Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Gonna bomb my tree exam today
    #4854943 -

I have my plant ID class in about an hour and a half and I have a mid-term on the tree portion of the class. 30 random trees out of the 60 we've covered the past 6 weeks, and randomly assigned common or scientific name. It's just ID, so no word problems or whatever. Out of those 60 I'm confident in my ID skills on about 25-30 of them. Hopefully those will all be the ones chosen.

FUCK!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: DNKYD]
    #4854954 -

that sucks


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: Toddo]
    #4855000 -

Yes indeedy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: DNKYD]
    #4855108 -

Well, tell us how you do----------Good luck my friend.


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4855119 -

Thanks. I'm sure I'll be burnin a few bowls after I get through this one! Shoulda started studying after class last week  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: DNKYD]
    #4855581 -

Ahhh why did I go into engineering...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: DNKYD]
    #4855595 -

I just had a plant and tree ID portion on my last test and I bombed it.....It would have helped if I knew there were going to be about 20 instead of the 3 I thought.

2nd year horticulture??


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: barfightlard]
    #4855688 -

1st.

I didn't do too bad on it. I know I got most of them right, but I missed two easy ones! The first tree we learned, the Norway Maple. It was scientific name, and I came up with Acer..... then I thought about it long and hard.... and then a little more.... and drew nothing but a blank. Other than that, and the Zelkova, I'm pretty satsified.

Can't wait until first spring/summer semester so I can take the new tree climbing course. Rock!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: DNKYD]
    #4855853 -

bah, i was never any good with the maples either. in fact, i kinda sucked at all the deciduous trees, too many damn families. acer platanoides? or acer negundo.. i can't remember norway maple....damn. oh well, glad you done well my friend :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: DNKYD]
    #4855859 -

BOMB? you said bomb, FBI after you now man... flee


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: Hendostan]
    #4855895 -

Hendostan said:
bah, i was never any good with the maples either. in fact, i kinda sucked at all the deciduous trees, too many damn families. acer platanoides? or acer negundo.. i can't remember norway maple....damn. oh well, glad you done well my friend :thumbup:



Platanoides. Figured that one out first thing after leaving class.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: DNKYD]
    #5016766 -

:boxerface:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: TheWay]
    #5016882 -

OK, here's what you do... If you don't know what it is, it's a "Treesious Bushii of the Plantious phylum". Don't know another one? Call it a "Pineous Conious of the Treezium genous"... at least the prof will enjoy grading your test!! :laugh:


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gonna bomb my tree exam today [Re: mediman0078]
    #5016928 -

I usuaully put in goofy stuff like that if I really can't figure it out.

I have exams in 2 weeks, Plant Materials, Plant Sciences, History of Gardens, Grounds Maintenance, and  Equipment and Safety.... :crazy:  Should be interesting..


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Trees
( 1 2 3 all )
AislingGheal 6,780 49 08/05/03 12:04 AM
by felix
* i'm off to my english exam In(di)go 629 5 04/07/05 05:32 AM
by In(di)go
* After this week of exams... Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 629 5 04/07/05 03:52 PM
by Shagshow
* Help me motivate for my exam
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 5,757 100 09/08/05 11:44 AM
by Annom
* The BEST place to trip.. The GIANT REDWOOD trees in San Fran FreshCaps 2,939 18 06/01/04 10:58 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Hippie or Punk? Hug a tree or Chop it down?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bullfrog1 9,138 66 04/24/03 06:55 PM
by monoamine
* Final Exam *SECRET WEAPON* BloodNOil 1,903 15 06/29/05 12:21 AM
by dr0mni
* just cheated the fuck out of a chem exam... Madtowntripper 912 4 08/05/05 11:12 AM
by curiouskittin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
792 topic views. 3 members, 234 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.