Denise Richard's divorce petition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5622934 -

Shroomism said:
I don't watch enough TV/movies to know enough celebrities that I might have crushes on. :crazy:



Theory:  those who don't want television derive the bulk of their entertainment from telling others that they don't watch television, and how much better their life is for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5622939 -

electrode said:
Charlie Sheen, mostly. I was strangely attracted to him after I read Denise Richard's divorce petition.



I can't help but admire the guy. While Denise was in labor with one of their kids he was getting messages on his beeper about some of his horse racing bets. That guy has engaged in more debauchery than Liberace, Babe Ruth, and Tomm Lee combined. My hero.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5622941 -

No.. I just use the internet and play WoW :shrug:
People can watch TV all they want.. I used to like some things on it. But now I don't own one so I don't watch it. And the things I like I can just download if I so choose, without bullshit commercials. So yeah to each their own. My friends mom who is like the coolest lady on Earth, watches ungodly amounts of TV,, its her second drug.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5622946 -

She's not that much of a celebrity but Josie Maran is the hottest girl in the world. and umm Natalie Portman,Alisa Milano are also good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5622951 -

Well, it's only a theory.

I can tell you, you're not missing much on TV. However, I can think of no reason to not watch movies... if you think about it, they're sort of the ultimate form of art. At least the pinnacle of story-telling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5622954 -

Elisha Cuthbert is fucking smoking but doesn't have much of an ass, at least in that picture. Ass is key

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5622957 -

electrode said:
Shroomism said:
I don't watch enough TV/movies to know enough celebrities that I might have crushes on. :crazy:



Theory:  those who don't want television derive the bulk of their entertainment from telling others that they don't watch television, and how much better their life is for it.



in his post did he at any point try to say that his life was in any way better? if anything he said that due to no having a tv he was un-informed about the subect of the thread...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5622958 -

jude law:
hugh grant:

jim carrey & kate winslet:
milla jovovich:

audrey tautou:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5622959 -

I'm sure some people can be like that. But you have to admit there is a lot of bullshit on TV.. there's quality shit too though. My main problem with it, is that you don't have any control, other than changing the channels, or turning it off. It's just a one-way input device. That's why I prefer the internet.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: eligal]
    #5622963 -

My theory is for use on a larger application than simply Mr. Shroomism's post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What celebrities do you have a crush on? [Re: buckwheat]
    #5622964 -

Josie Maran is pretty damn hot.

But, how can you not acknowledge Ms. Cuthbert?



Please marry me Elisha. I'm not handsome nor do I have a good personality, but I can offer you my slavish and pathetic devotion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bitchy B-List celebrity disses my city
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,108 22 10/07/06 10:29 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Do you have a secret crush right now?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RandalFlagg 10,741 131 11/14/07 04:56 PM
by pong
* We need celebrities to speak out in favor of fairer drug laws.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,710 68 07/06/07 09:29 PM
by Afroshroomerican
* Celebrity you most want to sleep with
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
RandalFlagg 13,382 162 08/24/07 12:05 AM
by RandalFlagg
* I'm boycotting New Year's celebrations
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,925 48 01/01/06 09:07 AM
by InjectTruth
* Annoying or hated celebrities
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,326 34 04/17/05 05:27 PM
by fearfect
* Best celebrity ass
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,198 32 05/27/07 08:43 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Has anybody noticed that washed-up celebrities have become an industry? RandalFlagg 931 11 11/24/05 06:44 PM
by supercollider

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,498 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.