Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSoulJah
Spelt/seed sprout flour
    #446667 - 11/04/01 01:20 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hello everyone. I lost my 2lbs of rye flour I dont know how. And I have brown rice that i ground into flour. Though I was wondering if anyone knows how spelt flour or seed sprout flour would do? I did a search with no luck so I must resort to a post. Also I'm not in the position to experiment as I havent even gotten shrooms yet. So any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
SoulJah

--------------------
Although one may be fly, one doesnt necessarly need to have wings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
Re: Spelt/seed sprout flour [Re: SoulJah]
    #446700 - 11/04/01 01:59 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Use your ground rice like this, 1 part rice, 2 parts vermiculite and 1 part water. PC at 15 psi for 1/2 hour.

OfflineElmore
journeyman
Loc: Northeast
Re: Spelt/seed sprout flour [Re: SoulJah]
    #447632 - 11/05/01 11:23 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I have been working with spelt flour recently and so far my results are very positive...low innoculation to 100% colonization times for the three PC strains I've used.

Some quotes from web sources seem to indicate prospects for successful fruiting are good: "The grain is naturally high in fiber, and contain significantly more protein than wheat. Spelt is also higher in B complex vitamins, and both simple and complex carbohydrates."

another I think is important is the issue of water soluability: "Spelt's uniqueness is also derived from its genetic makeup and nutrition profile. Spelt has high water solubility, so the nutrients are easily absorbed by the body. Spelt contains special carbohydrates (Mucopolysaccharides) which are an important factor in blood clotting and stimulating the body's immune system. It is also a superb fiber resource and has large amounts of B complex vitamins. Total protein content is from 10 to 25% greater than the common varieties of commercial wheat."

I have jars of 100% spelt and 50% spelt/50% BRF In process now...all have shown excellent mycellium growth and birthing is only a couple of days away.

More to follow....

--------------------
Intraskuller Avianaut Extrordinaire

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag