Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I hate boobs
    #4777775 -

.
















































Yea right! I lovve boobs!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777777 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4777786 -

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777789 -

I knew you were fibbing.


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4777795 -

Am I that predictable? haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777797 -

Yes. No. Is this a trick question?


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4777802 -

It is if it's confusing you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777851 -

Boobs have nothing on asses, where all the magic happens......


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777863 -

boobs > *

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Redstorm]
    #4777874 -

Nope, boobs have asses beat.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777880 -

boobs are the greatest thing ever.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4777885 -

I like it all. I just got chewed out by a new user in the hunting forum. I'll take either boobs OR asses, about now.


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777893 -

Boobs are beautiful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777901 -

I agree, boobs ARE beautiful, but you guys are crazy. What if you could only choose one?


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777905 -

You could still tit fuck them, if it came down to it.

And my girl's boobs are perfect. :smile:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777907 -

Boobs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777912 -

I'd choose boobs def. you can tit fuck them without getting her pregnant, and then blow a load on her chin at the same time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4777913 -

Well, an ass has an asshole, which can be a good or a bad thing depending on circumstances. But there's also the vagina which is close by. Boobs are doable depending on size. Choices choices...


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4777914 -

Pics. I'll be the judge of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate boobs [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4777918 -

Ass and titties, ass and titties!


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vagina Game
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Cowgold 22,665 352 01/24/25 11:10 PM
by lfn
* This Haunting Vagina Dream.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 6,221 24 03/28/10 07:20 PM
by Mattm
* Vagina facts 40oz 6,363 19 06/09/05 03:32 PM
by 40oz
* Asian Hate Crimes
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nifflerz 1,815 75 05/05/21 03:15 AM
by Asante
* well i got my first hate thread...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
LosAngelesGraff 8,285 193 10/23/06 07:05 AM
by domite
* Why are boobs so awesome?
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeyboy 7,038 49 08/01/05 09:49 PM
by Turd
* TiCal is the devil. everyone send him hate mail
( 1 2 3 all )
SummerSinger67 2,746 45 03/24/05 07:30 PM
by SummerSinger67
* RAVER BOOBS
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,730 24 05/16/05 02:56 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,955 topic views. 2 members, 65 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.