Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Strangers When We Meet
    #4813320 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strangers When We Meet [Re: sox24]
    #4813331 -

Strangers When We Meet is a Bowie song I fucking love. :heart:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strangers When We Meet [Re: sox24]
    #4813838 -

Rain Captain

All I can hope for, a wireless revival, a place where dreams come true. My reputation has been ruined. I dream of the place where I am I and you are you. I want to be where the clouds are true, when you?re young with your dad on a canoe on the river of dreams, a memory, a memory beyond. I think your thoughts, into your eyes. I do not see myself, pacing through what finds me. I look you with hope, will the hope transmit somehow? I start to wonder. I see you through ?dreams?, ?dreams? connects. And stand for love. Stand for the love of us as Moses, or Noah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strangers When We Meet [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4815170 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Strangers When We Meet is a Bowie song I fucking love. :heart:



Ya, it's one of his best, but he has a hundred best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strangers When We Meet [Re: sox24]
    #4816195 -

A Miracle Game

What is a mind
What is a heart
Why have the days gone
When will they start
How gone
The end is not pure doom
Light is light our faith
To the sacred
The million times
What is a smile
What is a charm
An unlucky clover
A clear seeing bard
A blind poet
We are blessed
Or we aren?t then we are
There are no losers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strangers When We Meet [Re: sox24]
    #4820404 -

I'm no David Bowie, but that was the point, that I had to be a writer in a world of people that extraordinary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Strangers When We Meet [Re: sox24]
    #4820857 -

Are you the deciders of fate or the fools you misinterpreted?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Extraordinary Rendition (Bush/Torture OneMoreRobot3021 2,279 17 02/25/05 11:44 AM
by Vvellum
* Shroomerites you would like to meet
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ShroomismM 7,776 102 07/09/05 12:38 AM
by Bobo
* Where did you meet your significant other?
( 1 2 all )
Tomatadunothing 3,899 31 04/12/05 04:04 PM
by Tomatadunothing
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* where to meet people...
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 3,175 24 09/17/05 08:08 AM
by Adamist
* People you meet Corporal Kielbasa 925 10 08/19/04 10:43 AM
by Barbi
* Light Transmitting Concrete! Vulture 1,562 12 03/22/04 10:54 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Anyone like to talk with strangers?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,133 32 07/06/05 10:03 PM
by flowstone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
646 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.