Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I am the god of jello shooters
    #4473753 -

I just put my heart and soul into a few tubs of jello shooters.

BrAiN's Jello shooters recipe: (I'll let you know how these turn out. I made enough for about 30-40 ppl at a party tonight).

* 4 packs of Jello (not that sugarfree bullshit.. the regular jello boxes that serve 8 ppl each). I chose 2 strawberry boxes and 2 strawberry/kiwi

* 6 dollar carton of strawberries

* 2 kiwis

* 1/5th of strawberry smirnoff twist

* 1/5th of melon smirnoff twist

* 4 large flat-shaped tubberware containers

Pour 4 cups of water into a large pot and bring to a boil. Pour in two of the strawberry boxes. Keep boiling for 1 minute while stirring. Move pot to a cooler burner and stir for 1 more minute. Let sit 2 minutes. Pour in 1/5th of strawberry vodka (which is exactly 4 cups, to replace the 4 cups of cold water required by recipe). Let sit for two more minutes and then pour into 2 large tupperware tubs. Sprinkle in strawberries. Refridgerate for 4 hours. Repeat process with strawberr/wiki jello, melon vodka, and chopped kiwi. You will be insta-cool.

I will be the hit of the party tonight baby! Gonna show those hollywood freaks how we do it up east coast styllllle :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4473764 -

wheres the liquor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: goobler]
    #4473771 -

goobler said:
wheres the liquor?



Smirnoff Twist is vodka. It's only 35 percent alcohol so it blends in really well with the jello. It makes up 50% of the jello shooters almost. So we're talkin about 15-17 % alcohol in the jello shooters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4473777 -

Sweet. We had something like 176 jello shots at mine and my friend's graduation party...three different flavors of vodka jello shots, and then we did lime jello with tequila and a splash of orange juice...holy shit.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4473778 -

ewwwww

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: goobler]
    #4473781 -

goobler said:
ewwwww



Yeah...jello shots are best made with really cheap plastic jug vodka...really strong raw shit, and you never taste it cause it's in jello.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473782 -

Yeah that's how I always made them, with 10 doller handles, but that should be interesting.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473793 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Sweet. We had something like 176 jello shots at mine and my friend's graduation party...three different flavors of vodka jello shots, and then we did lime jello with tequila and a splash of orange juice...holy shit.




Lime jello with tequilla. Holy shit. I never even thought about that. Did you throw any salt in there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4473799 -

Nah the lime jello is such a strong taste...but the orange juice really adds something. It helps to mask the tequila even more.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473801 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
goobler said:
ewwwww



Yeah...jello shots are best made with really cheap plastic jug vodka...really strong raw shit, and you never taste it cause it's in jello.



If you want it to really be a treat though, use some niec flavored vodka for the ladies. Some smirfnoff twist or my personal favorite, absolut citron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473805 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Nah the lime jello is such a strong taste...but the orange juice really adds something. It helps to mask the tequila even more.



I'll give that a try sometime. Only for added flare I'll prepare the edge of the tupperware container with seasalt.

I wonder if it would be wise to boil margarita mix with lime jello.


BTW, robot. How bout I move up to NYC and we open up a novelty bar.

Edited by BrAiN (07/30/05 02:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4473813 -

All right man, sounds good. Jello shots would be on the menu but that could get messy. Or maybe we'd just have Jello Shot Night every Thursday or something. Margaritas would be a must...we would research making the perfect margarita.

This research would involve getting really wasted.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473814 -

Agreed. We may need to take a loan out too. When the bank asks what we're buying it for, we'll just mention something about jello and 50 gallons of liquor and we'll have the loan in the bag, baby.

I say we throw in some houkah too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4473816 -

Yeah bankers love tequila tuesdays, they'll be suckers for the idea.

Yeah hookahs at the outdoor seats. And hookers in the back room.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4473961 -

Ahhh, some day I'll have to visit the lower 48, up here in uncivilized Alaska we drink to get drunk, not so we can giggle about not tasting our alcohol.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: Jadian]
    #4474002 -

pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474243 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Yeah bankers love tequila tuesdays, they'll be suckers for the idea.

Yeah hookahs at the outdoor seats. And hookers in the back room.



We can name the place, The Lung and Liver Crematorium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4474247 -

Ooh that's got a nice ring to it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474258 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Ooh that's got a nice ring to it.



We can have a giant sign on the outside that looks like a rotting, black wad of lung and liver parts... that can drip black carcinogenic ooze over patrons as they enter.... but it'll exctually just be made of sambuca and black food dye.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am the god of jello shooters [Re: BrAiN]
    #4474264 -

Ugh, sambuca. I'd rather have the carcinogenic ooze.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* Strawberries are tasty! MOTH 1,589 11 05/25/04 11:25 PM
by truekimbo2
* Snorkling in Jello Adamist 996 16 11/28/04 10:04 AM
by Shroom_Herder
* The Strawberry Alarm Clock - "They Saw The Fat One Coming" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,063 4 07/09/05 07:33 AM
by Learyfan
* Jello Biafra... AbstractHarmonix 644 16 07/01/05 12:50 AM
by blissedout
* Jello Biafra - "Grow More Pot" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,421 13 10/27/03 03:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Lots and lots of Strawberrys Young_but_cool 2,227 16 08/05/06 10:54 AM
by habitat0789
* So part of the ingrediants of JELLO comes from horse hoofs?
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,875 30 04/09/07 12:30 PM
by Gr33nTree73

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,275 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.