Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
5 grams in the dark
    #4722632 - 09/27/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i couldnt find the original post on this, so i figured id post another one. im planning on 5 grams crushed (cubies) on the 8th of oct. i was debating wether to do it in the pitch black of my room, or to have some light for visuals. or do you guys think id get visuals in the pitch black too? i usually eat about 4-4.5grams and seem to get the best visuals with a little bit of light, as opposed to pitch black where i usually see more geometric shapes and etc. any tips, advice or suggestions would be extremely helpful.(especially from somebody who has done this before)

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #4722663 - 09/27/05 09:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

5 grams puts you in the reach of the 5th plateau.  Do it in the dark, and enjoy the ego-loss.  Bring good music, and a friend to keep you from doing anything silly under the influence. 

Good luck! :smile:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4722685 - 09/27/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thanx for the advice. although i think i might go it solo, because i feel more comfortable that way. for some reason when around other people, i feel like they are watching me or something, and it gets me weirded out. i also think i may have a natural tolerance, because even on 4.5gs i did not experience ego loss like i thought i would have, even though i was close

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Offlineguitarguymb
Your Mom'sDealer

#4722728 - 09/27/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ive fried a 7 gram sack in the dark with my girl. i dont remember too much of what happened but she said that i kept trying to leave her room and walk into the living room where her dad was, she had to physically stop me from doing soo. i cant really say too much about visuals in the dark becasue i had my eyes closed through most of the trip.

--------------------
eatn acid while listenin to mungo jerry's "In the summertime"....

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#4722744 - 09/27/05 09:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Forget the music, do it in silence. Use ear plugs if you have them. You'll hear some amazing things to go with the images you'll see. It got so loud I had to take the ear plugs off!

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Offlinejobot37
Edible hunter
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oregon, Willamette Valley
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: ninjapixie]
    #4722759 - 09/27/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

indeed, go for as much sensory depravation as possible, you will be making up for anything you might think you will be losing

Offline3six5
Psychenaught
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right here
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: jobot37]
    #4723860 - 09/28/05 02:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i just did 55 wet the other night,, by a pond.. in my blacked out room and bathroom.. all by my lonesome.. had shpongle and mystery of the yeti playing on headphones.. omfg. was touched by "god"

--------------------

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4723934 - 09/28/05 02:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've 6 in the pitch black by myself. I did have music on though. It was the most intense experience of my life.

Offlinenowtripping
Psychonaught
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4724313 - 09/28/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

HaA! I tripped my balls off the other night in my grandmother's art studio (which is also her basement). I put on a black light and popped in some shpongle! Yeah, whoa!

--------------------
"Those who make a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: ninjapixie]
    #4724580 - 09/28/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yes, in the dark, with total silence it still seems, like there
is so much music in my  head I cant hardly stand it. :thumbup:

Offlineicculus_
helpingphriendly inc.

Loc: the mountains
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: rod]
    #4725235 - 09/28/05 12:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

oct 8 is my birthday, send me some of your level 5 vibes dude.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: icculus_]
    #4725397 - 09/28/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

im pretty sure i might of been the one who first posted that. because thats what happened to me. do not do it. trust me dude, do not do it. you will flip your shit. i ate an 8th originally, but puked up a few caps right, so i ate another 3 caps, which was prob 2g or so. but apparently the shrooms already digested into me, and i still tripped. except a level 5. heres how it happened.

ingested 10:30, puked 11:00ish, came up at 11:30-11:45 watching futurama. dad came in and closed the door, turned off the TV, and the lights, and told me go to bed. Luckily I had some headphones, but about 2 minutes into the trip. THOSE DIED TOO.

My whole entire room at one point became visuals. It all went white, and I could see me laying there in my bed. And for a few seconds I would see fingers eating brains, these wierd circles would spin around the room really fast. My room became a lighted cyprus forest. It was intense. Then somewhere along the trip, I saw this plant that made me think of life. It was the most high anxiety, mind bending, soul warping trip ever dude. I wont even go into all the details. I'm tellin you dude, you're gonna fry. But the visuals will be very intense. I suggest you put on music.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4728113 - 09/28/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ok, thanx for the advice guys...now the only thing i need to figure out is wether to go for sensory deprivation or not. anybody tried it both ways? and if so, what way was the better way to go?

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4728181 - 09/28/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You dont always need a friend. You can squirm perfectly well by yourself if youve got a good head on your shoulders. By the way, thats alot of shrooms to be asking if the dark will provide visuals. The fattest visuals are seen in non-flickering candle-light. If it flickers, fuck it, get an other steady itty-bitty light soarce like a night light. The dark just shows you where the visuals come from(more easily). No external visual stimulation; many people are most impressed by this visual content.

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: stemmer]
    #4728266 - 09/28/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it just seems with me, in order to see anything other than color patterns (in the dark) i need even just a little bit of light.
especially to see things grow/shrink, etc.

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4728519 - 09/28/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Thats definately not the case for many people psychonaut.

Havent you ever put pressure on your eyes and watched the effect on the visual phenom.???
Like I said though id agree with that, a little light is best for the most involved visuals because of the surrounding visual stimuli.
Some can definately see the "soarce" better in the pitch black.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4728889 - 09/28/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

5 grams of cubes isnt that hefty, but it will definately be pretty insane. Definately go for it, but have some music handy and a CLOSE friends phone number who may be able to swing by and watch you if things start getting tricky. maybe let someone know your gonna be tripping that night, and that you might call if shit goes down the wrong path. My best of wishes to you man!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4728988 - 09/29/05 12:06 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Pitch blackness and just a tiny amount of light could make all the difference in the world. Neither worse than the other though.

My suggestion: Pitch black the whole time playing "Whistling in the Dark" :P

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 5 grams in the dark [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4729258 - 09/29/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ANd FIVE GRAMS if hefty if your not already retarded or somehow disabled mentally cause youve taken to much or otherwise, sorry guy.
The most influential writers that were involved in this mess of hallucinogens thought 5 grams was damn heroic, as do I, (they were old, very well real, and aged). 5 grams for his friends after being with him and takeing so much would have been over-kill. It almost killed his vastly intelligent girl-friend.
10 grams dried is for idiots if you ask the shaman. They beleive people like that can not have understood and become scared of the conflicts they may have in the future with it, thus the axiom of all real knowledge is surpassed. Can anyone identify the author I was speaking of??? I just want to get to know this place.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4729329 - 09/29/05 01:11 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Your posts are always... so weird stemmer. Can't help but read em though. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag