Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
scrotum
    #5064655 -

:rofl2: what a funny word

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: sublime22]
    #5064658 -

I also like goose. For this computer engineering project me and my partner were doing, we had to make a test file to test a circuit. So I called my test file, 'testicles', which I thought was hillarious for many hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: TheCow]
    #5064661 -

I like your style

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: sublime22]
    #5064663 -

"Scrotumbreath" is funnier! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5064666 -

i like the cut of your gib


--------------------
WEBCEST - the new definition of doing something bad on the internet. Web + Incest means it's just as dirty!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5064679 -

ToiletDuk said:
"Scrotumbreath" is funnier! :laugh:



Hey now, let's try to be mature.... :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: TheCow]
    #5064689 -

TheCow said:
I also like goose. For this computer engineering project me and my partner were doing, we had to make a test file to test a circuit. So I called my test file, 'testicles', which I thought was hillarious for many hours.



that's the only way to program.

my friends and i did that kind of stuff all the time in our comp programming class.

i think we renamed ".exe" to ".sex" ... that was a recurring plot of ours. Good times.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: leery11]
    #5064802 -

the spanish version is funnier....escroto


--------------------
:potleaf: :tendshroom: :potleaf:
:leaf::peyotespectrum::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: misterogerz]
    #5064814 -

Douche always made me laugh.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: Harbinger]
    #5064832 -

I think the word "wood" is pretty funny sounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: misterogerz]
    #5064853 -

misterogerz said:
the spanish version is funnier....escroto



hehehehe


oi, mi escroto!


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: lukeboots]
    #5065031 -

Pap Shmear is a pretty gross word. I never like hearing that one. One time, a friend of mine were in a supermarket, in the medication section, and we found this hemorrhoid cream called Anusol, we died laughing for like 15 minutes, no joke. We could not stop laughing. They even had extra-strength Anusol.

-dan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: danamine]
    #5065034 -

:rofl: Anusol

That's hilarious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5065130 -

Glad I could share in my glee :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: danamine]
    #5065138 -

Go get a scrotul tuck why don't cha!


--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: Cubieman420]
    #5065859 -

I think in ancient Greece, men would swear an oath on their testicles. This is where the word testimony comes from.


--------------------
DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY!

PEOPLE SAY I'M A RADICAL RIGHT WINGER! I AM NOT, I'M PROGRESSIVE.
I ONLY APPEAR RIGHT WING BECAUSE LIBERALS LIKE HITLER, MUSOLINNI, J.KERRY, J.EDGER HOOVER, RUSH LIMBAUGH, SEAN HANNITY, JESSE HELMS, NIXON AND BUSH, ARE ALL TO MY LEFT.
LIBERALS! I HATE 'EM ALL

DON'T WORRY, WHEN I'M DICTATOR, HEADS WILL ROLL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: toratiger]
    #5066915 -

hehe...


testimony....



hhahahaha

-Dan


Anusol...hahahahha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: scrotum [Re: sublime22]
    #5067001 -

I like saying

vegan


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Man with 134 lb scrotum Dark_Star 797 7 09/02/13 02:41 AM
by Dawks
* Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea?
( 1 2 3 all )
sam420 7,922 52 12/13/12 02:35 PM
by Ellis Dee
* UPDATE:: 35 pages = Testicles with proof its me, and better light
( 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 )
Almond Flour 18,104 657 07/10/15 09:22 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Woman Rips Off Man's Scrotum
( 1 2 3 all )
Beefy1 3,805 44 04/08/12 04:59 AM
by Newbie
* Love the smell of my junk (testicles/penis/sweat glanular mobile unit)
( 1 2 3 all )
jackmomoff 18,932 47 12/21/22 06:00 PM
by wrestler_az
* Testicle hair falling out!
( 1 2 all )
some1whoisntme 10,574 31 01/27/06 04:58 PM
by mediman0078
* Who else can punch themselves in the scrotum with full force
( 1 2 all )
indica 1,138 22 06/28/14 08:16 PM
by budbud420
* Testicle eating fish on the move as habitat changes
( 1 2 all )
Into The Woods 2,231 27 09/08/13 05:13 PM
by The5thElement

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
759 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.