Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Some people and their retarded ass cultures.
    #4540764 - 08/16/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm watching this thing on one of those science channels. It's about Kyrgystan, and the tradition of kidnapping women and forcing them into marriage.

That culture should die.  :thumbdown:

I mean, even as retarded as my Teenie Bopper McCulture is, it's still better than that shit. Those people are basically monkies compaired to us.

I wonder if it would help if they all ate a bunch of acid.

I was thinking about that while the Groom's family was trying to cram some stupid ass Kyrg hat on the poor girl's head, which is a sign of submission and acceptance of the marriage.

"Someone should bust in the door right now", I thought to myself, "and punch every one of those bitches square in the face, and dose them all with a good heavy thumprint of LSD."

Then kick them in the tits.

Most people who advokate mind expansion via LSD therapy usually don't advokate violense, but I do.

Is it, like, easier for a woman to immagrate to the U.S. than a man? Because it should.

We should totally just steal all those retarded assholes bitches. You know, the Chinese don't want their girls. All they wants is boys, boys, boys.  I says "Send your unwanted daughters on over to us you stupid kuntfuckers."

Course, all the guys will have be less monogamouse to make sure all those vaginas get a fair chance at the fine American cock, but we should do that anyway, even if we don't steal all the 3rd world's women.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4540774 - 08/16/05 12:45 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:werd:

Acid won't help. Thinking LSD will enlighten stupid people is naive, hippy shit :wink:

And yes... some cultures should just go away.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4540778 - 08/16/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Some scientists are predicting that within the next few decades an HIV pandemic will sweep through Asia, especially hitting China and India. You could argue that it's already there, but it's supposed to get worse.

If you imported all of those unwanted girls you'd probably be spreading HIV around the States like some sort of orgasm-spreading plague. Doesn't seem like a good idea.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: mantis]
    #4540798 - 08/16/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It doesn't work for hippies because the forget to use my patented tittie kicking technique.

Hippie + Violence = Better

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: Ravus]
    #4540803 - 08/16/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Scientific predictions are like assholes. They put links in their sigs that crash your computer, and then they get banned from the Shroomery.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4540809 - 08/16/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:strokebeard:

Though in all fairness, it doesn't crash your computer unless you really have a P.O.S. It's just a few pop-up messages.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4540819 - 08/16/05 01:02 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It didn't crash it exactly. It just exploded in pop ups, and I had to just restart because they were popping up faster than I could close them.

It is a POS though.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4540840 - 08/16/05 01:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Since it actually causes people computer problems I'll take it out, but in my experiences sending it to unsuspecting friends it never crashed their computers or made them restart. If you have XP and the Grouping option turned on then the pop-ups just group together and you close them in one fell swoop, or at least that's how I dealt with it the first time it was sent to me, and the subsequent times I accidentally clicked on it.

--------------------

OfflineSycronica
Seeker
Loc: Inside my head
    #4540874 - 08/16/05 01:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I seen a show on this where they video tapped a woman being kidnapped and held in that house. If they get the wedding scarf on the womans head then she has to marry the man. They say rarely does a woman ever get the scarf on and not go through with the marriage.

I agree their culture needs to be changed too. But the sad part isn't the men kidnapping the women, it's the older married women who hold the young girls in the house and force the scarf on her head. All the men do is bring the girls to the house, then their mother's and aunt's do the rest. So the women are the major reason this even still exists! How do 40-60 yr old women agree with doing this to the younger girls! That's where the problem lies imo.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Forgiveness is the ultimate sacrifice.

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: Sycronica]
    #4540889 - 08/16/05 01:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well if the women have had it done to them and still agree with it enough to do it to the next generation, it can't be that bad eh?

Arranged marriage is ancient in some cultures, and this culture apparently isn't going to leave its past any time soon.

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4541035 - 08/16/05 02:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ancient doesn't mean right

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: freddurgan]
    #4541049 - 08/16/05 02:10 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Right is subjective.

Evidently they continue on despite (or perhaps because of) this practice. The woman still bears children, cooks for the man, and keeps everything orderly as he works to sustain his family and society as a whole. How is it not right if it works?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4541162 - 08/16/05 02:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Is slavery still wrong even if the slave does what he/she is told?

The culture is retarded. Women have no rights. The women are looked down upon if they reject their kidnappers, the men are "shamed" if their victims fail to love them as they are expected to do.

Personally I don't think it is important that "The woman still bears children, cooks for the man, and keeps everything orderly as he works to sustain his family and society as a whole. " The society is dumb, and needs to be extinct.

People who think like that shouldn't breed at all. They should be up in the trees throwing shit at each other with all the other monkies.

I wonder if you can give someone chemical castrations with something like a tranquilizer dart.

--------------------

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

#4541373 - 08/16/05 05:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
Right is subjective.

Evidently they continue on despite (or perhaps because of) this practice. The woman still bears children, cooks for the man, and keeps everything orderly as he works to sustain his family and society as a whole. How is it not right if it works?

If I tortured Ravus until he did work for me would that be right? Or does this "logic" only apply to women? How many times have I been banned for flaming Ravus? Ravus deserves worse than a flaming!

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

#4541377 - 08/16/05 05:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Is slavery still wrong even if the slave does what he/she is told?

The culture is retarded. Women have no rights. The women are looked down upon if they reject their kidnappers, the men are "shamed" if their victims fail to love them as they are expected to do.

Personally I don't think it is important that "The woman still bears children, cooks for the man, and keeps everything orderly as he works to sustain his family and society as a whole. " The society is dumb, and needs to be extinct.

People who think like that shouldn't breed at all. They should be up in the trees throwing shit at each other with all the other monkies.

I wonder if you can give someone chemical castrations with something like a tranquilizer dart.

I see no reason not to use real bullets.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: LSDempire]
    #4541904 - 08/16/05 10:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Here's some more stupid people
http://wakingbear.com/africa1.htm

"Genital Mutilation Common in 28 African & Middle Eastern Nations
Clitorectomy

In Man, on the Ivory Coast of Africa, Marthe Bleuis is a 12 year old, shy and pretty little girl with a heart-shaped face. She enjoys being casually dressed in flip-flops and a lacy white pinafore trimmed in pink satin. But already her body is taking on the soft, rounded shape of womanhood. And these days she wants more than anything to do what she believes stands between her and being grown up. She wants to have her genitals cut off.

In the lament of pubescent girls everywhere, she says that all her friends are getting ahead of her. Their parents have sent them into the woods where village women "cut what is down there," she said, gesturing to her lap.

After the rite, the girls are showered with gifts of money, jewelry and cloth. Their families honor them with sumptuous celebrations where hundreds of relatives and friends feast on goat, cow and chicken.

"It is the custom, and I want to respect it," she said.

The tradition of female genital cutting is woven into the everyday life of the Yacouba people here, just as it is for hundreds of ethnic groups in a wide band of 28 countries across Africa. In Man, it is part of a girl's dreams of womanhood, a father's desire to show off with a big party and a family's way of proving its conformity to social convention.

The rising chorus of international condemnation of this age-old practice, voiced in recent years from the podiums of United Nations assemblies in Vienna, Cairo and Beijing, echoes only faintly in places like Man, a tourist town deep in the interior, surrounded by the craggy, cloud-shrouded Toura mountains.

On the coast, in the cosmopolitan hubbub of Abidjan, and in other parts of Africa, the debate about female genital cutting is slowly moving into the public arena. Only in the last few years have African nations even begun measuring the prevalence of genital cutting as part of national health surveys or in other research.

In the Ivory Coast and the Central African Republic, 2 out of 5 women have been cut. In Togo, it is one in 8. In the Sudan -- the only country that already had reliable national estimates -- it is 9 out of 10. In Mali, it is 93 percent.

"It looks like women in most countries are nearly as likely to undergo these procedures as their mothers and grandmothers," said Dara Carr, a researcher at Macro International Inc., the Maryland-based company that is assisting the countries in conducting the health surveys. "But there are some seeds of change."

In the Sudan, the prevalence of the practice has dropped from 96 percent to 89 percent over the course of a decade. And there has been a shift toward a less severe form of genital cutting. In Togo, a survey found that half of the mothers who had been cut wanted to spare their daughters. And while three-quarters of the women in Mali favor continuing the practice, a majority in the Central African Republic want to end it.

But what women want and what they have the power to accomplish are very different things. In most of the countries where tens of millions of girls and women have been cut, organizations have sprung up to combat the practice. Like mosquitoes attacking an elephant, the small, ill-financed groups are struggling within societies where men rule women's lives, and old people, including old women, rule the young.

There are, for example, Ivoirian laws against physical violence that could be used to stop the cutting, said Idrissa Fofana, a high-ranking official in the justice ministry. But the government has no interest in imposing them on unwilling families, antagonizing village chiefs and family elders who are pillars of society and guardians of tradition.

"If there was a complaint from parents that their child had been excised against their wishes, the justice ministry could pursue the case," Fofana said. "But if there is no complaint, we cannot disturb the peace of the family and the village."

Like most Yacouba girls in Man, Marthe Bleu is an eager initiate. But even if she resisted, her father, Jean-Baptiste Bleu, a trim, genial, neatly dressed waiter at a local hotel, would insist on her cutting.

"If your daughter has not been excised, the father is not allowed to speak at village meetings," he said. "No man in the village will marry her. It is an obligation. We have done it, we do it and we will continue to do it."

"She has no choice. I decide. Her viewpoint is not important."

The Bleus have not yet chosen who will cut Marthe, but a few minutes from their home, through a maze of dirt pathways, lives Madeleine Douan, 47, one of the local excisers.

The tall, sinewy woman refused to show the ceremonial knife she uses, but brought out other accouterment of her calling: a long strand of metal bells and cloth sacks filled with bottle caps. While she cuts a group of 10 to 15 girls on the ground of the forest, other women shake the noisemakers, covering the cries of pain. Mrs. Douan herself sings traditional songs.

She introduced several of the girls she had recently cut. Natalie Sahi, 15, sat on the side of her thigh outside Mrs. Douan's windowless mud hut to avoid putting direct pressure on the wound. "I wanted it to happen," she said. "It's natural."

Patricia Vehgolou, 13, her hair neatly braided in corn rows, buried her face in her hands and would only giggle when asked if the cutting hurt. Mrs. Douan explained that the girls must swear before leaving the forest that they will not share the secrets of the rite with the uninitiated.

The purpose of the cutting, Mrs. Douan said, is to help insure a woman's fidelity to her husband and her family. "It's a tradition from antiquity," she said. A woman's role in life is to care for her children, keep house and cook. If she has not been cut, Mrs. Douan said, a woman might think instead about her own sexual pleasure.
The Origins: Pride, Tradition And Ignored Risks

It is not known when, where or why the practice of female genital cutting originated. Scholars believe that it started in Egypt or the Horn of Africa more than 2,000 years ago, before the advent of Christianity or Islam. It then spread west across the continent, all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, with the migration of dominant tribes and civilizations.

The practice knows no class or religious boundaries. Most prevalent among Muslims, it is also performed by Christians and followers of traditional African religions. The practice is more widespread among the illiterate, but it is also common among the educated.

The nature of the cutting, the reasons for it and the age at which it is done vary greatly by region and ethnic group.

The practice involves amputating some or all of the external genitalia - the clitoris, the small genital lips and the large ones - diminishing a woman's ability to experience sexual pleasure. It can also cause serious health problems, including hemorrhaging and infection.

Typically, the cutting is done by traditional village women without anything to dull the pain. But sometimes, when midwives or nurses are brought in to do the job, they apply a local anesthetic.

Many believe that cutting helps insure a girl's virginity before marriage and fidelity afterward by reducing sex to a marital obligation. Often, people follow the custom simply because it has always been done.

"Children are born and the parents do it," said Awa Kone, a Malian washerwoman in Abidjan, who plans to take her baby daughter, Kadia, to an exciser in the near future.
Infibulation

In the Horn of Africa - Djibouti, Somalia, the Sudan and parts of Ethiopia - the most severe and harmful form of cutting, infibulation, is practiced.

In this procedure, the clitoris and some or all of the small genital lips are cut away. Then an incision is made in the large lips so the raw surfaces can be stitched together, covering the urethra and most of the vagina. Only a small opening, as tiny as a matchstick or as large as a small fingertip, is left to pass urine and menstrual blood, said Nahid Toubia, a Sudanese surgeon who is an associate professor of clinical public health at Columbia University.

Infibulation comes with its own set of rationales. Some men say the artificial tightness heightens their sexual enjoyment. The smoothness of the scar is found esthetically beautiful. And the stitching itself forms a chastity belt of flesh."

There's more in the article. I often twit my Jewish friends about their Ritual Genital Mutilation Rites, and I mean it, but this is far beyond. And quite commonplace as well. Stone-age motherfucking retards.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4541945 - 08/16/05 10:47 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'd like to do some LSD experiments on those animals as well.

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4541973 - 08/16/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

As countries industrialize and modernize, such oppressive traditions tend to fade away over time. That's why you mainly hear about this shit in third world countries.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some people and their retarded ass cultures. [Re: Silversoul]
    #4541988 - 08/16/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's why 3rd world countries are poor mostly; because they are full of retarded monkey people.

They can't "industrialize and modernize" until they lose their defective culture.

--------------------

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

#4541992 - 08/16/05 11:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This is what they call progress: "In the Sudan, the prevalence of the practice has dropped from 96 percent to 89 percent over the course of a decade. And there has been a shift toward a less severe form of genital cutting. In Togo, a survey found that half of the mothers who had been cut wanted to spare their daughters. And while three-quarters of the women in Mali favor continuing the practice, a majority in the Central African Republic want to end it."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale