Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Thursday Late Night
    #4431450 -

How's everybody doing on this fine Thursday morning? I'm actually doing pretty damn good tonight for a change. Had a pretty good night and finishing it off with a couple beers as usual. So without further dely,

:cheers: :grin:






--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (07/21/05 03:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431461 -

actually, its still wednesday evening/ thursday morning!


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431463 -

i'm here.......as always....


woke up abbout 3 hours ago.haha......


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: Jim]
    #4431465 -

I guess by that error you are doing great.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: Jim]
    #4431471 -

Good looking. Ill change that. That's pretty sad I dont even have a slight buzz going yet. :wink:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431474 -

why change it?  its history now :wink:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431482 -

You beat me to it, mattz! I was just about to make a late night topic for today but saw you had already done so :smirk:

As for me, I'm doing damn good. It's gonna be another wonderful night of good pharms and good weed over at my place. Tonight I got some new buddha, which I'll snap a shot of for you fellas to drool over lol. And I took three 10mg norcos AND two 1mg xanax! I'm thinking a vicodin and xanax combo will be fucking great!

:cheers: Here's to the late night crew!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4431499 -

I didn't wake up until around 6pm tonight. :crazy: My hours are so fucked up. Have to get back on schedule at some point.

Did you catch the paper today Jim? The dude my buddy was associated with tried to tell his girl (in a courthouse full of people which was really ignorant.. I personalyl would have sent a note with my attorney to her. :eek:) about some stashed money. He was overheard and the pigs got their hands on $128k more. That's fucking sad. I feel bad for his girl..


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431503 -

hey everyone.

Hope everyones having a chill night. Im just writting a bit.

Had today and going to have tomorrow off. I think I just might finish whats left of my bowl.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: Toddo]
    #4431523 -

You always say you're writing toddo, what is it that you write? Poetry? Short stories or a novel maybe?

I've always been curious :smile2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4431524 -

Trainwreck said:
:cheers: Here's to the late night crew!



yes...ok.  I think its time we made some kind of "seal"  to repersent the LNC (late night crew)  heh...ill brb


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431529 -

im here. DIEING for a drink right now


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4431531 -

You're outta control tonight TW. :wink: :cheers: No pharmies over my way. Would be damn nice. The bud shots are always sweet now that I don't smoke. I still like to admire good green but I don't get the urge to run and grab a bowl anymore. hah. Its fucking wild thinking on it. I don't know what happened with me and mary.

For 6 years I couldnt go to school without packing a bowl in the morning. I'd smoke all day every day. After I graduated and actually had a job I couldnt go without smoking. Fuck youd find me sitting in my buddies car (who worked with me at the time) puffing on a bowl on 15 minute breaks. :smile: I just loved the herb. Now everytime I smoke I feel like I want to hide under a fucking blanket. It's really sad. Fuck bro Id love to be able to get stoned like I used to. Ahh well time will tell. For now its just not for me. :frown:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: Toddo]
    #4431532 -

I'm visiting home, my sister just got back from being in Berlin for a couple of months so we're both at home with my mom. I just smoked a huge bowl out the window, listenign to Funkadelic in headphones. :stoned:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4431534 -

Put on some music man.

So whats the next thing your really looking forword to in life?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4431536 -

i smoked with some random chick today.......it's was cool as hell....


(some chick at my friends place)...


:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4431537 -

Does she have any pics from Berlin you could upload bro?? That would be awesome. :thumbup: :smile:


Gateway - What about non-alc. beer just to give you the taste and a small % of alcohol. It really would help a lot.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (07/21/05 12:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: Toddo]
    #4431543 -

got music on. i just need to go riding again... but its to late right now.

im lookin forward to the army still. just gotta build my body up a little more and get off the boose


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431553 -

She's asleep and I don't know where her laptop is right now or I would...when i get some I'll put them up though.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thursday Late Night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4431554 -

mattzdope said:
I didn't wake up until around 6pm tonight. :crazy: My hours are so fucked up. Have to get back on schedule at some point.

Did you catch the paper today Jim? The dude my buddy was associated with tried to tell his girl (in a courthouse full of people which was really ignorant.. I personalyl would have sent a note with my attorney to her. :eek:) about some stashed money. He was overheard and the pigs got their hands on $128k more. That's fucking sad. I feel bad for his girl..



didnt pick up the paper this morning...  That is just lame...  werent they accused of moving hundreds of pounds per week?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I always get the feeling I was a generation too late for psychedellics
( 1 2 3 all )
Konnrade 5,422 45 02/24/06 04:14 PM
by AliceDee
* A Seductive Drug Culture Flourishes on Internet
( 1 2 all )
elbisivni 5,777 21 08/23/07 08:44 PM
by pabloescabar
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,921 25 03/17/03 04:57 AM
by Ripple
* peoples lame excuses for showing up late
( 1 2 all )
stefan 2,270 23 03/07/07 04:32 AM
by Stein
* Late Period
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DoorsGirl 5,063 69 05/12/06 11:33 PM
by CherryBom
* Late Late Show DeadHeadNotLed 541 3 05/06/05 07:48 PM
by DeadHeadNotLed
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,439 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* Late Night Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
THE KRAT BARON 11,922 197 07/18/05 09:06 AM
by dnL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,991 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.