Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
deleted *DELETED*
    #4900943 -

Post deleted by schoolOnCid

Reason for deletion: deleted


Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 10:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4900984 -

start stretching your bladder...

by, not going to pee, when you think you have to.. but waiting for a little longer.. and so on and so on..

I had to run each mooring
now, I never do...

I am like a dog.. I piss when I want to.. :smile: never feeling "pissy" before it is totally full.. :wink:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (11/06/05 04:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4901014 -

I have exactly what you have.  I can barely drink anything and I still feel the need to wizz every three hours or so.  How the fuck can I piss out practically a gallon of urine when I haven't drunk anything all evening?  It's one of those mysteries of the universe.

At night I always wake up every several hours with a need to relieve myself.  If I am too lazy to get up and I manage to get back to sleep then I dream about having to go to the bathroom. 

What are you gonna do?  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4901096 -

RandalFlagg said:
I have exactly what you have.  I can barely drink anything and I still feel the need to wizz every three hours or so.  How the fuck can I piss out practically a gallon of urine when I haven't drunk anything all evening?  It's one of those mysteries of the universe.

At night I always wake up every several hours with a need to relieve myself.  If I am too lazy to get up and I manage to get back to sleep then I dream about having to go to the bathroom. 

What are you gonna do?  :shrug:




dude,...


YOUR body.. that you are a 100% of...

is like 80% water.....


see?


hehehe.. I wish I could explain better.. fuck it! :P


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4901101 -

Meanwhile, there are other people in the world who wake up to piss-soaked sheets and beds every morning, and are very tired of it. Consider yourself lucky.



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4901512 -

just say "im not going to let it control my life" like those kids do in that commercial about wetting the bed.

Its possible you have a bladder infection I was just like that when I had one, and there is a diagnosis for people who pee frequently regardless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4902142 -

or diabetes

what's your diet like? do you drink lots of caffeine? alcohol? cranberry juice? lol.

peeing a lot isn't necessarily a bad thing. Is your piss clear at least?

If it's dark-colored, that's a sign you are dehydrated.. the solution may be to drink more water  :crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4902330 -

You're probably way too young for benign hyperplasia of the prostate (a swollen prostate that presses on the bladder), but a combination capule of Saw Palmetto (320mg) plus Pygeum keeps that condition in check. Have you had your prostate checked? Sometimes bicyclists develop prostate probelems - even cancer - in young men. Physicians might overlook this in a young man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
d *DELETED* [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4902775 -

Post deleted by schoolOnCid

Reason for deletion: d

Edited by schoolOnCid (06/23/26 07:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4903691 -

Perhaps its related to excretion of hormones other than insulin. When you sleep, your body releases certain hormones in greater amounts, at least one of these is responsible for decreasing urine production while you sleep. I believe the hormone is called vasopressin and is released by the pituitary. Ask your doctor to check into this, you may be able to alleviate the symptoms with a simple nasal spray used before bedtime. Of course you should not stop at just treating the symptoms, but should look into the underlying cause of abnormal hormone levels (if in fact this is what is going on).


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4904667 -

schoolOnCid said:
Do you have mental/emotional issues too? Mainly stress, nervousness and worrying a lot?



No comment  :smirk:

Check out my "Let me shoot my malice in your face" thread in OTD and I'll let you make that determination.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4905466 -

Shroomism said:
or diabetes




yep... make sure to get tested for this - i too piss way too often (especially when i drink beer), and have a family history of diabetes. so far, things are still 'normal' but i doubt that will last for long...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I WAKE UP TO PEE AT LEAST 3X A NIGHT AND I TIRED OF IT... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4905545 -

Whenever you're moving around and using your body you will produce waste. Urine isn't just a product of liquid intake but also physical exertion. So if you're someone who moves around a lot in your sleep, tossing and turning, there's a greater chance you're gonna wake up in the middle of the night to piss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* peeing blood mraejay 1,135 7 06/27/07 10:14 PM
by Mickalopagus
* waking up in the morning moog 1,639 14 05/05/06 07:58 AM
by leery11
* Too fucking tired to want to live?
( 1 2 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 5,043 21 01/26/04 11:24 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Waking up tired. leery11 1,352 8 02/24/06 11:22 PM
by leery11
* I'm tired of waking up tired!
( 1 2 all )
LuSiD9 4,032 28 01/16/07 04:17 PM
by Gomp
* Does doing nothing make you pee a lot? freddurgan 7,053 10 07/31/05 12:32 AM
by Stoned_Druid
* waking up XUL 1,040 15 06/22/06 10:55 PM
by leery11
* Prostate Infection Grav 1,277 7 12/01/05 10:18 PM
by quiver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,272 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.