Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Need rye seed substrate recipe
    #472756 -

I need a tek/recipe for rye seed for mexi cubs.
Do I do it up like regular rye berries or birdseed? I can go with 1/2 pints or quarts or
filter patch bags. Suggestions. Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need rye seed substrate recipe [Re: patzee]
    #472766 -

Yes you can do either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need rye seed substrate recipe [Re: dimitri211]
    #472786 -

thanks Dimitri. I'll simmer and do quarts then.

I never did get to your site with Flash way back when. I thought I read that you have
HTML site now. I tried to go from your link in your sig..but it wouldn't work.
Would like to peek. Can you give me the url?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need rye seed substrate recipe [Re: patzee]
    #472800 -

The url will be the same and we are still working on it as we speak it will be done within 10 days now.
I hope:)

And yes it is done in html and java script?? I know very little about computers (sorry) And this will make it accesible for everyone.
I will have a big grand reopening contest and will post and bump it many times.

Hope to see you there.;)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rye Berries Hydration Methods -[EXPERIMENT]- Mateja 2,361 12 03/05/18 04:04 PM
by grow4fun
* using cracked rye in substrate to up trypamines Buddha 1,414 3 01/23/02 02:57 PM
by Hammerloaf
* Looking for horse dung/worm dung substrate recipe Frenshroom 2,895 2 12/06/01 09:42 PM
by Numba9
* What are your favorite substrate recipes? flatalbert 3,296 1 02/05/02 05:51 PM
by puscle
* Nice coco fiber substrate recipe Blotty 5,705 1 05/18/02 04:57 PM
by durban_poison
* This substrate recipe works for me: Mazamaze 3,060 2 11/30/01 12:19 PM
by soulsquabble
* Marijuana Seed Substrate
( 1 2 all )
Eightball 5,221 34 09/26/01 11:49 PM
by Jared
* Winter rye seed? oscill8 1,546 5 09/27/01 06:48 PM
by Azure

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,721 topic views. 22 members, 328 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.