Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¬¶Growing-Now¬¶♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
Intense flashback
    #4679564 - 09/18/05 11:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Whenever i trip i always tend to spend at least 10 minutes or so staring into a mirror. Ever since the first time i smoked weed while i was fryin, smoking pot alone has never been the same..

So today i wake n baked and i went into the bathroom to take a piss and i found my self just staring aimlessley into the mirror. When i focused on my face it very vividly resembled just like when i was trippin. This whole time i was in a really dreamy trance state. All the colors that made up my face just slid off my head in my reflection.

It was so clear to, it was as if the color was as fluid as water and it just streamed / splashed down from my head. It was a little bit scary cause i do not wanna become schizophrenic and that was a very vivid hallucination.

does anybody else have HPPD like this?
:crazyeyes:

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePoopShooter
Escape Artist

Loc: PNW
Re: Intense flashback [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #4679586 - 09/18/05 11:49 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not sure if a single flashback constitues HPPD, but, like I said, I'm not sure.

I'd say that if it doesn't recure, then don't worry about it. If it gets worse, stay away from drugs for awhile, including pot, and come back to it a few months or years or decades down the road. I think you'll be fine though.

Offtopic, are you going to school here in Olympia?

InvisibleDre
source ofincoherency
 User Gallery

Loc: LowLands
Re: Intense flashback [Re: PoopShooter]
    #4686366 - 09/20/05 04:30 PM (12 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Diagnostic criteria for 292.89 Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder

A. The re-experiencing, following cesssation of use of a hallucinogen, of one or more of the perceptual symptoms that were experienced while intoxicated with the hallucinogen (e.g., geometric hallucinations, false perceptions of movement in the peripheral visual fields, flashes of colors, intensified colors, trails of images of moving objects, positive afterimages, halos around objects, macropsia, and micropsia.

B. The symptoms in Criterion A cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

C. The symptoms are not due to a general medical condition (e.g., anatomical lesions and infections of the brain, visual epilepsies) and are not better accounted for another mental disorder (e.g., delerium, dementia, Schizophrenia) or hypnopompic hallucinations.

Well I'm not really a professional so don't bite me. But i guess a single flashback would count as a HPPD but then again in the second criteria it is specified it has cause a significant disturbance in your functioning.

Personally I had something similar like this, auditory and visual hallucinations but i kinda scooped it down the "i got a psychosis"-hole. From personal experience I have noticed cutting down or stopping with every drugs (including alcohol and coffee) did help allot. Just to give your brain a rest.

Hope I made a useful first post.
source of the HPPD information and probably more can be found at http://www.stormloader.com/hppd/

Thank god for that spellchecker =)

--------------------
Dre - A source of incoherent bullshit since 1986

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #4687437 - 09/20/05 09:10 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

as long as flash backs arent occuring super frequently and at inconvienient times , dont worry about it, just enjoy it. Personally i wish i had flashbacks from day to day. seriously, 99.9% of the time a random break from reality into hallucination would be welcome indeed.

But thats just me. Fear is pointless. Dont worry be happy

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
    #4687517 - 09/20/05 09:28 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

Same thing happens to me with mirrors sometimes.

Offlinee3k
Stranger

#4768753 - 10/07/05 01:39 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

better stop all hallucinogens and pot, or reduce the pot consumption at least.

i had something similar with pot after mushrooms except the mirror story. simply, after i took mushrooms, whenever i intensively smoked pot i got mushroom flashbacks. it all ended with a huge amount of mj followed by a psychosis which lasted 1 month. never had a bad trip before..

InvisiblePyjamas
Stranger
Re: Intense flashback [Re: e3k]
    #4769541 - 10/07/05 04:18 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

I haven't tripped in a while now but my last few trips were very intense. I've noticed that sometimes when I'm looking into the distance i see little black orbs flying about almost like being on shrooms but they're very hard to spot if you know what i mean? You wouldn't see them if you weren't looking for them but they are there all the time.

A few weeks ago i was helping someone move boxes around their house and we had to lift some really heavy furniture. At one point we were lifting a REALLY heavy table between 3 of us but as soon as i put strain on lifting, my eyesight just went bonkers with colourful orbs like before flying everywhere. It was very disorientating and i had to go outside and try to focus my eyesight. (remember, no drugs in months)

At night time as well, sometimes i see things moving at the corner of my sight. It mostly happens just as i'm falling asleep. Its quite scary because things jump at me even with my eyes closed just as i'm nodding off and i really jump like, heart pounding.

2 or 3 times I've noticed CEVs but not as intense as actually being on mushrooms, but enough to concentrate on different patterns and colours.
I've had the mirror thing too, especially when you look out to the periphery of your vision.

Bit scary.

--------------------
. . . Lime and limpid green, the sound surrounds the icy waters underground . . .

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Intense flashback [Re: Pyjamas]
    #4770279 - 10/07/05 08:01 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

Pot takes on the characteristics of the drugs you just did, because it takes you into your sort of subconscious if you will. It's a highly mental and subjective drug with no real "solid" characteristics of what a high is and isn't.

most people say the first few times they smoke up after they do a different drug, their high is way different. I can vouch for this. I think it might be because your brain is so "fried" from tripping for such a long amount of time that as soon as it knows it's high again it has you revisit what it went through before.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being