Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow
    #4498247 -

I just touched my neck and BAM! Fat juicy one, hurts like hell. Where the FUCK did it come from and when? It wasn't there this morning in the shower.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: freddurgan]
    #4498411 -

prob a bite or something. i once had a pimple on my elbow the size of a quarter. i shit you not!


--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4498449 -

I wouldn't doubt it. Pimples are fucking gay. You'd think they would go away when I'm almost 20 but no, not really.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: freddurgan]
    #4498467 -

Pop it! Pop it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4498477 -

Fuck that..I heard that makes it worse. but I have nothing to back that claim, science or otherwise.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: freddurgan]
    #4499735 -

freddurgan said:
I wouldn't doubt it. Pimples are fucking gay. You'd think they would go away when I'm almost 20 but no, not really.



Tell me about it. I'm 29 and I still get them. It sucks big time! I guess I am used to it though. Maybe one day they will go away. One thing that does work, if you ever get sick and tired of pimples, is minocycline, which is an antibiotic. Go to your doctor and make him give you a prescription for the 100mg strength. After about two weeks you will not get anymore pimples. Of course, once you come off the medication, you will probably get pimples again. What ever you do, stay away from Accutane!!

EDIT: come to think of it, no you never get used to pimples, they are evil


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Edited by Mighty Bop (08/05/05 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: freddurgan]
    #4499798 -

Pop a pimple when it has a whitehead. Don't sit there and squeeze your skin in agony trying to pop it and nothing is happening. Another good way is to sterilize a needle, the lightly prick the whitehead so the pus starts coming out. Then lightly squeeze until a little blood comes out. It's an art. The worst pimples are the HUGE ones that never form a whitehead and stay buried under your skin, but you can see the HUGE red bump on the outside, plus they hurt!


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4499808 -

People theeenk that I eat to many choc - a - lat baars....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4499809 -

Nope that's a myth.


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4499851 -

Mighty Bop said:
Pop a pimple when it has a whitehead. Don't sit there and squeeze your skin in agony trying to pop it and nothing is happening. Another good way is to sterilize a needle, the lightly prick the whitehead so the pus starts coming out. Then lightly squeeze until a little blood comes out. It's an art. The worst pimples are the HUGE ones that never form a whitehead and stay buried under your skin, but you can see the HUGE red bump on the outside, plus they hurt!



Lol. That sounds so lovely. :lipsrsealed:


--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's unbelievable how fast a pimple can grow [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4500558 -

Here's a formula that I've found which actually works:


Use Neutrogena Deep Facial Cleanser [preferably before you go to bed]:


And directly thereafter, use Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser:


And you WILL see the difference.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 3,227 32 08/30/05 05:40 PM
by Alobar
* Holy fuck I have one of those pimples Hyper_Panda_GO 920 5 08/18/06 03:55 AM
by Konnrade
* How to treat pimples RESTLESS 811 4 07/23/05 11:18 PM
by Trav
* pimple in my nose Cowgold 1,719 16 03/30/07 11:09 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* never had a pimple. alakona 829 5 11/09/06 09:44 AM
by array
* Let It Grow
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 13,410 121 02/17/03 01:58 AM
by Ripple
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,158 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* growing shrooms soon!! hemp_threadz 1,055 2 05/14/03 12:11 AM
by trev

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,622 topic views. 3 members, 46 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.