Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125930 -

oh man college is like 10 times the party, so many kids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4125933 -

You've met me. Do I seem like much of a partier?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125983 -

Redstorm said:
Yeah, I just like to hang out.

Btw, I don't hate you.



LMAO!!

Yeah otd is fun sometimes..... when I have bad days and want to vent or take things out on people and be a flat out bitch I go there I know its wrong but it is very entertaining

Sorry for being hateful earlier

I don't hate you either

Much love
From the fat bitch who likes Twinkies
Kristi :wink: :heart:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4126146 -

I'm kind of in the same boat. I could drive five hours back to my hometown to score, but whats the point. I'd rather trip, and that I prefer to do solo. Last time I did anything was nearly a year ago when I hippyflipped. I'm feeling like its about time for a trip. I think I might brew up some cacti soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: phalloidin]
    #4126155 -

I have stuff to trip.

I just wanna roll, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4126221 -

yeah, I hear you, but rolling is definitely something I would wait to do with a close group of friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
roll to this site: [Re: Redstorm]
    #4127131 -

www.bluelight.nu

PLUR dude...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4127147 -

What part of the world are you residing in, anyways?


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Adamist]
    #4127184 -

Adamist said:
What part of the world are you residing in, anyways?



Rainbow Land, can't you see that? :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4127201 -

It's all good, dude. We'll all roll at NE2K5(just bought my plane tickets).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4128577 -

There a million people to roll with and even more rolls where im at, its ridiculous, prices down to like 9 bones apeice, im really getting sick of rolling. i say just eat some acid.


--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: LilShank]
    #4128698 -

Lol you suck. It's like 20 bucks a bean for me, and only a few people I know will roll with me. But luckily, because of those externally imposed limitations, I don't roll much.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Adamist]
    #4129710 -

Adamist said:
What part of the world are you residing in, anyways?



I'm in the Great Lake State (MI).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4508833 -

Yeah I know in general people don't want to roll alone, but I think I'd try it out. Not being able to find any E though..well that's a problem.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4508860 -

I have rolled by myself plenty of times. Just exploring me. Also sex is awsome on e but I don't like to do it much b/c sex while sober just dosn't feel the same after.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4508874 -

It still exists.. and they are out there


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Shroomism]
    #4508905 -

i would hate rolling by myself i get so fuckin horny and massages feel so fuckin good...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: AliceDee]
    #4508915 -

See, I've never had a roll with masssages or anything like that...and I rolled PLENTY of times at raves.



Ecstasy has always been a spiritual drug for me in a very special way...my current girlfriend and I, the times that we've rolled, it's always been more mental and connective than it has been physical..I dunno. I don't get horny when I'm on ecstasy so much as I get this feeling of extreme connection with everything..

I have some MDA now and I think I should definitely experience some alone..


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4508927 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Ecstasy has always been a spiritual drug for me in a very special way...my current girlfriend and I, the times that we've rolled, it's always been more mental and connective than it has been physical..I dunno. I don't get horny when I'm on ecstasy so much as I get this feeling of extreme connection with everything..




Exactly!!! And I do recomend rolling by yourself if your into self exploring. You think of the stuff that is wronge with you and find ways to improve upon yourself.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4508928 -

wierd.. i dont feel mental at all... my shit was prolly cut with dope..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mom found out I use Ecstasy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 12,697 76 01/11/11 02:40 AM
by justice51315
* Exclusive Interview w/Adamist....in a cow pasture of all places. World Spirit 2,019 14 05/31/05 12:09 AM
by tekramrepus
* FDA OKs Ecstasy Study in Cancer Patients ShroomFan 2,765 9 12/30/04 11:51 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Scientists to Conduct Ecstasy Trial for Counselling Moxemerald 1,617 11 11/28/05 02:54 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) StrandedVoyager 3,854 18 06/26/05 09:50 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* I kinda hate ravers, emos, and hippies.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Signo 14,523 135 05/25/05 06:37 PM
by Adamist
* Adamist just posted this at myspace.
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 3,774 23 01/26/07 05:00 AM
by Gomp
* I hate lyrics in my electronica. Fospher 804 10 08/30/05 02:42 AM
by Fospher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,178 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.