Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
First Time DMT - Extraction Help!
    #4996330 -

Hey everyone, so I'm hoping to try some DMT eventually but I would rather extract it myself then purchase it (I don't even think I can find it in Calgary.. correct me if Im wrong  :tongue2: -snip!-) Anyways, I'm wondering what the best plant is to use? Preferably one that could be obtained near me.. or if those plants are not really worth it, perhpas one that I could purchase online? I used to have a bunch of links on extraction but sadly I had to reformat and forgot to save those =( Any links to extraction on the plants you guys suggest would be much appreciated...
Thanks alot guys! Any help is very much appreciated
*note* Yes I have looked on Erowid, except that I was mainly looking at the trip reports/trip information.

Edited by Wiccan_Seeker (11/30/05 05:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: harrybosetti]
    #4996627 -

harrybosetti said:
*note* Yes I have looked on Erowid, except that I was mainly looking at the trip reports/trip information.



So... why even point that out? If you used erowid, why didn't you use it for the questions you want answered?


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: harrybosetti]
    #4996958 -

Mimosa Hostilis is the way to go - easily available online.
Use the Marsofold TEK from DMT World, it's posted around here somewhere.
Here's a link to a good basic explanation of A/B extraction: http://forums.lycaeum.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=001682

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: Phaedrus]
    #4997241 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: kindadank]
    #4999889 -

Thanks alot for that. Anyone here know an online supplier which ships to Canada?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: harrybosetti]
    #5000005 -

You're really not into doing much on your own with this project, are you?


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: harrybosetti]
    #5000064 -

I actually searched on google in about 3 different ways and turned up nothing. I came here for help, I realize that this isn't a place for babysitting, but contrary to your belief, I have done research into this subject and have turned up nothing. If you don't feel like helping me, you don't have to. I'm not here to start a fight, or cause problems... I'm here to help and have questions answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: harrybosetti]
    #5000096 -

I'm not trying to start a fight either... would just like to promote some healthy do-it-yourself research. :smile:


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Edited by elgr (02/04/06 09:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5000101 -

Sounds good, I too understand where you're coming from as I cruise totse.com alot where people who don't research are common.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Time DMT - Extraction Help! [Re: harrybosetti]
    #5000131 -

And people who research at totse will be the death of us all. Welcome here, may you never, ever visit that horrible place again.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best DMT extraction guide? Plok 117,341 14 09/20/10 12:27 AM
by greystealth
* DMT extraction tek Jon 63,039 11 11/12/11 05:17 PM
by mousehat
* DMT extraction experimental yields (not theoretical) ShroomyTunes 3,536 5 10/15/05 01:09 AM
by Koala Koolio
* DMT Extraction -- quick question! Plok 2,115 4 09/03/05 11:39 PM
by CandyLand
* Whats easier...a mescaline extraction or a DMT extraction?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 24,545 23 03/23/11 06:39 PM
by fung
* Help with DMT extraction Tangerines 3,480 14 10/22/05 12:36 PM
by djred
* Exceedingly low yields with DMT extraction... what's up? Plok 3,814 7 12/13/06 05:57 PM
by deadheadjpc2000
* DMT extraction astabooty 865 2 09/22/06 07:48 PM
by thedudenj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
796 topic views. 0 members, 62 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.