Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: Aser]
    #17366821 -

My balls get itchy as it is, I imagine it would be unbearable if I shaved 'em.  Also razorcuts would be pretty horrific.  That skin is so thin and I feel like some of the bumps from the hair follicle would slice right off.

My advice is grow it out and braid cornrows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17366969 -

DOOOO EEEIIIIIT

:yeahthatsright:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: danlennon3]
    #17367124 -

danlennon3 said:
Im gonna just come out and say it... I tried doing this a couple years ago and I would NEVER, EVER do it again!!! NEVER!!!



Been there, done that, won't again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: SoreSpore]
    #17367154 -

SoreSpore said:
danlennon3 said:
Im gonna just come out and say it... I tried doing this a couple years ago and I would NEVER, EVER do it again!!! NEVER!!!



Been there, done that, won't again.



Horrible experience, wasn't the most painful pain of my life, but it's one of the top 5 worst pains of my life, at least.

Just imagine a campfire that has burned down til the flames are only about 2-3 inches high and the logs are just red hot smoldering embers mostly.... Now imagine sitting on this naked for about 10 to 30 seconds, imagine the pain and imagine the damage done. That's pretty much what you're going to go through.

EDIT: Worst part is, it's deceptive. At first it's just cold and you don't feel anything, soon you feel a tingling and then it kinda starts to burn/itch but you're sure you can tough this out for the next 10 minutes. Within a minute you're in the bathtub, desperately trying to wash it all off.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (12/10/12 02:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: sam420]
    #17367182 -

Using an electric shaver (like for buzzing your hair) sucks so hard.  Catching some of the skin between those spikes is not as fun as it seems.

Take that from personal experience.


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: DannyT]
    #17367213 -

That's the method I use now. Dangerous as hell lol... Takes twice as long, but I hate shaving and 'trimming' with scissors the old fashioned way just doesn't give me desirable results.

Secret is to make sure to pull the skin tight. I've not had an accident as long as the skin is taught. It's when it's wrinkled/rolled that it gets in there. Well that and make sure to actually use a guard so there's something between 'you' and the metal clipper blade. I use a #.5 guard, it doesn't have to be a big one.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17367910 -

Shroomslip said:
That's the method I use now. Dangerous as hell lol... Takes twice as long, but I hate shaving and 'trimming' with scissors the old fashioned way just doesn't give me desirable results.

Secret is to make sure to pull the skin tight. I've not had an accident as long as the skin is taught. It's when it's wrinkled/rolled that it gets in there. Well that and make sure to actually use a guard so there's something between 'you' and the metal clipper blade. I use a #.5 guard, it doesn't have to be a big one.



Just what are you referring to here in the bold? LOL :smirk:


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (12/10/12 03:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17367919 -

I had a chemical burn on the left side of my shaft that was about 3" long and an inch wide. That shit hurt for over a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: SoreSpore]
    #17367962 -

This:


Norelco body groom.  It's an extra large "foil" electric razor.  The major advantage is that you can't really cut yourself, and it's nearly as close as a blade.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: sam420]
    #17368252 -

Don't do it..  when I was 16 or 17 I let my ex gf put 'nair' hair removal cream on my balls. Ended up with chemical burns on my nutsack. My balls were pink and peeling for a week.

Never again....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: Oeric McKenna]
    #17370360 -

Oeric McKenna said:
Icy hot. I dare you!



First time in Iraq, I thought I found a tube of magna rx. Why would I use something l found in such a sensitive area? Idk, but fuck it. So, I ended up jacking off with icyhot or bengay. Yeah it burned, but not immediately or painful enough to stop. Challenge completed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: memes]
    #17386088 -

meams said:
You people are crazy.  How the fuck do you shave a nutsack.  I feel like that surface is NOT shaveable.  I just leave the hair on my ballsack - there's not enough of it to be an issue.




Dude, you have obviously never felt freshly shaved balls against freshly shaved vagina. Glorious. If you use a fresh razor in a really hot shower after they get all stretchy it's real quick and easy.


--------------------
Like roadtrips and jamming with new people? Click Here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hair removal cream on testicles- bad idea? [Re: sam420]
    #17386133 -

sam420 said:
Alright

So I trimmed my man-garden the other day. I kind of like it but don't really want to shave my balls with a razor every day, I also don't want stubble on my nutsack.

Is putting hair removal cream anywhere near my nuts a bad idea or what?  Please advise me, Shroomery


You're just giving away your money to chemical companies to dehair your scrotum. That is stupid. Having hair on my scrotum to the best. Chicks don't like immature hairless scrotums either.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is OTD really that bad?
( 1 2 3 all )
GabbaDj 5,550 40 05/22/19 12:03 AM
by FatChicksNcoke
* Rugby fan cut off his own testicles . RunDMT 2,796 10 02/12/05 05:07 PM
by California
* Testicle hair falling out!
( 1 2 all )
some1whoisntme 10,575 31 01/27/06 06:58 PM
by mediman0078
* Cut my hair
( 1 2 all )
rosewoodpete 4,171 24 06/03/03 07:50 PM
by Pala
* Hard pretzles and cream cheese superpimp 2,319 13 01/22/21 10:41 PM
by longbus
* Favorite Ice Cream brand Grav 1,700 10 11/11/02 05:16 PM
by psilocybinjunkie
* my hair
( 1 2 all )
yelimS 1,998 23 09/23/03 06:09 AM
by Tao
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 01:46 PM
by Sterile

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,922 topic views. 1 members, 374 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.