Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Shpongle, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
woah, homegrown mush trip report 3.3 gram malabars
    #2254350 - 01/19/04 11:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Woah.  This trip was intense.
I grew out one cake of malabars which finished in 3 flushes and yielded 3.3 grams dry. 
I sat at my computer and played some Terrence McKenna MP3 that I downloaded from the psychadelic library.

So I have the dried shrooms and I start putting a few in my mouth at a time, slowly chewing and savoring the bitter flavor.  I waited until they were soft in my mouth and swallowed them with a swig of apple juice. 

Within 20 mins I had the mushrooms done, and within another 20 mins I was starting to see visuals.  The first thing I Noticed was that it was impossible to read any posts on the shroomery.  I tried reading Fireworks God's post about symbolism and totally got lost.  I remembered playing everquest for some reason and realized that tripping made my inner virtual world spill out into my physical world... I put my fingertips of my left hand onto my right hand fingertips and when I looked at it I felt as if I was a free point floating around in a 3-d virtual world. 

The structure my hands made looked huge and computer like, if that makes sense.  If you have ever played Doom or Quake with the No Clipping cheat , that is what I felt like.  I then looked at my fingers and they looked like each one had a face.  If you have seen Kung pow, it looks like the face on his tongue.  Very vivid and real when I was tripping.

So I couldn't take the computer anymore and was ready to enter the world Terrence was talking about.  He said that what you do is turn off all external stimulation, lie down in dark silence and venture into your mind.  So I closed my eyes, laid down and traveled.  At first, it was frightening, but Terrence insisted that you travel through 'it' and you will reach 'yourself.'

I hit a balloon of Nitrous and it was over.

I entered this place and immediately began a vicious thought loop that told me that I did not exist.  WOW.  I couldn't fathom how I could exist.  I kept trying and fighting, and eventually saw myself floating in space, then my body blew up into a million particles which then dissapeared. 

I soon came to an infinitely large place where I could 'see' the veil between our reality and this virtual reality I was experiencing.  I could see every human beings soul spilling into the material world.  It looked like an infinitely large pattern of eyes.  It felt very Matrix-like.  However, it was not the Matrix. 

I find it hard to wrap words around the experience.  I throw them at it to find them slipping off like water off a duck.  The whole experience reminded me that the only thing that matters is to be nice to people and show them love, because there is a very VERY thin line between 'I' and 'thou'. 

So I came off the peak and found myself in my room rather than in the world I was in for what seemed eternity.  This was quite the experience.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: woah, homegrown mush trip report 3.3 gram malabars [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2254377 - 01/19/04 11:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

"The whole experience reminded me that the only thing that matters is to be nice to people and show them love, because there is a very VERY thin line between 'I' and 'thou'. "

Nice report.  I wish everyone could have an experience that would lead to them making a statement like the one above. :bong:

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineHaoma
immortal
    #2254389 - 01/19/04 11:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like a awsome trip.....

I have yet to try nitros on mushrooms, but hope to some day. My favorite thing to do on mushrooms is lay down in a dark room and listen to some tunes. Floyd goes well with this.

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: woah, homegrown mush trip report 3.3 gram malabars [Re: Haoma]
    #2254566 - 01/20/04 12:16 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yah I had Floyd "dark side of the moon" on in the background softly, and then Shpongle "Are you Shpongled"

Both sent me into worlds of delusion and insanity  :tongue2:

Dankman:  Me too, me too.  It was all too clear after seeing the things I saw... Compassion, patience and love are really what is important.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #2254796 - 01/20/04 02:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Great report man :thumbup: cant beat some Nos while shroomin :bong:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
    #2255268 - 01/20/04 09:13 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

nice report. :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Shpongle, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience