Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Don't you hate it when you have something on the tip of your tongue
    #4476261 -

I saw Kasabian last night in concert (sweet by the way), and my friend, when I said the name "Kasabian" was like

"Is that Ka-Sabian, or Chris Sabian", cause I guess I mumbled it. And right then..Chris Sabian..Chris Sabian..Chris Sabian..who the fuck is that??

4 hours and a Google later..it's Kevin Spacey, from the Negotiator, and I knew that.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't you hate it when you have something on the tip of your tounge [Re: freddurgan]
    #4476264 -

I like when I have acid on the tip of my tongue. :yesnod:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't you hate it when you have something on the tip of your tounge [Re: freddurgan]
    #4476265 -

:lol:

That made me laugh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't you hate it when you have something on the tip of your tounge [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4476268 -

Haha..you probably typed that without even reading what I said, cause it was too perfect of a setup.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't you hate it when you have something on the tip of your tounge [Re: freddurgan]
    #4476270 -

:lol: It's true...but then I read your post and it made me laugh too.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't you hate it when you have something on the tip of your tounge [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4476493 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I like when I have acid on the tip of my tongue. :yesnod:



:yesnod:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Asian Hate Crimes
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Nifflerz 1,815 75 05/05/21 03:15 AM
by Asante
* Tongue twisters CrabbyAss 1,581 19 11/12/02 11:45 PM
by MsPacMan
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,137 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* I hate being sick! Meph 1,016 6 02/22/03 04:04 AM
by Meph
* Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the raver culture?
( 1 2 3 all )
shwowsh 6,325 45 10/01/03 01:12 AM
by RunDMT
* Jesus, don't you wait up, Jesus I'll be home soon... PapaverS 887 2 08/08/03 12:50 PM
by Papaver
* don't you think clubbing is...
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 4,115 31 09/23/03 04:51 PM
by JimBoB
* Pipe Tobacco tips Faaip_De_Oiad 1,008 2 12/30/03 01:04 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
604 topic views. 4 members, 50 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.