Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
When Marijuana Becomes Legal.......
    #4779945 -

Do you think we will be around to see this happen? I mean, a time when anyone over the legal age can go down to the convenience store and buy a pack of marijuana cigarettes, taxed and regulated by the government and all. It just seems like it would never happen, but I think it is inevitable. Just wondering what year you all see this happening. Within 20 years?


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4779952 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4779970 -

I think in 10-15 yrs the Canadian situation will be like that of the Netherlands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4779977 -

Yer crazy. It will happen.


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4779992 -

I hate to say "never", so I will say....a looooong time.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4780001 -

legalization? doubt it.. decriminalization for sure though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4780005 -

It does seem like it will be a long time. So freakin ridiculous........


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4780023 -

5 years or less. 7 tops.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4780032 -

Had a similar conversation with a friend recently...

My opinion was that decriminalization will happen within our lifetimes, but legalization probably will not...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: absolute zero]
    #4780075 -

you forgot the revolution


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4780102 -

tell me more!


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Cherk]
    #4780108 -

Shit cant just keep going like it has been.
Eventually, somethings gonna crack.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4780113 -

I hope the world cracks in half, that would be pretty swell.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4780119 -

I say a pole shift and massive worldwide cataclysms is more likely.. but yeah


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4780132 -

Viva la Revolucion!

what revolution are we talking about?  :confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: absolute zero]
    #4780189 -

Whichever one happens first


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4780379 -

dont forget how fast change happens in this world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: nonick]
    #4781348 -

Its never gonna happen. As long as this country is ran by christian soccer families, it will never happen. Our cities get too much money to fight drugs, lol. They arent gonna give that up.Man...Fuck this country.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4781410 -

Shroomism said:
I say a pole shift and massive worldwide cataclysms is more likely.. but yeah



After this happens, I wonder if they would still bother trying to prevent me from twisting up a fat joint?

I wonder if anyone got busted for smoking pot in New Orleans right after Katrina?

LOL I doubt it.

You're correct, the machine is broken and refuses to allow itself to be fixed. Therefore, eventually it will break on its own.

But, of course we should try to hurry it along.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When Marijuana Becomes Legal....... [Re: CaptainExtra]
    #4783398 -

I think the government thinks we would all turn into pacifistic pothead hippies and would be too vulnerable to attack from our enemies...


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Canadas Marijuana Legality Ratbag 1,525 17 03/29/05 07:55 AM
by Phluck
* marijuana is legal in canada?
( 1 2 all )
nonick 3,986 29 10/05/05 09:23 PM
by zoomzooms
* denver legalizes marijuana
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
hobbitxkillyou 14,645 96 04/20/08 04:47 AM
by johnm214
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,670 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* Another Step towards legalization sublimistri 679 3 12/07/05 05:47 PM
by HeavyToilet
* Drug Legalization?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
THEBats 7,216 66 03/25/05 06:14 PM
by Dark_Star
* Denver votes tues. on legalization
( 1 2 3 all )
ixitwistedixi 4,033 53 10/30/05 04:08 PM
by ixitwistedixi
* Anyone using marijuana for medicinal purposes?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,852 27 09/23/04 10:52 AM
by tripndicular

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,691 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.