Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I Hate
    #4125774 -

not knowing anyone where I live.

I really want to roll with someone, but I don't know where to get e or know anyone to roll with.

:frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125780 -

I can only get MDA but its cut with meth :frown:

I can't take stimulants


There always used to be good E around CT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Adden]
    #4125791 -

pickings are slim around my neck of the woods also. (both people to roll w/ AND rolls)


--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Adden]
    #4125797 -

I'm sure I could find something, but i don't know like a single person around here in my apt now that my roomy moved out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Crestfallen]
    #4125807 -

Pretty rare here too.

Rolling by yourself would probably suck. You need someone to talk like a mother fucker too. Then you need a girl to have heavenly sex. Oh man sex on ecstasy is so awesome, it almost seems like a waste not to get some if you're rolling.

Now I want some E too :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4125810 -

iv never rolled before:sad:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125814 -

Wasn't there like a 30 million E pill bust recently?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4125815 -

Everyone should try it at least once :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4125817 -

I've never even had the thought of having sex while I've rolled. It must just be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125826 -

Its beyond awesome.

Your sense of touch is so sensitive when you're rolling. Sex is just insane. I hope you get to one day, bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125832 -

E is hard to fid in Texas as well! It sucks there used to be a lot but no  more :frown: I have only done it like 5 times... every time was better then the last

Rolling alone would suck


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4125835 -

I probably won't. My gf doesn't do drugs at all, so I doubt it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4125842 -

hate to say it, but e is crap, your probably better off not taking it, or hanging out with doofus idiots with flashing lights and pacifiers. my .02

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125845 -

She wouldnt even try it??? has she ever done any drugs? or een curious abou them?


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: vivid]
    #4125847 -

It's fine in moderation.

And not everyone who takes E is a "doofus idiots with flashing lights and pacifiers".

Generalizations suck, ehh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125869 -

Only ate E once a couple years ago with a girlfriend of mine at the time. 2 little purpleish colored pills that came out of NYC. Was reallyyy good stuff IMO but I don't have any other experiences with it to differ with myself.

Made me very lovey feeling. I could literally feel the serotonin rushing through my head. hah. Was great. Had an awesome night that's for sure.  :blowjob: :doggystyle:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125871 -

yeah they do!

There is a difference in ravers and a person who is just hanging out with a few friends getting fucked up having a good time


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4125877 -

Yeah, I just like to hang out.

Btw, I don't hate you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: Redstorm]
    #4125914 -

how do u not know anyone where u live??? didnt u goto high school there or anything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Hate [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4125919 -

No, I go to college across the state from where I went to HS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mom found out I use Ecstasy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 12,697 76 01/11/11 02:40 AM
by justice51315
* Exclusive Interview w/Adamist....in a cow pasture of all places. World Spirit 2,020 14 05/31/05 12:09 AM
by tekramrepus
* FDA OKs Ecstasy Study in Cancer Patients ShroomFan 2,765 9 12/30/04 11:51 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Scientists to Conduct Ecstasy Trial for Counselling Moxemerald 1,617 11 11/28/05 02:54 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) StrandedVoyager 3,854 18 06/26/05 09:50 PM
by StrandedVoyager
* I kinda hate ravers, emos, and hippies.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Signo 14,525 135 05/25/05 06:37 PM
by Adamist
* Adamist just posted this at myspace.
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 3,776 23 01/26/07 05:00 AM
by Gomp
* I hate lyrics in my electronica. Fospher 804 10 08/30/05 02:42 AM
by Fospher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,179 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.