Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

A dream i had last night
    #4612955 - 09/02/05 03:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had this real crazy dream last night. I have them all the time (Crazy Dreams that is) - Just figured someone might get a kick out of it. So i was at my old High School in a car w/ my neighbors mom. We pick up some guy who is wearing huge sun glasses. I cant remeber his name but i kapt jokeingly calling him Shady. We drove to a house rumored to be haunted. I seen 2 goats (symbols of satin) in the front yard just grazing. That is whats sticking in my mind the goats it really creeped me out. But we followed the driveway of this house to a quarry in the back. This was a Huge deep quarry with rushing brown water so you cant even see whats in it. Well we decide we are going to have a picnic here so we stop. We needed a microwave for some of the food we brought but the lady we were with knew there was one underneath a root near the water. And sure enough there was one. We began to use it and i fell in the water. I was really scared by this because who knows whats in that water. Well the lady and the guy helped me out of the water and we were on our way. Well the next thing i remember was i was dried off and sitting in my living room with my neighbors mom and my girlfriend smoking a blunt (yeah i get high in my dreams) Shady has appeard to have taken off. Well my boss calls me and asks if i will pick him up from the poliece station so i take off. Me and my boss arent on terms like this i barely know anything about him other than his name is Tim. So when i get to the station they release him in my custody (he seemed buzzed but not trashed) and they said he was trying to steal a steelers shirt. The cop asked him why he was stealing a steelers shirt when he doesnt even live in PA. He said it was because he is from Boston. - Thats all i remeber. Weird shit huh?

Edited by ixitwistedixi (09/02/05 03:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: A dream i had last night [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4613085 - 09/02/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had a dream last night where I was having sex with this girl I work with. It was going fine then in the middle of it she started getting some sick satisfaction out of beating the living fuck out of me. Blood everywhere, she broke my nose, in horrible pain. Then I had 2 more dreams later last night where I explained what happened to some of my friends and my mother. Very weird shit.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: A dream i had last night [Re: DNKYD]
    #4613129 - 09/02/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I had a dream I got in a fight, then I got bit by a rattlesnake 3 times, and my hand went numb. When I woke up I discovered I was sleeping in a weird position with my hands under me, and they were both completely numb. I hate when that happens.

--------------------

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: A dream i had last night [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4613146 - 09/02/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i had a dream i had a lamborgini... it was fuckin sick it went so fast... i didnt drive it much tho which sucks... then i went to a party where there were like 20 girls and 3 or 4 guys... it was awesome... then i went back to my house and smoked a blunt with some friends and we saw these two guys come up to us then my friend pointed out in the woods that there were cops watching us (in the woods) and i freaked out.... then i went in the house and looked outside and a mountain lion saw me and started running to me so i closed the door really fast and he didnt catch me.... then i went around the whole house locking everything..... pretty fuckin wierd dream... it was by far the longest dream ive ever had....

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: A dream i had last night [Re: AliceDee]
    #4613180 - 09/02/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Do you get really fuckin high wehn you smoke in ur dreams? I always get really fucked up like cant hold my head up and shit lol

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
    #4613190 - 09/02/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ya but seeing the cops was a total buzzkill...

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: A dream i had last night [Re: AliceDee]
    #4613196 - 09/02/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

do you smoke often in your dreams for me its like every night i smoke in my dreams atleast once

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

#4613386 - 09/02/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"i had a dream last night that i was dead. i had dream last night that i was dead." - The Gits

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom