Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Does anyone else have an "animal"
    #4937595 - 11/15/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've noticed that when tripping (usually just with weed...yeah I get REALLY high sometimes) that I essentially turn into an animal, which is always the same; a dog. I just feel like I have a similar mindset to a dog when I'm high sometimes (or my beleif of the mindset of a dog), and when I look down at my nose, it appears to protrude like a dogs nose/mouth. My face also feels like a dog face, although the rest of my body is normal.

Also I "turn into" a vampire sometimes, and get an urge to drink blood (weird, I know), which I remember started after someone told me I was "vampiring" when I did shrooms for the first time (I'm yet to know what that means).

I've been curious to know why I often find myself as a dog or a vampire, has anyone else had similar repeating experiences such as this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheDoctor
Stranger

Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: Tyrone_C]
    #4937608 - 11/15/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I can say I've never had this from weed and I'm from BC.

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: TheDoctor]
    #4937620 - 11/15/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well I'm talking from shrooms or whatever, just tripping in general.

I was simply stating that this happens to me most on weed, because I don't trip on shrooms often. And I don't think it's the weed, I think I just get fucked more than most people, like sometimes blazing will seem almost idential to a shroom trip for me. I dunno...I guess I'm just lucky.

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

#4937626 - 11/15/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

As strange as that post sounds...wow this is really weird.... BUT two weekends ago I was tripping really hard... like fucked. I was trying to run away from something kinda.. And like it caught up to me and made me start crying... ya I'm a puss so what I haven't cried in years and something just made me start going. So I'm all emotional like somebody close just died so I go out back of my house and I'm like hitting my head on the garage wall and shit.... ya I was fucked. I just went down to the ground and closed my eyes. I started in-visioning myself having large K-9 teeth. The was a branch on the ground and I bit into it hard...its kinda hurt.

That trip threw me off. It was my high school grad. That night I started by drinking half a 26oz bottle of whiskey. Then said fuck it and ate a large handful of dried shrooms. Later my buddy gave me a tab in trade from some shrooms. I smoked a few bowls of salvia. And well of course the weed was pretty steady all night...most of the time things were awesome. But it was at like 6 in the morning when my emotions just crashed it was fucked.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Edited by musher_420 (11/15/05 03:27 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: musher_420]
    #4937757 - 11/15/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I once saw a vivid, but cartoon image of salamanders crawling around in underground tunnels like ants.

Another time, on DXM, I closed my eyes and looked around me. Judging by my body and surroundings, yes, I was a polar bear. "Interesting" I thought, as I accepted this new information without question.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4938246 - 11/15/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes I turn into the Incredible Hulk and I get really angry and smash things.

OfflineMrClam
Mountaineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4938290 - 11/15/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Nothing like this happens to me, but my cousin thinks that her friend is a snow leopard.

--------------------

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: MrClam]
    #4938429 - 11/15/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I definately turned into a half cat half dog cartoon-like figure when I was riding my bike tonight. I was growling and everything, and my buddy was just like "wtf??".

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#4939742 - 11/15/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

marijuana is a psychedellic, some people are hypersensitive to it. In high school i sold a bag of schwag to my friends and one of the girls got so high from it she passed out. And it was just schwag, i caught shit cuz they thought it was laced, but it was just her. Next week she smoked again, different stuff, and the same thing happened to her. If its not uncomfortable or unpleasant i say just enjoy it. Id love to know what thats like, most i ever got from herb was just audio hallucinations and some pattern shifting.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineTyrone_C
Stranger

Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: coda]
    #4940446 - 11/16/05 05:31 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

It's really not that amazing, in terms of becoming this "animal", the only thing your really missing out on is finding out what you become, the actual experience isn't that mindblowing compared to others.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4941413 - 11/16/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i definitely feel like a dog sometimes on weed, and also often times a monkey...

and i mean its scary because you're kind of really stupid, so you can vividly imagine what it is like to be an animal... nay this IS what it's like to be an animal, and then you think "man what if i'm going to rebirth as an animal because i do too many drugs!" and then you think "man am i destroying my brain......"

i remember one time I was so stoned that you're just kind of "thoughtless" and in a stupor and I was fiddling around trying to figure things out..... trying to do those little tasks that are very hard when you're so baked, and i just completely and totally felt like I was a monkey, and that this is how it is to be a primate, 24/7.

that animals have marked intelligence, they just don't have an attention span or center of focus that lasts long enough for them to do a lot with it.

I should really have attempted to write that in complete sentences, but it didn't want to come out that way.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (11/16/05 11:52 AM)

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: leery11]
    #4941427 - 11/16/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4941371/an/0/page/0

hehe... j/k

I once got really baked and thought I was a dragon for a split second as I exhaled some thick smoke, thats about it though.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #4941572 - 11/16/05 12:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

My dick gets hard and I stick it in a human female.

OfflinePsyDragon
journeyman

Loc: state of perpetual transi...
    #4951989 - 11/18/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This is a commonly reoccuring feature of many of my trips. :] Usually it'll be something like I'm chilling on the couch on 2-3 grams of cubes and some bowls, then suddenly or not so suddenly, I'll feel a coat of fur or maybe feathers or scales, kinda like being comfy under the covers or naked. I'll turn on my side 'cause my tail is pinned underneath me. Usually, the experience is pretty fleeting, though once I jumped down on all fours for a few minutes and didn't want to stand up. xD

I guess I never really get too far gone, though. Fun like watching a movie, not in the least scary. :] :grin:

OfflinePsilopsychedelic
Voodoo Child
Male
Loc: A point in space in time
    #5810176 - 07/01/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've never felt like an animal myself, but often times when I'm very high I cannot picture people that are not around me in my mind, and they begin to take on very exaggerated, animal like qualities sometimes. For instance I have one friend who reminds me of a chimpanzee when I'm high, his dad is like a lizard etc. etc.

--------------------
It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die. - Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: Psilopsychedelic]
    #5810192 - 07/01/06 04:04 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

On DXM, partly because of the itch, I became a cat (as my friend dubbed me) - since a couple of my friends (the guy who called me a cat and our friend joyce) started scratching me and rubbing my back, lol. ever since then, whenever I'm tripping, I sort of act like a cat - it's really not intentional, but people are always telling me I'm very catlike.

Offlinesqu1d
Stranger
Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: Ashland]
    #5810305 - 07/01/06 05:03 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

On acid I feel like a lion lots of times lol... Quite weird, specially when I look at the mirror.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: squ1d]
    #5811715 - 07/02/06 05:32 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I usually turn into snake or bird. If you are really interested in this thing than try reading some shamanic or occult literature. It can be hard but many interesting things can come out.

There's always a reason for anything happening on psychedelics.

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: Kras]
    #5811719 - 07/02/06 05:46 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I have never once felt like anything but myself...but tonight I was thinking about it and I really don't think I ever trip as hard as some ppl do...no matter what I do I seem to always stay grounded...even while trippin balls being shredded I always keep a sense of reality...even in the khole not having a body...while I didn't know exactly where I was and could no longer imagine what things really looked like...I knew who I was and again had a sense of reality and I knew I was with a friend as well...I wonder if egoloss is even possible for me

OfflineStanleyPain
Supporter
Male

Re: Does anyone else have an "animal" [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5811997 - 07/02/06 10:03 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I have "turned into" a lizard after eating 3+ grams of some cubensis a few times.  I guess its the cold blood in me  :evil:

--------------------
-=
StanleyPain

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order