Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: bright eyes [Re: shroomanic]
    #12699325 -

nah its extremely simple
basically all you need are benzedrex inhalers
water, acetone, and hydrochloric acid
i have everything there besides the inhalers just laying around
but if you dont you can get acetone and HCL at the hardware store


--------------------
heres to our lives being meaningless
and how beautiful it is
because freedom doesnt have a purpose

check out my art :smile:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=14505741&page=0&vc=1#14505741
and my goggles and jewelry
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15209555

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: shroomanic]
    #12699333 -

I used to listen to a lot of bright eyes, like a LOT. But I grew out of it I guess. It makes me depressed listening to it without having a significant other.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: shroomanic]
    #12699852 -

shroomanic said:
anybody else listen to Bright Eyes? Or Casiotone for the Painfully Alone? Or Pedro the Lion?




I like Bright Eyes but I do agree that it can be pretty depressing. I really like Pedro the Lion too and Dave Bazaan's solo stuff. Also Desaparecidos and Monsters of Folk.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: Michi Mi]
    #12702112 -

thank you for some new music

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
Pedro the Lion

:thumbup:


--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.


Download PSX ISOs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: shroomanic]
    #12702306 -

I'm a big Conor Oberst fan... I can relate to his music on many levels.

I really enjoy the entire Bright Eyes catalog, depending on my mood.. but the "Lifted..." album is a real masterpiece.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: Adamist]
    #12702696 -

:costanza:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: shroomanic]
    #12702729 -

I used to really dig bright eyes in high school.  Especially that "lifted..." album

I was also into elliot smith.  I still love elliot smith as a matter of fact.  His music just reminds me of amphetamines though.  That album "Roman Candle" is still my all time favorite.

Home recording FTW.


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: Michi Mi]
    #12702769 -

I saw monsters of folk last year in atlanta, it was a really good show.
i took this picture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: collinZzZz]
    #12702786 -

collinZzZz said:
I used to really dig bright eyes in high school.  Especially that "lifted..." album

I was also into elliot smith.  I still love elliot smith as a matter of fact.  His music just reminds me of amphetamines though.  That album "Roman Candle" is still my all time favorite.

Home recording FTW.



I was really into them both in highschool, too. i just can NOT listen to elliot smith anymore, it makes me so depressed! in highschool i was already depressed so it was perfect for me lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #12702795 -

My ex-girlfriend was obsessed with Bright Eyes.  They were always a bit too emo for my taste.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bright eyes [Re: zoso507]
    #12702889 -

Oh I love Elliot Smith, I still do :heart:


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* Your favorite lyricists.
( 1 2 all )
awesomebastard 3,104 26 12/20/08 03:39 AM
by ShockValue
* Boston Thwarts Light Bright Terrorists Rahie 464 0 02/09/07 10:56 AM
by Rahie
* HBWR Extraction Methods (help me) Krystal Klear 2,002 13 05/18/07 11:17 AM
by Krystal Klear
* Bright Eyes (band) Fungi_x 493 10 10/02/06 10:34 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Salvia Extraction Methods sublimistri 1,388 8 01/13/05 03:43 PM
by MeatSpace
* Can you extract and extract? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 722 2 10/02/05 11:22 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life Liz 320 3 10/04/05 06:15 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,819 topic views. 5 members, 301 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.