Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics)
    #450170 -

Well, heres the pics;

-i found 27 Copelandia today. (& zero Cubes)
--Several of them had very wide caps (about 2 1/2" in diameter)











Shrooms,
GGreatOne234

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #450773 -

Nice looking specimens!!! I could have sworn I have seen these before, but they don't grow near me doooppe.

St Thomas


--------------------
And that is all the news that's fit to print

Edited by SThomas (11/07/01 07:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: SThomas]
    #451733 -

You don't need cubes when you've got copes that fat : )

The last pic is awesome! I like the wrinkled looking caps.And the color,what an awesome color.Potent-looking as hell!

doo


--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: doo]
    #454149 -

holy shit that last pic is amazing!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #466503 -

What part of FL were these found in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: kennylxix]
    #467459 -

These copelandia found in Manatee county florida.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #470479 -

Way to go GG! Herron's?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #470901 -

Those are hum dingers! King blueys!
Brewin


--------------------
Cool Buzz, tasty waves

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #471432 -

in that second pic i swear that brown bull on the right
is scopin ya out....
nice copes
im in the panhandle and have looked for em but the only thing i find is Pan Antillarum...
nice pics GG


--------------------
Flying in a Blue Dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: TCatz]
    #471447 -

Dammit, I was just in Florida. Near Ocala. It rained too and there is an ass of feilds out there. I didn't get to do anything though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: NCubensis]
    #471465 -

heheh yeah buddy .. out on the Ranch :)

What a wonderful place to live is right on the ranch.

No these mushrooms are not from the location whos code-name you have so cleverly disguised but from a nearby field.. hehehe,
....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #471603 -

I live in Ocala, Ive been looking....I havent found anything...It rained...the weather was perfect...cow shit everywhere, But I found nothing, I really dont know what i am doing wrong..I see other people in my area are finding...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: More Blue Meanies in florida (November pics) [Re: kennylxix]
    #472035 -

Manatee county..:) just south of hillsbourogh, I used to live in Tampa. I wish I would of known of these fields when I lived there!

rawk on man, nice find

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Blue Meanies of Southwest Florida
( 1 2 all )
kenjaman 36,813 21 06/28/08 02:28 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* are these blue meanies? batman_yo 3,241 7 11/18/02 09:38 PM
by Cow Shit Collector
* The infamous 'Blue Meanies' The_Gnome_King 4,805 2 06/03/01 01:16 PM
by mjshroomer
* "Copius" find (Blue Meanies) pic Peaceful_Nomad 2,337 7 06/29/02 07:56 PM
by Peaceful_Nomad
* Blue Meanie Attributes? Chicken_Hunter 3,192 8 02/25/03 01:06 AM
by brizvegasguy
* request: as many pics of blue meanies... hippieflpn 2,383 8 08/11/05 10:45 PM
by mjshroomer
* Re: Blue Meanies? (pic) mjshroomer 2,114 5 06/05/00 10:15 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Re: to eat or not to eat this blue meanie, check the photo please Anonymous 4,753 8 05/08/00 11:40 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
3,433 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.