Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Neighbors
    #4811470 -

i was sitting here. naked. just browsing around after i got out of the shower. i was waiting to cool off before i put my clothes back on.

i looked up and realized my window shade was up and the blinds of the house next to me were bent. when i looked over they went back to normal.

that was embarassing.

anyone else have nosy neighbors?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4811474 -

you should have bowed....


or :poshdance:!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4811475 -

I bet it was some hot girl checkin out the tenner. My room is surrounded by a big cement wall and ivy so nope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: MushroomMonster]
    #4811510 -

:moon:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4811530 -

haha. i should have.


i'm sure they were suffiently frightened by the size of my
enormous penis. i didn't want to traumatize them further.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4811646 -

double post

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4811651 -

I sleep downstairs on a matress on the floor when there are 3 bedrooms upstairs,dont ask me why i just like it. And one day my my dog broke down the curtains. I woke up and im sure my neighbors saw me even though i didnt see them. Since they are right next to me. They know i live alone so they most think im a weirdo that likes sleeping on floors which ofcourse i am :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: buckwheat]
    #4811750 -

I like sleeping on a mattress on the floor more than a bedframe too. I guess maybe it has something to do with being grounded and not floating a foot up? Plus then you don't need to put you TV on a shelf or anything. And you can use a computer lying down.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: Wysefool]
    #4812274 -

y'all sleeping on matresses you brought in from off the curb too?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: afoaf]
    #4812315 -

No Serta biatch. i just find the floor cozier

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: buckwheat]
    #4812350 -

hahahahahah keeping warm with the dust bunnies?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: afoaf]
    #4812360 -

you should try it some time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: buckwheat]
    #4812375 -

I have friends that sleep on those foam egg carton shaped pads. Its so gypsy its not even funny.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4812430 -

I sleep on the floor


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: Shroomism]
    #4812443 -

I'm a futon guy.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: Shroomism]
    #4812451 -

We know you a gypsy ;o) If you sleep on the floor with no matress of padding you would almost have to sleep on your back right? Thats probably the best thing for your back actually.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: dblaney]
    #4812457 -

Who cares, if someone sees you, someone sees you.

Sometimes I get dressed/undressed with no regard for window dressings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: adrug]
    #4812469 -

adrug said:
Sometimes I get dressed/undressed with no regard for window dressings.



Owwwwwwww  :heart: :heart: :heart:  :shocked:


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: adrug]
    #4812607 -

that's hot


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neighbors [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4812624 -

I fall asleep on my back, and wake up on my stomach or side
It feels good
tempurpedics are like $3,000.. and I wont settle for less.. :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what mattress to get? temperpedic or memory foam
( 1 2 all )
yoimjohn 1,348 26 01/08/12 11:45 AM
by yoimjohn
* whats a decent matress/box spring run?
( 1 2 all )
luvdemboomers 1,060 21 09/22/13 07:38 PM
by mpd
* Anyone sleep on an Ikea mattress/bed?
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,931 36 08/24/11 08:13 PM
by Maverick
* people who sleep on mattresses
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Poor Boy 5,499 61 05/08/12 06:33 PM
by Poor Boy
* what type of mattress do you sleep on and how much did it cost?
( 1 2 3 all )
Poor Boy 1,982 41 01/28/12 01:57 PM
by Poor Boy
* just bought my 3rd mattress
( 1 2 all )
pfxtc 2,581 34 08/18/12 12:26 AM
by Adden
* ikea mattress? pong 861 6 08/23/08 10:31 PM
by Lndrydusting
* Jump rope/Jumping/Dancing in an apartment without disturbing downstairs neighbors? seek 7,553 11 07/13/09 03:04 PM
by NobodyCares

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,298 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.