Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAxiom420
ADDICT

Loc: in the forest, behind the...
Paranoia Pays Off
    #364665 - 08/01/01 09:58 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Smell is the biggest give away to cops that something is up. Cover it up. No smell, no suspicion. My friend just found out the hard way. Pulled over on the highway with a little smell of pot in the car wasn't good 'cause they searched the car and found mdma, lsd, ghb, several forms of thc, and who knows what else. He did have enough sense to keep all the crap in his stuff so his gf didn't come up on charges, which would really suck 'cause she's a school teacher. Buy stuff that smells good, if you're a guy get over it, consider it to be insurance. Better yet follow trafic laws.

--------------------
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
- Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: Axiom420]
    #366052 - 08/03/01 01:11 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Paranoia does pay off. But man, a whole life of worrying and being overtly concious about what you're doing, not worth it. Maybe being a little paranioid is good though.

I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.
- Isaac Asimov

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #372864 - 08/16/01 05:04 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Ask anyone in prison if they smoked weed on the road. They'll all say sure they did it all the time. The fastest way to get your car searched and go to prison or get a record is to toke on a pipe or a joint on a road trip or in a car anywhere at all. That's how the VAST MAJORITY of interstate trafickers get busted, they keep a litle stash in the passanger compartment to smoke on and they get pulled over. Also beware of the clothes you wear and if you're clean shaven and how your hair is while trafficking because that can and will get you searched too. Use common sense and don't smoke or snort anything up in the passenger compartment.

Stay safe.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
    #372897 - 08/16/01 07:39 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I got pulled over once stoned out of my mind. The policeman came to the window, and his first comment was how much the car stank of weed. We hapilly admitted to him that we'd been smoking spliffs all evening, but said we'd finished it all now (There was on ounce hidden in the car) and there was nothign he could do.
He then proceeded to search us, and the car (with a sniffer dog), and failed to find the weed (On top of the fuse box guys...they never look there).
It was so funny, he could tell there was weed in the car, coz the smell wasn't going away with the windows open, but he just couldn't find it. Eventually he had no choice but to let us go on our merry way.

Offlineshellacct
addict

Loc: BAD DOG!
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: Phyl]
    #376075 - 08/22/01 01:51 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you are one lucky SOB! thats a cool story tho!

"Trying is the first step towards failure" -Homer J. Simpson

In the above, Any and all references to reality are entirely fictional.

Just because you are paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...

--------------------
"Trying is the first step towards failure" -Homer J. Simpson

In the above, Any and all references to reality are entirely fictional.

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
    #485016 - 12/09/01 12:31 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

you are extremely lucky, not to mention stupid as hell. why in Gods name did you admit to smoking? he would have searched your car and came up with nothing either way. you didnt save yourself or anything by being honest. you should consider yourself lucky that he didnt find the weed, but even more lucky that he didnt charge your ass with dwi for admitting to him that you had been smoking joints all night.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #495673 - 12/19/01 05:24 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Your damn lucky he didn't bust ya......lmfaooooo
I would have said it was my airfreshener or somethin...geezzz
They can bust you for being under the influence of anything driving.....ya nut.
Glad you didn't get busted thou.
Laterz, Road

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineSnobrdr311
outdoorenthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #496457 - 12/19/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

DXM don't be so hardheaded, why lie about somthing when it's totally obivous when the smell is as strong as he stated?
the cop knew they has been smoking, it was a dead giveaway, he did the right thing in admitting it. cooperation goes a long way with cops, whatever you do you DO NOT want to get them pissed off at you. keeping a cool head, being honest and curtious does go a long way with cops, it's gotten me out of a few tight squeezes as well.

Edited by Snobrdr311 (12/19/01 10:06 PM)

Offlinedelysid
enthusiast
Loc: on paper only
    #496491 - 12/19/01 10:42 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

im with telling the truth to the cop, ive been stoped many occasions and the cops have search and found weed on passengers, what they did was take it and let us go but not until they try to get some information which noone ever gives up. so the cops let you got because where im from they dont care about a little bit of weed. one time they made us dump out a 1/2oz. and we came back and get it when they left. cops will care more if you lie to them, if its is obvious then tell the truth.

--------------------
"oh the colors....where am i?"

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: delysid]
    #574963 - 03/10/02 11:19 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

That's some bad advice there buddy. If they ask if you are doing or have done anything illegal say NO! If he hadn't admitted he had just smoked pot, then they would have had no grounds to arrest him for DWI, he was lucky they didn't. They would have searched the vehicle still, possibly looking a little harder than they did. He got lucky that they bought his bluff.

Never in any circumstances be cooperative with ANYONE who is trying to screw you over.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinetoastytrip
got boobies?

Loc: Midcoast, Maine, USA
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #575355 - 03/10/02 10:19 PM (22 years, 23 days ago)

what state were you in? driving while stoned on marijuana is not illegal in all states.

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: toastytrip]
    #575544 - 03/11/02 03:29 AM (22 years, 23 days ago)

Not in Idaho i believe it was. I could be wrong though

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

OfflineDastoner
n00b

Loc: NORTHWEST, USA
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: CuckoosNest]
    #602475 - 04/08/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Your right, It's not illegal in Idaho. I live here and they cant do shit unless u dont pass the sobriety tests.
Peace

--------------------
-------------------------------
I hope this post Helped you.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #621070 - 04/28/02 04:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Definetly never admit to having or using drugs unless you dont have any (drugs, or parafinelia) on your person, in your car, or if your friends have any. If a cop pats you down and feels a baggie or weed or a pipe or whatever, and tells your to take it out of your pocket. DONT! Make him take it out, that way if it was an illigel search, you'll get off. I do somewhat agree with the truth, if your totally slobbed drunk, and driving, and you get pulled over, your so much better off saying "Yessssofffercer, I have deenbrinking a bit todnight. - I had 'bout 15 beers!" most of the time, they'll nail you with less charges then if you slurr out that you're sober and havnt touched any intoxicating substances. If you lie, it pisses em off and they'll charge with everything - endangerment of passenger, reckless driving, speeding, DUI, traffic violations (X2), broken brakelight... etc... But only admit to something if you're already obviously fucked.

Anonymous

#621216 - 04/28/02 10:32 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If they KNOW you're doing something, its best just to tell em. I got pulled over with my friends and one of them tried to lie and say he hadn't been doing anything and didn't have any weed and shit, when he did. They said he could be charged with a felony if they found out he was lying so he confessed.. I fessed up first thing, and the driver was sober.. Kinda funny, the cop knew us from 7th grade DARE class, and let us off with a warning.. took our last joint and half gallon of whiskey, though.. ;[

Invisiblexnevermore
? Ω?

Loc: The Twilight Zone
Re: Paranoia Pays Off [Re: Dastoner]
    #630766 - 05/14/02 04:59 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Here, in Minnesota, it is not illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana.

--------------------
- xnevermore

Invisiblexnevermore
? Ω?

Loc: The Twilight Zone
    #630780 - 05/14/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The best bet is to know your rights. And NEVER, under ANY circumstances, should you consent to a search. Even if you don't have anything illegal in your vehicle, DON'T consent.

And if you're going to smoke weed in your car, bring something to cover the smell and smoke out of a joint (you don't have to worry about the choke and you can swallow it if you get pulled over). And don't use your car for drug storage.

--------------------
- xnevermore

OfflineMushroomBoy123
enthusiast

Loc: Wa
    #638852 - 05/21/02 07:06 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Back in the day when i was a druggy, I had my run in w/ the law. I have always found that being honest does help alot. When they know you are lying, It pisses them off. Also never give them your stash, make them find it, Its kinda fun to watch a cop come up empty handed after 20 min. of hardcore searching.

--------------------
There is a Fungus amoung us.

InvisibleEvilShroomer
Loc: Pacific Coast
    #663393 - 06/04/02 09:37 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

well first off , if a cop comes to your door , smells weed , you say you havent smoked any, and you dont smell anything , cop can then search your car , take you in for a drug test , i think cops now have a portable drug test kit on them , and you have to do it , or else you can be arrest for not be cooperated

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Axiom420]
    #678190 - 06/14/02 09:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder