Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use?
    #4862313 -

MY hair is the longest it's ever been...

and i'm noticing that it's harder to wash and condition hair...and that it matters what product you use.

Right now I'm using classic pantene pro v (spelling?)

i think i'm gonna switch though once these bottles run out...

what do you use?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862327 -

Are you an emo or something?

:moon:


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862356 -

Patchouli, man, patchouli.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: ivi]
    #4862366 -

pert plus, cant go wrong


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: danlennon3]
    #4862370 -

bah i keep things simple and just bick my head


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4862417 -

no shampoo no conditoner
dreads :grin:


--------------------
lucidal expansion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862427 -

I was always of the opinion that conditioner was for women and vain men.

When I had a mop-head it was Flex shampoo FTW. Kept it very clean and manageable.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: Konnrade]
    #4862434 -

haha managable


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4862441 -

citrus lift stuff in an orange bottle.. has you smelling citrusy!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: king_cobra]
    #4862444 -

Mah hair iz an orange! :rofl2:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862471 -

i use either bedhead moisture maniac shampoo and conditioner or matrix biolage shampoo and conditioner

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: boO]
    #4862536 -

i've always used paul mitchell, very good product and no animal testing


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: diabla]
    #4862606 -

when I had long hair I dreaded it, and I used Toms from Maine. I loved it, I would still be using it now but its like 8 bucks a bottle. (i cut off all of my hair this past summer, 2 years of dreads were enough it was hot this summer)


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862613 -

TameMe said:
MY hair is the longest it's ever been...

and i'm noticing that it's harder to wash and condition hair...and that it matters what product you use.

Right now I'm using classic pantene pro v (spelling?)

i think i'm gonna switch though once these bottles run out...

what do you use?



I have had and am currently growing REALLY long hair I've switched a few times over the years. Its really depends on how u want ur hair to feel, I personally like smooth shiney hair so right now I use Fructis Sleek+Shine Shampoo and conditioner, b4 that I used ?Herbel? Essenence "for oily hair" sham+condit.


--------------------
I Dont Have A Drug Problem, I Have Drugs, They're Not A Problem. "I Love Myself I'm Better Than You, I Now Its Wrong What Should I Do"-Kurdt Kobain........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862617 -

Everything you've been told about washing your hair is a lie.



You've been shampoozled.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #4862658 -

C20H25N3O said:
when I had long hair I dreaded it, and I used Toms from Maine. I loved it, I would still be using it now but its like 8 bucks a bottle. (i cut off all of my hair this past summer, 2 years of dreads were enough it was hot this summer)



hey i live in maine, my friend's dad works at tom's of maine  :laugh:


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862668 -

Garnier Fruictise *sp I like the smell...and works for me so...




Take care n be safe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: ultralight]
    #4862670 -

I use Fructis conditioner. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: TameMe]
    #4862692 -

i've got dreads, but i use Dr. Bronner's organic castile soap every other week or so, when i wash my hair


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey long hair people, what kind of shampoo/conditoner do you use? [Re: Krishna]
    #4862792 -

i use generic dandruff shampoo cuz sometimes my scalp gets hella_dry, and for conditioner i consider Dove to be the best all-around.

and if you really want to go the extra mile.. get pantene leave-in conditioner spray for after you get out of the shower and your hair's still wet. works wonders if you don't use too much and get it spread thoroughly throughout your hair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dreadlock Pictures...
( 1 2 3 all )
Hooty 9,459 51 10/13/03 01:18 AM
by buckwheat
* Dreading my hair this weekend
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 5,349 32 11/11/04 08:02 PM
by afoaf
* Dreadlocks
( 1 2 all )
mikeyboy 3,757 21 11/03/05 05:24 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* why does my hair not grow
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 5,588 27 09/01/20 01:14 PM
by gopher
* Growing my hair out
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Redstorm 4,481 61 09/13/05 01:09 PM
by goobler
* Dreadlock Question
( 1 2 all )
Aninator 2,875 30 08/01/06 08:21 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Hair Follicle test this week (passyourtest.com) - I Passed !!! kungpow 4,236 12 04/01/07 10:09 PM
by Le_Canard
* Hair Follicle Testing!!!! :( kungpow 8,067 19 08/09/06 06:06 PM
by ClammyJoe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,652 topic views. 2 members, 29 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.