Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippingWithBooze
Stranger

Loc: Kalamazoo, MI at school, ...
First time tripping out, about 4 grams dry PC + 8 beers
    #2348255 - 02/17/04 11:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

So two Fridays ago I had a really screwed up experience tripping. On the Wednesday before I called up one of my buddies from high school because it was dry and I was trying to score weed and he's like "No, i don't have any weed right now, but i have BOMB ASS shrooms.", I had been looking for like a year and a half and finally had a hookup, so i told him to get me a quarter and i'd head down to the ATM. We had planned to do them in the dorms on the Friday of that week. Around 6:00 P.M. on that Friday i finally got through to his cell phone to set up the trip, and he told me he went to fucking Traverse City with everybody else at the last minute without telling me, they said not to trip for my first time by myself. I was PISSED. Then to shit on things even worse this girl that's like my best friend (not really g/f though, hard to explain) from back home didn't call like she was supposed to, so i was just feeling down in the friggin dumps. I decided to go with my backup plan for the night and party at my roomate's fraternity since those guys were going to get me like a 12 pack of Budweiser anyway. I got the beer around 7:30 and drank about one. Then around 8:00 i'm sitting at my computer, waiting for something to do, then i find out that there won't be anything big going on at the frat house until like midnight, so I start playing around with the bag of shrooms, waiting for something to do, because i'm bored. I pop a cap in my mouth and taste it a little, then i swallow it on accident, so i decided it would be a waste to just do one cap, so i start eating out of the bag, and before i know it i dosed at LEAST an eighth (later through the miracle of scales, i found out i ate like 4 grams, i was fucked up). After that, here is a timeline of my trip.

8:00-I'm in my room chilling by myself, the shrooms haven't really kicked in yet and i'm just drinking a beer and watching Real Time With Bill Maher on TV in my room, it's a lot funnier than it should be so i think the mushrooms were kind of taking hold.

8:15-I start getting STRONG physical effects, it feels like being able to stay up through the kind of drinking binge that you normally pass out in. I decide to smoke the resin buildup in my pipe with my roomate's lighter with his greek letters for his fraternity, he comes in and scolds me for breaking some ritual rule and takes the lighter away, i'm bummed since i don't have a lighter. I confess to him and his friend that I'm on a heavy dose of shrooms since I can't really walk right, still no visuals.

8:30-They take off and I turn off all the lights in the room and turn on the blacklight, i put Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas in the DVD player. It's really just in the background while I'm talking on the computer with one of my buddies from back home, but still, it's freaking me out. So I take it out and I pop a CD in my computer ("Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" by Wilco). The lights are off and I'm dancing around my room singing along at the top of my lungs, i used my roomate's much more important zippo lighter from his drawer to spark up a cig and i'm smoking a cig in my room, drinking a beer, singing, and wigging out at the same time, and i lose like all bodily control. Someone does a LOUD, BOOMING knock on my door and I *FLIP OUT* thinking it's my RA who's not cool at all, if he saw me with a cigarette in one hand, a beer in the other, a 12 pack at my feet and an open bag of shrooms on my desk, yeah, i'd be going to jail that night. Later I found out it was just this stupid drunk girl that goes out with one of the guys from my hall.

8:45-I freak out about the cigarette and i immediately spray about a whole can of lysol in my room, still no visuals although when I go over to this poster in my bathroom the watter damage forms these really recognizable patterns, not like a solid visual, but it's hard to explain.

9:00-I put in "There's Something About Mary" since i wanted to watch a stupid comedy while I trip so nothing surprises me or freaks me out, I get really bored by it really quick since I've seen it so many times and I go back online, I try to look at the videos at ebaumsworld.com but things aren't as funny as earlier.

9:15-I decide to head out and smoke another cigarette, i grab a cig, put on my coat and everything to go outside, and grab my roomate's zippo, i get all outside to smoke the cig, and then i can't find the zippo, and i'm like *SHIT* and i search everywhere for it.

9:30-After tossing my room for a significant amount of time, i find out it's in my back pocket, I'm relieved and scared. I go back outside and try to light the cigarette. I've probably had about 4 beers by now. The lighter will not light worth a FUCK, i get pissed off and crush up the cigarette and throw the pieces at a wall. I hate wasting cigarettes, so obviously I was pissed.

9:45-I come back in and i have the faulty lighter in my back pocket, my roomate's fraternity brothers (well, not all of them, but literally like TWELVE) come in my room shouting and they're all like "Whoa, hey, i hear you're SHROOOOOOOOMING! What do you see? You see anything freaky" you know, general bullshit to goad me like that. I freak out since one of them says he's going to go through his drawer to find this lighter and luckily they were looking for the red one, as soon as they leave the room i put the zippo back in the drawer.

10:00 to 10:30-Nothing really happened here, i was just having a conversation with my friend on AIM, i can't really remember anything about what i said.

10:30-I grab my beer and put it in a backpack and start the mile and a half walk in the freezing cold + icy sidewalks to my roomate's fraternity house for the party going on there. Again, still no visuals.

10:45-I'm outside walking and I'm all alone in the cold, this is the absolute worst part of my trip. I have all these horrible emotional horrors and ideas in my head about how nobody loves me and everybody just pretends to like me and how everybody is fake and just general paranoid shit like that that comes from doing too much drugs and mixing depressants. I couldn't WAIT to get to the house.

11:00-I get to the house, everyone's like, "Whoa, I hear you're SHROOMING!", i do the obligatory high five thing with everybody and I pretend like i'm just chilling and nothing is bothering me. It's visually clear that something is wrong.

11:15-So i have to talk to all these girls about shrooming, and they ask me about visuals and the music is BLARING and i can't really have a conversation and the music is pissing me off, the girls are hot but they are dumber than a post, i'm trying to explain to them that they really haven't done anything to me and I told them they shouldn't waste their money on them. They don't believe me, i'm like "whatever". My vision got really bad around this point, no visuals but I couldn't like see the person in front of me, my vision was all scrambled, like looking at a pixelated face on TV, that kind of blurry.

11:30 to Midnight-Everybody does a stupid little Q & A session with me about shrooms, just shit like "Do you think I would like them?", I told EVERY frat guy in the house "No" because they are completely wrong for party people. I couldn't see any of them ever having their ego shattered in the way I had mine ruined. Their ego is their life, it's what they put forth to everyone, without that they are emotionally nothing. They all think they're going to see some cool cheap thrills on shrooms but really they'll get an insight into their soul that they truly don't want, I basically advised everybody at the party, coherently and sanely to stay away. Probably had about 6 beers at this point.

12-12:30-I park myself on the couch next to these girls and one of my roomate's buddies who's VERY drunk, like his eyes are completely shut he's so drunk. These sorority girls are like making out they're so wasted and people are taking pictures and they're just being retarded. I get into a conversation with this one girl who's talking about the Hooter's waitresses who are partying there and she's complaining because she said that they said she was too fat to waitress there, i tried to get all motivational (not trying to pick her up, i had no interest in the opposite sex the entire time i was on shrooms, even with the alcohol) and told her that she wasn't fat and told her what i weigh (I go about 250) and what i have to deal with in terms of bullshit from people, and then I go into some self deprecating non-humor about my weight that turns really bad. I immediately start to act VERY drunk on purpose to act like I don't even know what i'm saying. I have about 7 beers in my system at this point, i give away a few of my beers because I just don't care.

12:45-1:00-I get into this conversation on the couch with my friend Dru who's a fraternity brother at that house, I tell him just about what i'm going through with the drug since he seemed legit about wanting to know about it. I get into this fit of honesty and break down and tell him that I'm going to move back home next year, and then I start telling everybody within earshot. I go to the bar and break down emotionally and start crying, it's really bad, i mean, everybody could understand why I'd be sad dropping that news being drunk and all, but it was just the wrong place and time for it. I felt I had to get a secret like that out, secrets and anything bearing down on me or making me feel guilty obviously had to be dealt with.

1:15-1:30-I head out into the other room and I start talking with this girl who's tall as fuck, like 6' 4", like every girl at this party is a lot taller than me and I'm 5' 10", so that was weird, i hate when that happens. And she, like all the other girls there is stupid as fuck (it's all Hooters waitresses and sorority girls, i don't mean to sound misogynistic and i love intelligent conversation with girls, but they're all drunk and have NOTHING important to say). I'm still recovering from the other room and I don't want anybody to look at me or talk to me.

1:45-2:00 I get into this conversation in the hall with a couple friends who are partying there who are part of another fraternity but live in the same dorm as us and are friends of my roomate's from his hometown. One of them has done shrooms and understands in detail what I am going through, he's like "Don't you just feel completely mindfucked and then like you're going to kill yourself" and i told him I didn't get any visuals and he's just like "I didn't either" and we just kind of talked about that and he called his saferide from his fraternity to get us a ride home.

2:15-3:00-We get back to the dorms and he comes over to my room and I'm supposed to smoke some pot with him since he's like the only guy in our dorm with it since it's completely dry, i don't really want to pay for it and want him to spot me real bad, and he really owed me anyway. He tried to get me to trade him a stem from my shroom bag for a smokeout and i'm like "yeah right" and we just talked about shrooms and the kind of depression that I was going through coming down from them. I went to bed at 3:00 and slept very late the next day, I didn't really feel like talking to anybody and just wanted to keep the whole experience to myself and put it behind me. Only one person commented on how fucked up i was, but he was so drunk that he might as well have been tripped out himself. Everybody at that party was so drunk I think most of them blacked it out. Looking back I probably should've left the shrooms in the desk and just got wasted on that 12 pack, I just need to learn timing.

Three days from now, on Friday, two weeks later I plan on doing the 3 grams that I have left with my friends from back home that I was supposed to trip with the first time. I'm going to make sure that I'm feeling good, am well rested, haven't eaten anything, and am just chilling out when I do them. Do you think this will solve my problem with getting no visuals? Do you think the lack of visuals was from the beer and having a full stomach or from my weight? I ate a fucking lot of shrooms, no matter what i weigh i should've been tripping crazily. These shrooms had dust like no other, they were about the best cubensis i've ever seen and i paid fairly hansomely for them.

--------------------
"Most families are too narrow minded to purchase a home with a bucket of truth in it."
"What's a bucket of truth?"
"Just an ordinary bucket, only, when you look into it, you shall know unmitigated, unadulterated...immutable truth"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Re: First time tripping out, about 4 grams dry PC + 8 beers [Re: TrippingWithBooze]
    #2348323 - 02/18/04 12:19 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I pop a cap in my mouth and taste it a little, then i swallow it on accident, so i decided it would be a waste to just do one cap

God works in mysterious ways.

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: First time tripping out, about 4 grams dry PC + 8 beers [Re: TrippingWithBooze]
    #2348333 - 02/18/04 12:24 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yep you learned a good lesson. I am sure you know everything you need to about what you did. Try and be true to yourself next time.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2348779 - 02/18/04 03:36 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

4 grams and no visuals??!

Frat party + Shrooms... what a horrible combo. Sorry your trip wasn't great, don't write off boomers just yet.

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: First time tripping out, about 4 grams dry PC + 8 beers [Re: Noviseer]
    #2349260 - 02/18/04 08:41 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

alchohol can really reduce the visual effects for me. It sounds like you had a little bit of visuals. You talk about everything being pixilated. That's the type of visuals many people get from shrooms. Probably would have been much more so w/o the beer and HORRIBLE setting. Next time, either go out in nature, or chill in a dark room with some nice music and ganja. Hope you enjoy the next 3 g better. Sounds like you did learn some things though.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineTrippingWithBooze
Stranger

Re: First time tripping out, about 4 grams dry PC + 8 beers [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2349514 - 02/18/04 09:56 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

No doubt the frat party was a horrible choice, it would've been much better if i didn't confess i was tripping to everybody within earshot and everybody wasn't RIDICULOUSLY drunk, i mean everybody was drunker than I'd ever seen them before. The next trip I'm doing should be nicer weather so i should get some time outside, now that I have a solid hookup though I get to trip out in the spring and truly enjoy mushrooms in the way God intended, hopefully I get visuals :frown:

--------------------
"Most families are too narrow minded to purchase a home with a bucket of truth in it."
"Just an ordinary bucket, only, when you look into it, you shall know unmitigated, unadulterated...immutable truth"

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2351924 - 02/18/04 07:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

You'll probably get more visuals if you trip in the dark. In the daytime, they seem to make me see colors brighter, and things get swirly and stuff, but in the dark I often see distinct patterns and neat stuff like that. Both are great!

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
    #2351988 - 02/18/04 07:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yeah dude alcohol kills visuals for sure...

smoke bud on it next time and visuals will be had.

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
    #2352712 - 02/18/04 10:36 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I honestly hate tripping on mushrooms with drunk people.

I did the same thing you did a couple times, only the first time on purpose though... Mushrooms really aren't the "lets eat these and go party" drug... Though parties are the shit if everyone else is on them..

I think you handled it pretty well, if I was in that situation, the "I hear your on shrooooms!!" over and over again would be too much and i'd just start swinging hehe.. probably not, booze and LSD maybe...

In fact my advice to you would be only trip around a few good friends if by anyone at all. Its even better if they are sober and if they know what its like. Oh if they are on mushrroms as well its all good.

Thats my MO anyway...

Take care, western I presume...

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

OfflineTrippingWithBooze
Stranger

#2352924 - 02/19/04 12:45 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Mixing a heavy dose of shrooms with alcohol? It's a dead give-away for Wastern even without Kalamazoo under my name.

--------------------

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

#2354824 - 02/19/04 01:08 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

smoke weed and take some nitrous also. this will really increase you're visuals as long as its during the peak. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2354857 - 02/19/04 01:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

well,
alcohol+shrooms :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

alcohol :razz: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :noway: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies