Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehobbitxkillyou
Shark wrestlingchampion

Loc: Pennsylvania
penn state main trip
    #4637589 - 09/09/05 11:22 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So me, a friend who grew shrooms with me over the summer, and another who never tried shrooms tripped last sunday night here and good ol Penn State Main (we all go to school here).

We all had golden teachers...I ate about 28 grams (fresh), Dan ate 17g I think, and Kevin (the newb) ate 15.

6:30 pm - We started off in my room, playing Donkey Kong Country and listening to Hendrix. Some tribal song came on and it fit perfect with the game, transforming our night into a jungle like theme.

7:30 - We went to the top of a parking garage and watched the sun set. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The sun was setting down past the forest edge on the horizon in a cornucopia of red, pink, orange, and blue. It looked as if someone was sticking their finger in it (we couldn't see this finger) and swirling the colors around. Then, as I stood there, the clouds seem to come out at me and I was being pushed back on my heels. Behind us, darkness was sweeping over the sky and the edge looked like a face of a monster eating up the beatifully setting sun.

Below us they're building a new area for the school. It looks so "college like." Like a college postcard or something. Rows of trees, benches, a wrap around building, and a big lawn. We went down there to investigate. (Noone lives there yet, so noone was around).

It was around here I lost track of time.

We took the elevator down from the parking garage, and it's a glass elevator. This blew our minds and was very suspensfull going down it. It felt like the Tower of Terror.

Walking to "the picture" we were beside a chain fence. It looked like my friend was walking on the other side of it, and I kept asking him why he would do that. No harm done though.

We get down into the picture and sit on this small wall seperating the brick walkway and rowed trees from the lawn. Since it was sort of dark by now, the grass turned into an ocean and we were sitting on the edge of oblivion. I was melting into the wall, laying down looking at the stars. The sky kept sepperating into puzzle like pieces and reforming themselves into a giant battle sequence (think lord of the rings style...i'm a big metal head and fantasy buff). Kevin said something, I looked at him, and his face was melting off. He said the same happened in his eyes. Everything was cool.

We walked over to this water fountain (which was sadly turned off) but had a pool of crystal clear water with blue lining. We tried ever so slowly dipping our hands in the water....then pludged our whole are into it. The feeling was pure joy at its finest. The water was very crisp and made unbelievable patterns with the three of us swirling around.

We then walked to the older part of campus, where they have two rows of elm trees, which are the longest row of elm trees in the US. These trees lead right up to the Joe Paterno library, which has huge romanesque colomns on this side of it.

We then headed over to the fish tank after some more walking around and casual bantering (we were coming down by now).

The Hub, which is a big dining/study area, has this huge salt water fish fishtank, which was unbelievable. It has sea anenomes (or however you spell them) with their millions of tiny arm things wrigling about, and a sea cucumber, sea urchin, and tons of very colorful and diverse fish. Such a treat to look at, with everything swirling around like it was.

After the fish tank, we went to the baclony outside my friend's room/frat house, and chilled with some beers, enjoying the rest of the clear night. All in all a great time. I highly recommend tripping here at PSU if you live nearby.

--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Edited by hobbitxkillyou (09/09/05 02:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehobbitxkillyou
Shark wrestlingchampion

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: penn state main trip [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #4638319 - 09/09/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

finished the story

--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: penn state main trip [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #4641091 - 09/10/05 07:25 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Good karma to you. We used to go into the gardens of shopping malls when we got drugd up in the middle of night. There's something about being in a deserted place that's meant to be full of people. Feels special. Anyways I'm still to have a good trip on mushies...

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflineCissyMalfoy
Crazy FugitiveOn The Loose
 User Gallery

Loc: Dublin
Re: penn state main trip [Re: shrooma]
    #4643196 - 09/10/05 06:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That sounds like such a cool trip. I never considered the idea of how cool a huge fish tank would look..all the fish, and the water, an just the pure life in the tank!
SHROOMA, the idea a tripping in a deserted place is also really cool, i just think, knowing me, that i would imagine me an my friends in a "Dawn of the Dead" type situation.Knowing that at any moment hundreds of blood thirsty zombies could come. Id freak out way too much i think. Unless i had a trip-sitter t tell me "Cissy, you're just fucked, thats all.".

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: penn state main trip [Re: CissyMalfoy]
    #4647488 - 09/11/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

lmao nice one.
No I'm still sticking with a natural trip, or like, a huge big football park where there is nothing but endless grass. pastures with cattle or something, now THAT would be trippy.

Nice report

peace

Offlinecrusher101

Re: penn state main trip [Re: indica]
    #4664877 - 09/15/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ha i live in pitt too...

Offlineshroomplstiltskn
kinds of trips [Re: crusher101]
    #4665701 - 09/15/05 02:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I recently grew a plethora of Ecuadorians, which gave my friends and me such a tired, weak-feeling trip. The visuals were great but the body-high made us feel unpleasant. We all felt as though we were about to pass out. I have done mushrooms in the past that have been very energetic and have had virtually no body high, just visuals/perception distorions and a deeper understanding of the universe. Unfortunately, I do not know what strains those trips have been. Does anyone know what strain will give that kind of trip? (Little to no body-high, but with good visuals and contemplation.)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains