Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Death anniversary...
    #4852317 -

What do you do? What do you say?

My best friend since I was 2 years old had his girlfriend die in a car accident 3 years ago last week. He's far away but I made sure to call him up that day... don't really know what to say about it, just that I'd been thinking of her and him. She was a wonderful person, one of the coolest chicks I've met in a long time... why do the good always die young? Whats your input on death anniversaries?

:sad: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Death anniversary... [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4852814 -

edit - please leave these comments in OTD

Edited by trendal (10/26/05 05:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Death anniversary... [Re: yousuck]
    #4852885 -

^^ that's highly inappropriate for this forum.  Take your crap elsewhere.

Death anniversaries I'm sure are tough I'm sure.  Fortunately to this day I have had no landmarks of such great pain.  I can only wish you and your friend solace in your landmarks of grief, and peace with her in death.

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Death anniversary... [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4852944 -

Thanks peepee. My friend always gets a little self destructive around this time of year too, drinks himself sick not in a party time type way, it's really sad. He hasn't really had a decent solid relationship since...

It's tough to lose someone so suddenly like that. She was only 19 but they had been together for 2+ years. It's different from say losing a sick grandfather, no goodbyes, no fore knowledge..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Death anniversary... [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4853792 -

my ex boyfriend died 3 years ago in september, i had known him since i moved to nh when i was 9. it was really hard for me to accept, when he died i had just moved to maine and his mom called me in my first block class to tell me he was killed the night before by a drunk driver. i was really depressed for the next 3 years of highschool, i always think that if i hadn't moved away he probably would have been with me that night and not out driving. mourning is fine, especially on a death anniversary but in life you just have to roll with the punches. remember the good times and be glad that you had them


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Death anniversary... [Re: diabla]
    #4855463 -

I'm sorry man. I have not been in that kind of a situation so I don't know what you are going through. Maybe you could find a way to help out victims of car crashes, or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anniversary of hatred Dark_Raider 968 8 07/29/04 06:15 PM
by UncleMike
* Thinking About Death Atheist 1,016 6 03/21/06 10:44 AM
by Gomp
* Death. MOTH 1,163 7 02/04/05 09:04 PM
by thedman
* Deaths linked to statins zorbman 1,087 7 07/30/05 05:48 AM
by Le_Canard
* Does hyperthyroidism increase risk of death due to the ingestion of ecstasy? x7x_x7x 594 0 07/08/07 09:22 AM
by x7x_x7x
* Need help fast, friend on verge of death
( 1 2 all )
DepthToTheCore 4,468 39 09/13/07 07:48 PM
by Crystal G
* death of a loved one KAR0LiNAXXXX 1,902 11 05/19/04 01:41 AM
by Zahid
* Dealing with death PaulAtreides 759 4 04/15/05 12:09 PM
by SWEDEN

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
723 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.