Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
    #4755514 -

I'm not really the type to post lyrics very often, or recommend downloading a song, but I fee like this one is worth it.  Enjoy  :heart:



This is the first day of my life
Swear I was born right in the doorway
I went out in the rain
Suddenly everything changed there
spreadin' blankets on the beach

your's is the first face that i saw
think i was blind before i met you
i don't know where i am
i don't know where i've been
but i
know where i want to go
so i thought i'd let you know
these things take forever
i especially am slow
but i realize that i need you
and i wondered if i could come home

remember the time you drove all night
just to meet me in the morning
and i thought it was strange
you said everything changed
you felt
as if you'd just woke up
and you said,
this is the first day of my life,
I'm glad i didn't die before i met you
but now i don't care i could go anywhere
with you
and i'd probably be happy.

so if you wanna be with me
with these things there's no telling
we just have to wait and see
but i'd rather be working for a paycheck
than waiting to win the lottery

besides maybe this time it's different
i meant i really think you like me...


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life [Re: Liz]
    #4755522 -

bright eyes are one of the worst bands to ever release an album in my opinion.

conner obest or whatever his name is...man i read in some magazine that he is being called the new bob dylan FUCK THAT.

he is a whining bastard
i hate emo shit


not hatin on you though ... you are cool :froman:


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4755532 -

Hey, it's all good....everyone's entitled to an opinion.

I don't usually like emo stuff either, but I really like music that makes me feel.  Like, lyrics I can relate to.  And Bright Eyes has wonderful lyrics, IMO. 

The video for the song I posted about is really cool, too. 

It's weird that I like them so much....I'm actually more into metal than anything else. :headbang:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4755533 -

bright eyes  =  :poopbanana:


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bright eyes
( 1 2 all )
shroomanic 2,819 30 06/07/10 12:53 PM
by kirilan
* smoking weed, a big blanket and my couch :) ZippoZM 987 12 12/08/06 05:33 PM
by ImaWonderwall
* Boston Thwarts Light Bright Terrorists Rahie 464 0 02/09/07 10:56 AM
by Rahie
* How are planets bright?
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,607 31 12/24/09 03:17 PM
by nice1
* Bright star in the west, what is it?
( 1 2 all )
Nunbuh_Chrubble 1,685 28 01/29/09 08:36 PM
by Rebirtha
* What the fuck is this bright light I am always seeing? Ufo- Star- Planet?
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 2,303 21 06/01/09 06:42 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* Blanket octopus self defense LeftyBurnz 529 7 09/01/08 12:20 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* Grateful Dead Dancing Bears Blanket Lion 413 2 12/15/08 12:08 PM
by Lion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
320 topic views. 7 members, 29 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.