Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
People you meet
    #3019256 -

Are so so cool. Met so many, But today/last night at a rest stop I meet some cool cats. We hung out almost 2 hours just shooting the shit. I told em I needed oil they gave me some oil. After that I gave them some silver wire so she could do some silver wraps. She gave me a jar full of fire and white opals. She gave me and emerald and a asortment of other gems,stones and crystals. Then we smoked a couple bowls and puffed some kiff before going on our ways. Strangers are my best friends. All ways something new and something to gain from these people that randomly come into out lives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3019966 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3020015 -

:rasta: good shit!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3020056 -

that's cool. what's a silver wrap though?


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3020060 -

Sooooooo  cool

:thumbup: :heart: :cool: :smile:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: felix]
    #3020657 -

Its when you take semi preciouse stones such as rubies and garnets and what have you and wrap them and set them in silver. You see them a lot for trade or sale at trade shows and festival/shows. Its amazing what people you meet when you are out in the cituation to meet them.

It seems easier for me to meet up and connect with total strangers in random settings then at bars or around town.. Maybe its that I just know every one that vibrates on my wave length around these here parts. Maybe some are still hiding. Well I know they are cuzI met a few people in Vt that live a few towns from me in my home state. They are way cool. Its interesting.... Isnt it?

Edited by SHEIKofSHIITAKE (08/19/04 08:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3022827 -

Yeah, I love strangers too....I love to float around in a sea of them. A stranger is a friend you haven't met.

There is something tantalizing about starting a new relationship, fresh.......


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3022831 -

float on.  :grin:


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3022832 -

Phishgrrl said:
There is something tantalizing about starting a new relationship, fresh.......



:loveeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Barbi]
    #3022869 -

mndfreeze said:
Phishgrrl said:
There is something tantalizing about starting a new relationship, fresh.......



:loveeyes:



oui indeed.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People you meet [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3022875 -

it was to good to pass up :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* where to meet people...
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 3,175 24 09/17/05 08:08 AM
by Adamist
* Strangers When We Meet sox24 646 6 10/18/05 02:00 PM
by sox24
* anyone meet an online chick?
( 1 2 all )
John 4,664 24 06/08/05 06:48 AM
by baraka
* I need your guys opinion on my last relationship question. TheLightIsOn 715 3 08/21/05 08:52 AM
by TheLightIsOn
* meeting girls on the internet. Your thoughts?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 11,302 58 12/11/19 08:18 AM
by cannabinated
* Anyone like to talk with strangers?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,133 32 07/06/05 10:03 PM
by flowstone
* One free giant shrimp from Long John Silver's today! daba 1,418 7 05/14/16 01:34 PM
by Asante

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
925 topic views. 5 members, 139 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.