Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Oddity in my credit report
    #5083681 -

I just checked my credit report online using the free annual credit report dealy. I use one of my good friends as a reference all the time for loans apps, credit card apps, all that good stuff. I checked what they had for my personal information in my report and they have my friend listed as my spouse! What the fuck! I'm not gay, and if I was I wouldn't marry him! Fucking retards.

Now I gotta call tomorrow and dispute that shit. I don't want creditors thinking I have a "domestic partner" and punishing me for it by not lending to me. And don't think they won't discriminate gay people. They've done it to my sister and her wife numerous times. It's pure bullshit.

I don't even know how the fuck they came to believe he was my fucking spouse! WTF?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oddity in my credit report [Re: DNKYD]
    #5083723 -

prostate stimulator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oddity in my credit report [Re: DNKYD]
    #5083765 -

DNKYD said:
they have my friend listed as my spouse!



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My credit report
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,287 42 10/04/05 06:25 AM
by RandalFlagg
* Credit Reports Irradiated_Feces 533 3 12/15/06 01:15 PM
by Meraok
* MY CREDIT SUCKS
( 1 2 all )
Se77vN 4,452 39 12/05/05 09:08 PM
by Vvellum
* no credit card peleg 947 6 02/21/04 01:55 PM
by Frog
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic
* Will my un paid telephone bill lower my credit rating?? Jalruza 1,222 11 05/02/06 07:30 PM
by TrancedShroom
* bad credit & apartments Vvellum 946 12 01/10/06 04:37 AM
by gregorio
* Bad Credit Question Madtowntripper 508 1 08/27/05 02:23 PM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
626 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.