Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefriggest
Stranger
Re: LSA Extraction *DELETED* [Re: MrMolotov]
    #5048578 - 12/11/05 02:57 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it

Edited by friggest (12/11/05 02:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: LSA Extraction [Re: friggest]
    #5049503 - 12/11/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Hey would it work with soem tequila?
cus i have a bunch of that shit its like 40 or 50% alcohol.

--------------------

OI OI OI

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA Extraction [Re: K4Lic0]
    #5049726 - 12/11/05 08:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Most people don't realize how simple a water extraction is.

You see people, water is what we call the 'universal solvent'.
And that's really what it is. Everything dissolves at least slightly.

(Clearly some things dissolve better than others)

When you do a water extraction with morning glory the solubilities of all its contents are around the same order of magnitude, with the exception of the fiber.

In other words, you get the chunky parts out but you leave everything else in the water.

The 'poisons' (nauseates basically) in morning glory are slightly less soluble than LSA so the same dose will make you less sick. However sickness is not completely prevented with this extraction at all. (I'd make a claim that it's reduced by 50%)

However the 'poisons' in HBWR in the outside of the seed are also water soluble. These 'poisons' are far more poisonous.

In conclusion, water is more of a convenient delivery method that an extracting agent.

Please note as well that using a water extraction is far, far less efficient than using an alcohol extraction or just eating the seeds.
(but hey MG/HBWR is cheap and less sickness = awesome)

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: LSA Extraction [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5050712 - 12/12/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah i already have the bad things extracted with naptha and just need to do the dxtraction with alcohol or water but probobally using alcohol.

--------------------

OI OI OI

InvisibleOrigo
curious
 User Gallery
    #5063809 - 12/14/05 06:35 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry, I'm a bit tired and haven't read whole thread.
Cold water extraction = lots of vomiting (at least for me, had about 5-7 attempts). Even vomiting with only 4 seeds ground up and filtered, with acidic soltion or not... I'd say stay clear of them suckers, but that's my personal opinion after several wrecks...

Oh and another note: 6 seeds: (water extraction, but ended up ingesting the whole thing, water and seed bits) Vomiting on seeds aint like normal sick puking. It's SICK ASS vomiting. I thought I was going to die and was almost calling for paramedics. I was unable to move (just laid on sofa trying to grasp the world) for about six hours. Couldn't focus on anything. Felt too dizzy to enjoy any effects. The only pleasant effects I had was on the coming up when I felt as if I was a tree and my feet were roots that grew, making me taller. Then it felt as if I floated when I walked. Colors were brighter... <insert sickness here>... the last hour or so of "tripping", the nausea withdrew and I had the most euphoric sensation of my lifetime (I haven't done much drugs so I would'nt dare to call it "strong euphoric" in relation to other peoples expereinces). All in all, I wouldn't recommend puking your brains out for 6 hrs, getting about 1 hour enjoyable experience. But everyones different, and with proper extraction methods (not water extractions) I'm sure it would be a nice drug.

Heh, all that said, I think it's time for me to go sleep now. See ya!
(Btw, them 6 hours felt like 20 hours, and I was dead shit paranoid about someone coming to the house. Nothing made sense and I was freezing all the time.)

Good extraction or no seeds at all, is what I'm trying to say, heh.

InvisibleOrigo
curious
 User Gallery
    #5063832 - 12/14/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

K4Lic0 said:
I've heard extracting them in lime juice, how long do they need to be in the lime juice? does this eliminate the nausea?

No. I had water and citrus juice. Didn't help at all.
Someone else said HBWR doesnt have that cyanide related chemical in them? Well I get dead sick of them. No go :P

OfflinePhaedrus
Stranger
Re: LSA Extraction [Re: Origo]
    #5065247 - 12/15/05 12:12 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

For HBWR, scrape the fuzz, grind the seeds, and soak the powder in white wine for 24 hours. Put everything into a blender and whizz it. Drink all. Good trip no puking.

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: LSA Extraction [Re: dressel11]
    #5065374 - 12/15/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dressel11 said:
the best way to get pure lsa is with an polar/nonpolar extraction using naptha(zippo lighter fluid)/everclear(or another 190 proof+ alcohol). please be sure the naptha you get dosnt have benzene in it. benzene will give you cancer.

How can to find out if it has benzene in it or not? It's my understanding that Naptha basically IS benzene. I'm no chemist but that's what I gathered from a quick google'ing of naptha.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

InvisibleOrigo
curious
 User Gallery
Re: LSA Extraction [Re: Phaedrus]
    #5066206 - 12/15/05 08:38 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phaedrus said:
For HBWR, scrape the fuzz, grind the seeds, and soak the powder in white wine for 24 hours. Put everything into a blender and whizz it. Drink all. Good trip no puking.

Interesting. Is it the white wine which surpresses the puking? Do you puke on the same procedure without the wine? I've always scraped the fuzz off but it in itself has never stopped me from puking.

Offlinefriggest
Stranger
Re: LSA Extraction *DELETED* [Re: Origo]
    #5066655 - 12/15/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it

OfflinePhaedrus
Stranger
Re: LSA Extraction [Re: friggest]
    #5069560 - 12/16/05 12:13 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

My theory is that the wine deactivates whatever is causing the nausea. I've done a CWE on the same dose but strained the pulp and I got much less of a trip and more nausea tho I didn't puke.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds