Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Redstorm]
    #4777919 -

Redstorm said:
boobs > *



Boobs + Nipples + My mouf > *


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: daimyo]
    #4777926 -

I like to grab my girls ass and titties in the shower and just jiggle them around, Nice and juicy :smile: I also like to slap her ass with my dick. It's pretty funny.


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777935 -

Mighty Bop said:
I like to grab my girls ass and titties in the shower and just jiggle them around, Nice and juicy :smile: I also like to slap her ass with my dick. It's pretty funny.



:lol:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777938 -

Make her drop the soap. And slip it in her butt hard and fast. Then continure to laugh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4777939 -

ditto.
my girls tits are perky and wonderful.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777944 -

Just don't come out with a kernel, if ya know what I mean...


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4777958 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4777961 -

Kernel? Is that like a peanut?


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777967 -

More like a pimento...


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777971 -

either way BOOBS ASS , im smiling !
i must try the shower grabbing tits thing , sounds fun.


--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4778030 -

your lucky! i was coming into this thread with the express purpose of kicking your ass.


now ill just chill!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #4778070 -

Another thing you should try is to lie down in the tub, while the girl is standing facing away from you. Have her bend over and move her ass around. Squeeze and grab her left cheek with your left hand while you jack off with the right :thumbup:


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4778105 -

Why not fuck her instead?


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4778112 -

boobs are asses if you look at them from the right angle. Just one has a hole and the other has nipples

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4778113 -

Boobs are quite possibly the greatest thing ever invented


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4778121 -

It's just something different :smile:


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Pingasa]
    #4778133 -

Pingasa said:
boobs are asses if you look at them from the right angle. Just one has a hole and the other has nipples



True, now if there was only a warm, tight, wet hole you could put your dick into right between the boobs.....


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4778145 -

That would be immoral, y'know?


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4778186 -

Morals schmorals........


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4778191 -

LET ME FUCK YOUR CHEST CAVITY PLZ.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vagina Game
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Cowgold 22,666 352 01/24/25 11:10 PM
by lfn
* This Haunting Vagina Dream.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 6,221 24 03/28/10 07:20 PM
by Mattm
* Vagina facts 40oz 6,363 19 06/09/05 03:32 PM
by 40oz
* Asian Hate Crimes
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nifflerz 1,815 75 05/05/21 03:15 AM
by Asante
* well i got my first hate thread...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
LosAngelesGraff 8,285 193 10/23/06 07:05 AM
by domite
* Why are boobs so awesome?
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeyboy 7,038 49 08/01/05 09:49 PM
by Turd
* TiCal is the devil. everyone send him hate mail
( 1 2 3 all )
SummerSinger67 2,746 45 03/24/05 07:30 PM
by SummerSinger67
* RAVER BOOBS
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,730 24 05/16/05 02:56 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,955 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.