Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507765 -

AHHHHH THANKS FOR SAYING THAT I AM GOING TO BREAK SOME SHIT.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4507766 -

(no hostility towards you)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4507770 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4508094 -

Shame all the hot suicide girls are in california. Here on the east coast we are bone dry. I've even been to skinny puppy concerts but they were all ugly. Well, all except 2 I think.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: looner2]
    #4508103 -

haha,there out there people,ya just got to be "in the know"....

or whatever i just said....



:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4508182 -

That's it!!!!!! :bomb:

I'm moving to the (north) west coast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: Shroomism]
    #4508751 -

If I remember correctly the girl I was hooking up with told me it was based out of Portland. I went to the one year anniversary party a few years ago at an obviously gothic/hipster/punk bar in PDX and they had a burlesque show. Pretty pimp considering a)I was underage b) I was makin out with one of the suicide girls in the show c) I got to watch a couple of Suicide girls get dressed for the event at her pad before the show. Like I said earlier, you would be surprised what they look and sound like when they aren't presenting themselves as SG.


--------------------


Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: Signo]
    #4508798 -

I have friends who work at these sites.... so I thought I would try my own hand in the "badass website"

I bring to you ...

www.lucidgirls.com

Coming soon!

Launch this winter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: kolizion]
    #4508830 -

:spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :banbanban: :banbanban:


--------------------


Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: Signo]
    #4508842 -

HA! i'm no spammer,
I was at the gathering :smile: with vamp... where were you???

Hmmmm?

Edited by kolizion (08/07/05 10:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: kolizion]
    #4508892 -

thatd be cool to fuck a suicide girl... thatd suck tho if she killed herself or me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: AliceDee]
    #4509823 -

we need more!! keep posting!! im in love!!


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: eligal]
    #4509855 -

A few weeks ago, I found out that my friends' band knew a band while they were living in New Brunswick called Fortunado that were tied up in starting this site. The main proprietor is this older, nasty guy who bums around the Bowery Poetry Club in NYC.


--------------------
\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: mikeytwice]
    #4510450 -

What's nasty about him?

He seems like a great guy to me for providing such a wonderful service.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: nookjohn]
    #4511242 -

nookjohn said:
What's nasty about him?

He seems like a great guy to me for providing such a wonderful service.



nasty guy with a good heart :heart:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: eligal]
    #4613269 -

I know a few chicks that could totally be suicide girls. Plus they don't have life plans, I bet I can con them in to it.


--------------------
Manitou

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My suicide girl contribution... all i have as a gift to you shroomery [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4615801 -

SG has been around for a long time now, they are good shit :wink:


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Suicide Girls... AbstractHarmonix 2,326 18 03/03/05 06:13 PM
by notapillow
* Ratio of male to female shroomery members?? chocbruce 1,535 11 02/22/05 08:54 PM
by PsillyNilly
* a challenge to the shroomery : shroom babes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hippie3 25,758 183 12/29/03 04:51 AM
by alakona
* The Shroomery Facebook 'Unban' Group Circle K 486 2 05/06/21 01:10 PM
by druqs
* Let's Be Shroomy! <-- community project: a Shroomery village water well in rural Africa
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
metalfaith 6,488 188 09/23/21 03:16 AM
by Simisu
* easiest method of suicide?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Razman 10,878 70 02/24/05 03:38 PM
by Woland
* the Pub doesn't support the shroomery.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
afoaf 9,739 67 02/01/05 06:25 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Theory on why there are more BOYS than GIRLS @ shroomery w/ POLL
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 6,510 35 11/13/04 05:22 PM
by abhi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,722 topic views. 7 members, 12 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.