Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
The future is the present past!
    #4430302 - 07/20/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The past is the present future!
We are time-travelers!

:smile:

If, we in the future, can go back and alter the past, we would be doing it, right now!

...be the alteration!

'meaning, this is the result of the back-traveling ...'

living life backwards, in the forward motion we cal time!

"the direction of time, is the direction, of directions!"
-Unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (07/20/05 08:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: The future is the present past! [Re: Gomp]
    #4430450 - 07/20/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

recently i've been addressing things in the present
by addressing them in the past
because it's less scary for me that way.

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4430734 - 07/20/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That explains why this forum reads so repetitive. It already happened. :crazy2:

So crunchy, why not address the future in the past and be done with it already? :crazy2: :crazy2:

To time travel gomp! :cheers:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #4430946 - 07/20/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

do you ever 'remember' things that haven't happened yet? 

kinda creepy, isn't it?

:lol:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: The future is the present past! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4431203 - 07/20/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Think of it more like built in GPS and use it for navigating!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
    #4431314 - 07/21/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Lately I have been having some major dejavus. Not all the time but when they happen, they are creepy. The last one I had was a couple days ago, it lasted for what seemed 5-10 minutes. Everything on the t.v. that day was a bunch of re runs of things. The only different thing was about that London attack.

But then even that seemed also very familiar, but then thought that things in London happened before. Then when I walked around my house, everything seemed like it happened before. The box of cereal, the way it was positioned- what brand it was. I walked outside, it seemed like everything was the same.

When we sleep, in our minds we are cut off from time. A dream reality? I wonder if maybe we all have the possibility of seeing the future all the time? We just can't remember it for some reason. Sometimes we have dreams that it were as if we saw into another dimension of our lives.

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: The future is the present past! [Re: KairoAnnunaki]
    #4431359 - 07/21/05 12:12 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, if time is a dimension just like space
then why can we only see backwards in time?
why cant we see forwards?
why cant i turn my head around to look other the other direction in time, the way i can turn my head around to look the other direction down the street?

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
Re: The future is the present past! [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4431403 - 07/21/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Space, well. If you ask me, time goes backwards, forwards and stays the same. When we sleep, our minds don't have any recollection of time until we wake up again.

There aren't any barriers for time when we dream, right?

Edited by KairoAnnunaki (07/21/05 12:21 AM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#4432477 - 07/21/05 08:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"" I wonder if maybe we all have the possibility of seeing the future all the time? We just can't remember it for some reason""

"Can not see the forest, for only trees.."

:smile:

"remember not to forget, and you can recall anything!" :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: The future is the present past! [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4432481 - 07/21/05 08:55 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

crunchytoast said:
yeah, if time is a dimension just like space
then why can we only see backwards in time?
why cant we see forwards?
why cant i turn my head around to look other the other direction in time, the way i can turn my head around to look the other direction down the street?

You can not?  :confused: :thumbup:

Because you, are your limits! :smile:

:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#4432484 - 07/21/05 08:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KairoAnnunaki said:
Space, well. If you ask me, time goes backwards, forwards and stays the same. When we sleep, our minds don't have any recollection of time until we wake up again.

There aren't any barriers for time when we dream, right?

Time stands still, changing change, the movement, you are! :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: The future is the present past! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4432496 - 07/21/05 09:01 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:cheers:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #4432734 - 07/21/05 10:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DoctorJ said:
do you ever 'remember' things that haven't happened yet? 

kinda creepy, isn't it?

:lol:

im sure im not the only person to have this happen, i can remember on numerous accounts where ive had dreams that are so vivid they seem real, and some time down the future i can swear on my grave that things happen exactly as in my dreams and then ill sit and think and remember the dream and i can play both the dream and the memory side by side and theyre identical, it really freaks me out sometimes, because im not sure if im seeing things happen in the future in my dreams or if my memory "skipped" and im just replaying the memory twice....... anyone else have similar stories?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: The future is the present past! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #4433616 - 07/21/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I only get crystal clear visuals of future events in dreams related to images I will see on the television the next day. How useless is that? :lol: However, It has happened often enough that it tells me time is simultaneous out side of our linear experience of it. There is no other explanation for how I can something exactly the same before it happens.

When awake, I get vague intuitive insights of how a near future happening will go down. The feelings are strong, the imagery is vague and weak. This is useful enough if the intutitive feeling is one of something not going down well. Thats why I made the comment about using it for GPS navigating. I can change course to shift the outcome.

Crunchy did a post on the end of the world already happening though no one in it touched on the idea of time line off shoots. For me to get a vague intution of a future event would mean, it did run down that time line before. My awareness of it allows for me to do something different to start a new offshoot. Thats how I see it, in time lines that branch out.

They touched on this in the Matrix. Remember when Neo was going to go down the alley way and Trinity told him not to, that he did that before and got killed. I realise the Matrix is a fictional movie, yet scenes like that matched a lot of peoples actual experiences.

I think this is why people are getting ideas of time spiraling backwards as it moves forward. For a future event to come into its past through such experiences, linear time has to ALSO be moving backwards in the linear sense.

I sit here and wonder what life would be like if you were hooked up aware in both flows all of the time, watching forward moments move by us before we move into them with the ability to change course if we don't like what we see.

I swear people who seem to have the Midas touch and life tends to go their way must be intutively hooked up in a feeling sense even if they don't get imagery.

Caught up in auto pilot or lifes distractions, that stuff just happens randomly and spontaneously. When I think to turn on my spidey senses and tune into futre frequencies, I can get hooked up into some good flows where things go my way.

I think its easy to start taking it for granted and then, you loose mindfulness and slip and trip.

I read a study that said on average people are only enganged in cognitive thought for 10% of the waking day. The rest of time we are running on auto pilot off of habit, routine and past memory.

An idea to play with which I do is to wire up an auto pilot that is hooked up to future memory instead of past memory, habit and routine. I'm thinking it's not a wiring mechinistic because I cna't get it to hold. It feels more like one of shifting gears and changing speed.

In an energetic sense, future vibrations move faster then past ones. It gets exhausting running at near red lining for sustained periods of time. Our chakras act like gears by the way. I've played around with this before and got results but it's a bitch shift until you get back up to speed, like shifting your ten speed form 3rd gear to tenth and having to pedal harder for a while. Increase the torque power of your chakras and then you can run faster with less energy out put and sustain it longer and easier.

There is something to it and its worth playing with. look at all of the people you know who repeat the same patterns, bad relationships, fired from jobs, etc and complain, "why does this keep happening to me." They are stuck on auto pilot rerun.

Oh how fucking wierd. I am playing the Chili Peppers concert DVD now and the song Throw Away Your Television is on and he was singing "it's a repeat, it's a repeat, it's a repeat" as I typed that last paragraghs sentence. :lol: I love synchronicity.

Oh well, I threw enough out there to trip on for now about this. Fun stuff. Thanks for the inspiration gomp.

One more quicky to throw out if anyone is still with me. If we get life flowing effortlessly our way 24/7 life will loose its challenging qualities. It may get boring as a result. Maybe not. There is an upside to being met with challenges. They create new potential probabilities and ingenious ideas can result.

If evolution takes everone to a place of higher cognition and effortless flow, then what? A lot of time and energy is freed up. What to do with it if not solve problems? The insights I get are to vague and fleeting and not knowing what to do, I fall back into old habits of creating problems to have new challenges to solve.

Maybe it's me. Maybe I just retreat because I feel like a freak of nature when eveything is hunky dory and people around me are complaining all of the time. Can anyone relate? :tongue:

"Go write you message on the pavement, burns so bright I wonder what the wave meant" Damn I love that peppers CD. Didn't someone post the lyrics to Can't Stop? That CD freaks me out.

like 3 years ago I plugged back into to the pleiadian vibe and was getting inspirations to work with sound and color frequency healing. I was getting goofy ideas of openning a Pleadian Frequency Healing Temple that looked like a Mayan Pyramid. Waiting in my car, I caught a place that would be awesome to build it and was contemplating it while channel surfing the stereo.

I heard what sounded like a new Peppers song and tuned in and I hear "Comin from space to teach you of the Pleiades". Oh fuck I was rushed with chills. I was like, "Did Anthony Keides just say that on the radio broadcasting to millions of people. That CD won mega awards and is a International smash and he just said that. I was freaking out.

I had the CD at home unopenned and played it over and over for the next two years. In that song where he sings, ever wonder if its all for you was to trippy because both my brother and I were sharing stories of how songs were describing things happening in our lives and we were getting totally different matching pieces from the same songs.

I had recently started working with some activation soundscapes that were pleaidian channeled (very trippy) and heard some of the same harmonics in songs on that CD. It turns out that John francionne, their guitarist was fucked up bad on herion and had some trippy experiences of a pleadian human awakening that help it out of it and got off drugs and through that relationship he wrote the new harmonics for that CD that were new for the Peppers sound and the gave the pleiadians props for it too. Awesome!

When shit like that happens time and time again and you realize other people are sharing in your hallucinations, you can't write them off as your own mind fuck anymore.

"Bob Marley
Poet and Prophet.

Give it away give it away now. "

Yes indeedy!

Like this next song venice Queen

Droppin in through the mist (Landed in fog in Orlando)

Once again to find a home ( I was moving and looking for a new home in Palm Coast Fl. on the east coast)

Does it go from east to west ( I ended up buying in Tampa on the west coast)

In a body free and a body less ( I had just openned up again after a long period of heavy shut down)

Take a chance on a reccomend
Easy now to find a breeze( We had been having a horrible time finding a home in Palm Coast. I remebered my daughters teacher saying Tampa rocked and said, fuck this place, lets look it tampa. It was an easy find and we love it and life is easy here.

There's more but you get the idea. Weird wild fun I've had with that CD

The whole CD hit was hitting me with synchronicities and then I found out others who had it were experiencing it too. It's still doing it like it's multi layered.

It's Brilliant!

So is Cold Plays new CD. The song Speed of Sound also has wake up activation harmonics in it. Check it out!

"If you could see it then you'd understand" That lyric says a mouthful.

The Florida sunshine and pool are calling my name. Life is good and I'm having hella fun!

Blastin ya'll with Bursts of Love!
:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:
:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:
:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#4434532 - 07/21/05 04:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

wow! big post!  I read next time! :smile: thank you for that!

and you know, 'they say'.. "dreaming is to clean/store the memory of the day that happened" what if it was the other way around...

and what if, both! :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#4436146 - 07/21/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

""Crunchy did a post on the end of the world already happening though no one in it touched on the idea of time line off shoots.""

not true. fire something did.. :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#4436159 - 07/21/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

""I think this is why people are getting ideas of time spiraling backwards as it moves forward. For a future event to come into its past through such experiences, linear time has to ALSO be moving backwards in the linear sense.

I sit here and wonder what life would be like if you were hooked up aware in both flows all of the time, watching forward moments move by us before we move into them with the ability to change course if we don't like what we see. ""

so long!! hehe this is all very sureal to me, but i wrote this, and i dont know if i have posted it, before, but it realy suit your post so far! :smile:

Quote:

When you are awake, you are conscious, when you are asleep, you are subconscious 
Our subconsciousness is our auto pilot.
When you have been awake a long time, the autopilot, configured in sleep, runs out.
As it runs out, one could start longing an auto pilot.

Like when you vision/eyes get all blurry, and the auto focus no longer is auto, but in your awareness, conscious effort is needed to get it sharp.
In sleep, we connect all the ?short-cuts? to use as a veil, so to not have to, let us say: consciously beating ones heart.

If you had to plan every beat, you would be in a neat state of mind, and suicide would be real easy.
This leads to the fact (?) that some animals, when kept awake as long as it takes, simply dies.
And the awareness ones inn, having fasted and not slept for many days on end, is simply the awareness of our subconscious nature.

Dying, much like shrooms, is the state of mind ones in, when the subconscious take over.
In eliminating the source of a conscious body, say your body gets chopped up, or in other ways, get beyond reconstruction. We retake a form, as the known, or we linger in infinity.
Being subconscious, bringing the awareness, not separating the dreamer and the dream, the thinker and the thought, we enter the realm of the Undead, some call it heaven, and some call it God.  And the list goes on.

We need sleep, to configure our lives, as a programmer need a code to make a program. (Amongst other stuff) He could not see the program, then later at night, reconfigure it.
But would have to see the code, for so to create the program.
Meaning, we do not live a day, then dream about it, alone.
We dream about a day, (in nods) and play.

Thus answering, when does a newborn, get awareness.
For in dreaming, they need only awaken, awaken as aware, aware of something, a light, a mom. So in the awakening of a body, you see, it can never be!

Ha-ha wrote some gibberish, why not post it, thought I! :

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineShampioenier
Storm in aTeaCup
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way Galaxy
    #4586704 - 08/27/05 05:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey; aren't we already travelling through time, right, I mean really!
Think about it.
Another question.
Do you think the future is ahead of us?
WELL I 've got news for you. The present comes BEFORE the FUTURE.
THE FUTURE IS BEHIND THE PRESENT.
SO THe FUTURE IS IN FACT NOT AHEAD OF US BUT BEHIND US.
And the past is ahead of us because its before the present.
but the present is also before the past becuase the past was the present ebfore it became the past, right?

So in fact we're not going forward, we are going back in time all the time, we're heading for the future right? And that's behind us. So basically is waht Im saying is we're really walking backwards into the future which is behind the present cause the present is before the future, right?
Ah yes. Hows that for a wormhole; your own very mind, whilst doing a inversion of relativity, is in itself a friggin wormhole. How do you like that bit?

OfflinePmog
I's

Loc: (No)r(way)
Re: The future is the present past! [Re: Shampioenier]
    #4587110 - 08/27/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yes. All ready! :P

"The moment is the present, past that IS, the future that ARE al(l)ways,
[be]coming!"
-Unknown :P

--------------------
Life! = !Life

Life = birthing
Life = dying

!life = death <-> birth = life!
--------------------
:frown: !LIVE! :smile:
--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag