Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Blood test tomorrow(Need help)
    #4562498 -

My doctor ordered a blood test for me because he commented I looked yellow. That's because the day before I took about 8 tabs and the toxic buildup of tylenol in my body does make me look slightly yellow. Anyway, he ordered:

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Chlamydia Trachomatis RNA, TMA
Upper Resp Allergy Regio I
Food Allergy Profile, Adult
CBC w/diff.


I'm wondering what these mean and did he order anything that will find the copious amounts of residuous drugs in my blood stream? Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4562503 -

Even if they do find out you've been doing tons of drugs, I don't think they are legally allowed to tell the police.

I wouldn't concern myself with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4562510 -

The only problem is my doctor THREATENED(yes, threatened) to take me off of SSRIs if I was doing any drugs besides pot(I've told him how much pot helps me), especially alcohol.


I don't think this is legal either, I just don't want him pissed at me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4562515 -

Is this Your personal doc Your paying for? If so, who cares,
my doc knows I smoke, drink, and eat shrooms, I tell him I
will live the way I want, if he dosent like it he can fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: rod]
    #4562518 -

rod said:
Is this Your personal doc Your paying for? If so, who cares,
my doc knows I smoke, drink, and eat shrooms, I tell him I
will live the way I want, if he dosent like it he can fuck off.



Mine knows I love opiates(I told him lest he perscribe me some, I'm such a good boy).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4562532 -

Good.

SSRIs cause more problems than they solve.

It obviously depends on which drugs you've been doing, how frequently you've been doing them, and when the last time you did them was.

You can't just make a thread saying you took a bunch of drugs and are wondering if these random drugs will show up. All drugs don't work the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4562548 -

HeavyToilet said:
Good.

SSRIs cause more problems than they solve.

It obviously depends on which drugs you've been doing, how frequently you've been doing them, and when the last time you did them was.

You can't just make a thread saying you took a bunch of drugs and are wondering if these random drugs will show up. All drugs don't work the same.



I know this, I was more or less wondering if the tests he ordered(above) are any that test for drugs in your system. If I got a blood test right now I'd test positive for coke, opiates, and weed, I know this, I'm wondering if anything up there will actually find them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4562699 -

im not a person that does labs or anything but it all seems like just disease testing. the only one i dont understand is the CBC w/diff. now if your taking somehting that makes you turn yellow, stop taking it. its hurting your liver, and high doses of tylenol hurts your liver.


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4562949 -

Quote:
My doctor ordered a blood test for me because he commented I looked yellow.



tell him your chinese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4565486 -

you probably wouldn't need ssri's if you didn't take the tabs in the first place

anyway, unless its a drug test for employment or probation i wouldn't worry about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood test tomorrow(Need help) [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4565496 -

im gettin a blood test tomorrow to...cept mines for my liver:grin:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test-Blood sample? Astrok 1,354 13 12/23/04 01:27 PM
by Astrok
* Drug Testing.... DxShroomFactor 3,128 11 11/01/03 03:55 PM
by synthesis
* Failed my drug test!!!!!! djd586 4,564 9 05/16/04 09:47 AM
by ToTheSummit
* stupid drug tests... Krishna 1,078 7 12/21/04 08:56 PM
by notapillow
* drug testing ponderings
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,438 35 12/31/04 12:58 PM
by Irijes
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,025 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* testing new sleeping pill wrestler_az 2,549 14 07/17/04 10:29 PM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
824 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.