Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheLightIsOn
In the worst ofall your fears

I need your guys opinion on my last relationship question.
    #4561964 - 08/21/05 10:35 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well as all of you know whom had relationships knows the ups and downs with a relationship. You go out in the world and try relationships and hopefully meet the one after going threw many of the heartaches.

Well I'm not much of an expert with relationships and only had about 4 relationsips throughout my life which only 2 went horrible.

One of the two just happened recently. We both moved from NY to PA within 3 months and moved intogether which was our first mistake. The thing was there were many redflags going up and I didn't even relize it. She kept on telling me how she can't wait to move in with me and be with me and all that fun stuff. Meanwhile back at her home everything wasn't so peachy. To much fighting going on so this leads me to believe she just moved to get away from her house.

We finally got here and her intentions of going back to NY were very high even though she kept telling me she wants to stay just about every day. So recently she planned a trip back to NY to visit her family which was great and all but I had a reallyyyyyy strong feeling she wasn't coming back. Low and behold I was right. I called her up when she was back home to see how everything was doing and asked her if she was staying there. She told me no she is still staying with me in PA but I could tell in her voice she was lieing. So couple days went by and I called up again to bullshit cause I was bored and I asked her again and she told me she is staying back in NY because she said "It wouldn't matter because you would have broken up with me if I moved back to NY" It was true what she said because I would have broken up with her(which we are at the moment) because I can not do long distance again way to hard, effort, time, and money. I did it for about 2 years already and I couldn't save any money.

Well I asked her, "how long have you felt this way". She said, "Since we moved to PA" So basically she lied to me and lead me on through out this whole fucking thing. Not to mention she told me she hates to get close to someone and never opens up. I told her you really can't have a relationship with anyone if your gunna be like this but i'll give you time to hopefully open up but nothing changed and I just about had it so I just told her to stay in NY and come pick up your stuff.

The thing is she wants all her documents back. I told her why should I be responcible for your crap. I'm not the one that lead anyone on and expect to be catored to for your stupidity in leaving your crap here and having the common sence to bring that stuff home if you knew you weren't coming back. I also told her your not getting your stuff back until I get my hat, cell phone, and 100 bucks back from you. Which I think I'm intiled to have these feelings or aren't I. Along with those documents I have basically everything she owns. I don't want to seem like the horrible person in this but I know damn well If I give her crap back without the even exchange I will be out of all that. Even though it's not much it's just the princible of the matter. Well, atleast I packed all her stuff up in boxes and stored them in my garage. ehehe I'm not much of a dick.

What is your guys opinion on this matter and what do you think I should do?

-PEACE

--------------------
AFOAF's current multi-grow log

"In the privince of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within limits to be found experientially and experimentally.  These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.  In the province of the mind, there are no limits." -John C. Lilly

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I need your guys opinion on my last relationship question. [Re: TheLightIsOn]
    #4561969 - 08/21/05 10:41 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

souds like it ended on a pretty good note, tell her to come get her stuff 'cuz you cant afford shipping or driving it there

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: I need your guys opinion on my last relationship question. [Re: TheLightIsOn]
    #4561981 - 08/21/05 10:48 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

whatever happens ya gotta give her stuff back.

OfflineTheLightIsOn
In the worst ofall your fears

Re: I need your guys opinion on my last relationship question. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4561990 - 08/21/05 10:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ya, that's one of the reasons why I'm not going there to give her stuff back. Blah this sucks but I'll get over it.

--------------------
AFOAF's current multi-grow log

"In the privince of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within limits to be found experientially and experimentally.  These limits are further beliefs to be transcended.  In the province of the mind, there are no limits." -John C. Lilly

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub