Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
stupid bank
    #4737425 - 09/30/05 05:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

US BANK... YOU SUCK

here's my little story...

today i was on my way to school, but way super hungry after work (2am to 7am) so i stop in at am pm to pick up some tasty rib sandwhiches (on sale for $1) and am munchin away the first one in line, and i go to pay with my debit card. Now let me just say, this am/pm has the worst card readers around... they have the plastic bag just chillin under the reader its so bad... so anyway, i accepted thge lame 45 cent charge and waited for days, and declined... wtf.. try again, but now without the $5 cash back (soda money at school)... declined.... ok... seriously, wtf right? try the other card to my joint account... approved... ok, really wierd, cause i got paid today with direct depost...

so all day at school i'm thinkin wtf? so i check it first thing when i get home and BAM $-147 or somethingg... WRONG. So i check my other account, it was at like $1,200 (was 658 last week)... so i check the transaction data, and bam, $400 transer from my account to the joint account... i had set it up a few months ago, but it never worked.. so this was the first time (i think i had it set up to first do it on sept 28th, my fault)... anyway... so i have the money, but they still did the over draft charge (they even did the transfer to put me in a negative.. thanks guys) and then, convieniently, a reserant i ate at about a week ago finaly came thru on the same day.. thus doubling the $30 overdraft charge...

so i was pissed, and called em up, and was like "i had this problem before with my joint account going over, and they were suppost to be able to protect each other... blah blah blah" and he was like "since it's a joint account, its not possible for it to protect your personal" so i layed on this line about how that's what they said they were doing last time... and he was like "wow, i just tried it, and it worked... i wish you could see my face, cause i'm totaly supprised..." and he just kinda shut up, and was like "alright then, i'll reverse these charges, but dont expect it to be easy in the future... " and i was like "ok then.. that's fine, i dont plan on overdrawing on both accounts at the same time"

and that was it... i was pissed .. but still

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: stupid bank [Re: Phychotron]
    #4737472 - 09/30/05 05:29 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck the bank!! BankOne Sucks too what do you know about $30 a day if you overdraft!

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: stupid bank [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4737481 - 09/30/05 05:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Banks in general suck.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: stupid bank [Re: Phychotron]
    #4737504 - 09/30/05 05:40 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Pfft.. quit yo bitchin' - they reversed all the charges so you should be happy! :laugh:

I have never contested a charge with my bank or credit card company and NOT had it reversed, so in my experience (and your latest one) they are most always very ready to accomodate your request.  I think the convenience of being able to access your money all over the world without having to physically carry it on you is fucking kickass.  Without it, life would be considerably more difficult.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: stupid bank [Re: geokills]
    #4737893 - 09/30/05 07:34 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

yea... but still........  :whatever:

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub