Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Animals and Psilocybes2
    #1969655 - 10/01/03 04:10 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Its wrong to feed drugs to animals.
Quote:

now lock this fucking post too, i said my piece

Edited by Anonymous (10/02/03 03:55 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Animals and Psilocybes2 [Re: ]
    #1969707 - 10/01/03 04:33 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Look dumbass, your dog cant choose to get fucked up or not, he dosent know there gonna make him trip. Its wrong to do so, that is my opinion. I dont appriciate you quoting my post then bitching about it, when I wasent being offensive in the first place.You started a thread, bitching the whole time, your a bitch, get fucked. Mods please lock this dumbass thread

Anonymous

Re: Animals and Psilocybes2 [Re: resin]
    #1969777 - 10/01/03 05:12 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i wasnt bitchin about your post man, i was bitchin at the fuckers who were hatin on my question, i was down with you for not being a fucker, sorry i made it out to look like i was flaming directly at you, very sorry. but yes it is wrong to give animals psychedelics, i only did it once, i truly think it made him a better dog, he is the shit, we seem to have a much stronger connection psychically, but yes what if it were to have had the opposite effect on him or if he had died, i am definately a stupid fuck, but it wsa just a small dose of cubensis, it wasnt much at all. not going to do it again, i jsut wanted to know if i could up the dose on him, but yes, what a dumb fuck idea, so sorry

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
    #1969786 - 10/01/03 05:14 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

The last day he seemed cool with it, and it definately changed him, but he was scared most of the time. I dont think that you can correctly dose a dog, as mine ate abort and tripped for 3 days, it was crazy. How long did your dog trip for? Sorry for the flame

Anonymous

Re: Animals and Psilocybes2 [Re: resin]
    #1969852 - 10/01/03 05:36 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

he seemed to be just fine after the typical 4 - 6 hour duration it has on us. he could have been still tripping the next day and thats why he was so groggy, but i thought it was just fatigue, he was pretty wired up, not even himself at all, did a lot of donuts(runnin in circles) haha, it was very amusing, left pretty cool tracers. He even seemed to be marvled at the same things as i was. He thought fire was fascinating i think, he seemed interested in it, now when i flick a light he is not amused, but barked up a storm when shroomin. haha, it was very obvious the dog was on something. hhaha, he was so wired he would get crazy and run into things and then bark at whatever he tripped on and go about his business.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1972932 - 10/02/03 03:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

First off Dogs and cats do not go about eating mushrooms. squirrels, slugs, deers, and insects, cows, buffalos, sheep goats and horses do.

Animals have a like or dislike for the taste of mushrooms.

I have had pets half my life and not a single dog or cat attemtped to ever eat any shrooms which I left lying around, nor did my children. The animals, they might sniff but they always walk away. Many idiots (strange people) put the shrooms mixed into their animal foods or mix them into other foods or liquids to get them to eat them.

In fact a famous case here in Settle in the 1970s of a friend of mine who fed his afghan hound 4 hits of blotter acid. HE too was very high that day. The dog began to constinuously bark at the legs of the kitchen table which began to irritate my friend and the dog would not stop barking so my friend (EX-Friend) BEAT THE DOG TO DEATH.

He actually went to jail for one year for ding that.

The worst case scenario ever occurred Portland Oregon in the early 1970s. I think this is somewhere reported on the yahoo search engines.

I met this person in Laurelhurst park in Southeast Portland somewhere near 22nd and Ankeny or Burnside in the park when I would go there with my daughter jennifer and her mom. This person of whom I speak would come to the park every day with three dogs. Gertrude, Agnes and Penelope. I could never forget the strange names of his pets.

He always wore Camoflague dungeree army clothing, was an ex vet and would sit at a park bench by himself with a brown paper bag with quarts of old English in them and drink until it got dark and then he would leave.

I later found out he was a person I had read about in the Portland paper a few years before.

See he and a friend thought it would be cook to get high, sneak into the Portland Zoo and then feed some LSD to the Lions inside of big chunks of meat.

Adfter the Lions got off, the two of them began to tease the lions by throwing rocks at them and shooting them with water pistols filled with human urine. Suddenly, one of them leaned over the cage to far and fell into the lion pit.

Well what happened next was horrible.

The lions ate his fucking ass.

So this person from the park went home to his parents house, got a shotgun and came back and killed all the lions in the cage for killing his stoned friend.

The judge commited the person to Damisch (That is the insane asylum in Oregon where they filmed "One Flew Over The Cookoo's" Nest with Jack Nickleson written by Ken Keysey who lives near Pleasant valley, Oregon near Eugene/Springfield, Oregon.

Anyway, if is not cool to give animals drugs. How would you like for someone to dose your little sister or brother or mother.

It is not funny, and to even leave them lying around where anyone could get into them if they wanted to is also uncool and shows irresposible behavior on your part.

This is not good judgement of you to do so.

Little children have accidently picked up sheets of blotter acid left on a table by mistake and ended up in an emergency room. And parents who do that go to jail when it happens and it does.

There have been other cases of people feeding drugs to animals and going to jail for it.

So do not bitch at people who have pets and do not like someone who turns his animal onto drugs. Shit

Enough said.

And my friend from the park, he died recently but he never got over what happened becasue of his idea of having a fun time geting an animal high did not work out as he had thought it was cool at the time..

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/02/03 03:52 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #1972934 - 10/02/03 03:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry about the doouble post. accidents happen.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/02/03 04:23 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #1972935 - 10/02/03 03:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry do not know how this was posted three times.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/02/03 04:24 PM)

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1972981 - 10/02/03 03:53 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Feeding drugs to animals is ignorant and unacceptable.

I am locking this post, you've said your peice.  :smirk:

DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER POST.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Animals and Psilocybes2 [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1972984 - 10/02/03 03:53 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

triple post :smile:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Jump to top. Pages: 1