Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4659227 -

*I speak verry Engrish well! Get me job there!

Me wuv you rong time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4659248 -

:lol:

Seriously man, if this guy needs another server I'll come down and work for a while.  It wouldn't even be for the money (I have enough that I don't have to work), it would be for the free sushi.

It would also enable me to go to the Appalachian gathering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4659269 -

go there yourself, you cant rely on shroomism to get youa job. thats not cool.

go show that sushi guy how awesome you are!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Todcasil]
    #4659287 -

Todcasil said:
go there yourself, you cant rely on shroomism to get youa job. thats not cool.

go show that sushi guy how awesome you are!



Well, I thought maybe Shroomism could swing something because of his clout. After all he has worked there for about a day or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4659296 -

Well.. he's got a pretty minimal staff. He's the sushi chef/owner, and there's a mongolian or something guy who cooks and guts the fish in the back.. then me and another server. I think he needs a dishwasher :grin: But I'll ask if a server job opens... but I think there's like 5 or 6 sushi places in the next town over and probably like 50 in the general dc area so you could probably pull it off. Oh and since you have enough money that you don't have to work.. give me some.. me wuv you rong time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4659322 -

Shroomism said:
Well.. he's got a pretty minimal staff. He's the sushi chef/owner, and there's a mongolian or something guy who cooks and guts the fish in the back.. then me and another server. I think he needs a dishwasher :grin: But I'll ask if a server job opens...




Cool man.  I wouldn't mind coming down to DC to goof off and eat sushi for a few weeks.  Of course, I wouldn't be able to work for this guy forever (it would be just a temporary thing).


Shroomism said:
Oh and since you have enough money that you don't have to work.. give me some.. me wuv you rong time.



If only you had a vagina.....  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4659348 -

If I had one of those I would already be rich and wouldn't be asking :smirk:

I'm sure we can find you a nice whore to settle down with.. all the superficial bitches down here love guys with money


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4659489 -

Shroomism said:
made like 20/hour last night. Not as good as some server jobs..




it's better than most server jobs, only time you'll really do any better is if
you're a bartender or you grow some tits and shave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4660473 -

heh.. well around here it is anyway. Some server jobs you can pull 200-300 in tips alone on a busy night. Oh yeah I gotta shave too :frown:
not my hair though :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660485 -

try the unagi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Noetical]
    #4660515 -

Try the Uni. Telltale of the quality of any sushi joint.

Anyone ever been to Nazawa's out in L.A.? Perhaps the best sushi in the U.S. Other chef's follow him around at the fish market, trying to learn how he picks out fish (he drives to the market everyday, FRESH fish). He's known as the sushi nazi, though. YOU MUST NOT MENTION CALIFORNIA ROLLS. Bad form.


--------------------
"A Bad Day for Pants"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Noetical]
    #4660549 -

Actually I did try the unagi.. that shit is good

And the guy made me try uni.. fucking bleh :puke: Then afterwards he told me what it was made from (sea urchin eggs)
People pay like $7 for two little mounds and they order that shit 4 at a time


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: IgnatiusJReilly]
    #4660571 -

Apparently they have the best uni in the dc area... but I think that shit is just nasty.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660599 -

ask about the nado

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660603 -

Congratulations on the new job shroomism. :laugh: :thumbup:

I'm guessing you are planning on settleing down a bit now?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660619 -

Uni isn't the eggs.

I should take your job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4660623 -

Hell Yes. Being back where I was born and raised, seeing all my lifelong friends, reuniting with my band, a kick ass jam room, a sweet new job, prospects of recording an album on the horizon, gig offers already on the table.. I'm here to stay until a world or US tour takes us elsewhere :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4660639 -

No?

Quote:
More popular in Japan is the roe (little eggs) harvested from the inside of sea urchins (uni), which also doubles as the animal's gonads. In the U.S., uni is expensive but still a delicacy




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: Shroomism]
    #4660684 -

Uni, and uni roe are two different things my friend.

Uni is a combo of the internals + roe

Uni roe is just the eggs.

You have to get the eggs while they are still in them, along with various internals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a job at a sushi bar [Re: spud]
    #4660690 -

Regardless, uni is delicious!

It took me a while to get used to the texture.

It's solid to the touch but it seems as soon as it hits your tongue it melts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* new years party at the sushi bar
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,310 22 01/01/06 07:58 PM
by samueljackson
* Sushi Restaurant Job
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,737 28 11/21/03 02:42 AM
by felix
* Post your job
( 1 2 3 all )
XUL 3,347 51 11/09/05 03:57 PM
by vinsue
* Is sushi healthy ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ohmatic 6,918 71 03/05/06 04:39 AM
by Jadian
* For all sushi lovers...
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 5,554 48 06/05/06 08:34 AM
by redrum187
* the sushi de mayo BrAiN 733 5 05/05/05 09:27 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Sushi Trainwreck 1,530 19 07/01/05 04:02 AM
by JJ01769
* SuShi
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 2,928 21 05/10/05 12:01 PM
by danlennon3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,980 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 324 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.